It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cancellation updates
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:11 am 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
long time guy wrote:
:lol: Isn't that a Panther mult? But yeah, you got me: One person defended your heinous position that saying that Jews control the banks isn't anti-Semitic because it's "positive" despite the greed and avarice it portrays.

Perhaps it is you the Nazi sympathizer who believes that it displays "greed" and "avarice" Ponder that for a second.

I'm a Nazi sympathizer for pointing out your anti-Semitism as evidenced by your "Jews control the banks" trope? I guess shakes loves Nazis too:

shakes wrote:
The reason it is extremely anti-semitic to say "Jews control/own all the banks" is because inherent in that statement is the subtext that Jews control interest rates and Jews are the ones who give everyone loans with high interest rates and fees. As a result of those backbreaking loans lower and middle class people can't ever be successful because they are held back by all this interest they are paying which all goes to and is controlled by the evil jews.

So when some ignorant shitbag says that it's not offensive to promote this stereotype under the "logic" that its not offensive and is actually giving Jews credit for being successful in the financial industry you know you are either dealing with a person who is extremely anti-semitic or just an ignorant dipshit.

Shakes doesn't define what is and isn't bigotry. Maybe for you he does and his little "rant" about the mortgage industry was a very good reason as to why he shouldn't. Predatory lending wasn't associated merely with Jewish people dumbass. It was associated with any and everyone that was a part of the banking industry.

As I have previously stated the fact that you are ignorant isn't surprising.

Last edited by long time guy on Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:12 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
ltg,
How do the Jews control the banks?

Stephen Jackson never said that. That lying ass JLN did.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:15 am 

long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
ltg,

I'm confused. Isn't that the thing you are claiming isn't a negative stereotype?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:17 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
ltg,

I'm confused. Isn't that the thing you are claiming isn't a negative stereotype?

JLN the lying asshole conflated the issue and I spoke on it.

I don't know if they control banks or not. What I do know is that it isn't a negative stereotype or Anti Semitic if someone says that they do

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:25 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
ltg,

I don't know if they control banks or not. What I do know is that it isn't a negative stereotype or Anti Semitic if someone says that they do

THERE IT IS! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:28 am 

long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
ltg,

THERE IT IS! :lol:

You notice how you have no way of saying that it is Anti Semitic other than repeatedly suggesting that it is Anti Semitic.

You can continue to embarrass yourself with all of the fake outrage too.. No one is buying that bullshit. You know why? Because they know where your ultimate "sympathies" happen to lie.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:29 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
(((sympathies))) ?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:33 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
(((sympathies))) ?
Eaglo wrote:
Beethoven
Mozart
John Williams!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:49 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Literally none of this is true. I don't ignore bigotry (like yours), I don't take issue with posters because of their race, and it is anti-Semitic to say "the Rothschilds own all the banks".

I mean how dare Stephen Jackson say such a thing. There have only been books written on the subject.

9781410210883/53005969

Before we duck yet another relevant point I guess this guy was being Anti Semitic when he wrote this book.
Quote:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Rothschi ... f-Nations-
Who are the Rothschilds? Still making headlines today, their fascinating history stretches back to the Jewish ghetto in Frankfurt, Germany, where the first Rothschild ancestors lived in the House of the Red Shield. There, one man and his five brilliant sons made their fortune as court agents to a royal prince. It would take Napoleon’s earth-shattering quest to conquer Europe to scatter the five brothers to the four winds, but when the dust of war settled, there was a Rothschild brother and a Rothschild bank in five cities: London, Paris, Frankfurt, Naples, and Vienna. The era of haute finance had begun, and the legend of a banking dynasty more powerful than any royal family in history was established.

In this book, you will follow the progress of the Rothschild family through the centuries. Their ranks included not only bankers and financiers but doctors, scientists, bomb experts, and collectors who amassed not only some of the finest art collections in Europe, but also one of the finest bug collections. Find out for yourself how the Rothschilds prevented wars, crowned and uncrowned kings, helped win the battle of Waterloo, looked down their noses at Nazis, and established a Jewish homeland in Palestine.

It's tough being as ignorant, bigoted and stupid as guys such WFR and JLN happen to be.

Last edited by long time guy on Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
(((sympathies))) ?
Eaglo wrote:
Beethoven
Mozart
John Williams!

That's the best EJ post I've seen :lol: :lol: :lol:

The John Williams reference is the one that got me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:13 am 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
If you don't see the sinister implications of "controlling the banks," especially in the long wake of a global recession brought about by financial-sector malfeasance, I don't know what to tell you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:20 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
If you don't see the sinister implications of "controlling the banks," especially in the long wake of a global recession brought about by financial-sector malfeasance, I don't know what to tell you.

If you don't see the fact that he said that the Rothschilds own the banks then I don't know what to tell you.

Its shocking that you would feel this way since your guy Bernie was the poster child for bank bashing. Did you ever stop to think that he was being Anti Semitic whenever he did so?. If so you never said anything about it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:39 am 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
long time guy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

If you don't see the fact that he said that the Rothschilds own the banks then I don't know what to tell you.

Its shocking that you would feel this way since your guy Bernie was the poster child for bank bashing. Did you ever stop to think that he was being Anti Semitic whenever he did so?. If so you never said anything about it.

He’s talking to you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:40 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Pitching coaches control the banks?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:44 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Dave Duncan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:46 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Frank Coztansa wrote:

(((Coop))) does.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:03 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
long time guy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

:lol: There it is AGAIN! "Those Jews DO own a lot of banks, though!"

Keep it coming you bigot.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:19 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Curious Hair wrote:

Did Lehman Brothers have pitchforks at their door? I must have missed that.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:24 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Nardi wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

I never realized you were this ignorant. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on the ignorance vs bigotry.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:29 am 

long time guy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

The only person to reference the fact that the Rothschilds are Jewish has been you.

You did the same thing when I started a thread about Shakes. You also did the same thing when I referenced Barry Horowitz. For some (,Nazi) reason you seem to be fixated on Jewish people. You were silent whenever actual Anti Semitism was being spewed on here also. You used to gladhand (still do) with the most virulent bigots on this board.

That is exactly why I know who and what you are. Do you notice how no one has dared to refute any of the charges I have levied against you? You don't find that to be odd?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:40 am 

shakes wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

I never realized you were this ignorant. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on the ignorance vs bigotry.

This doesn't fit the narrative and thus Nardi's point will be ignored. If Banking is synonymous with being anti Semitic then was Sanders allowed to continuously bash them with impunity over the past 4-5 years? Why were none of his supporters ever accused of being Anti Semitic?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:50 am 

pizza_Place: Geno's
LTG is correct. The world is ruled and controlled by the Russian and United States governments which fill the air with low-frequency sound waves, the Elders of Zion, British intelligence agencies, 12 Jewish bankers meeting in Switzerland and a committee of 300 which meets at a roundtable in Rome.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:53 am 

Steve Carlton wrote:
LTG is correct. The world is ruled and controlled by the Russian and United States governments which fill the air with low-frequency sound waves, the Elders of Zion, British intelligence agencies, 12 Jewish bankers meeting in Switzerland and a committee of 300 which meets at a roundtable in Rome.

Holy sh*t! Steve Carlton!!

Mr. Carlton, did you ever consider wearing a White Sox cap into Cooperstown?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Geno's
tommy wrote:
Steve Carlton wrote:

I remember the White Sox. I was brought out of retirement by that clown with the big nose. He assured me he wasn't Jewish, but I have my suspicions. They were nearly confirmed when he forced me to throw to a catcher named "Joel". Don't quote me though.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

The only person to reference the fact that the Rothschilds are Jewish has been you.

You did the same thing when I started a thread about Shakes. You also did the same thing when I referenced Barry Horowitz. For some (,Nazi) reason you seem to be fixated on Jewish people. You were silent whenever actual Anti Semitism was being spewed on here also. You used to gladhand (still do) with the most virulent bigots on this board.

That is exactly why I know who and what you are. Do you notice how no one has dared to refute any of the charges I have levied against you? You don't find that to be odd?

"REFUTE CHARGES"? YOU now want to play JUDGE on this board? Look, bozo, you are nothing but an over-paid and underworked "teacher". YOu also resemble your role models Sharpton and Freekakhan with their "HYMIETOWN" and other racist rants.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:07 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
shakes wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Worry about your fucking muslim cousins. They're the ones with the pitchforks. Everybody else stands with you. How about enough with the bellyaching about normal stuff. God forbid someone says "Jews own the banks", like if they didn't, everybody would just LOVE the bankers.

Last edited by Nardi on Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:08 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
"REFUTE CHARGES"? YOU now want to play JUDGE on this board? Look, bozo, you are nothing but an over-paid and underworked "teacher". YOu also resemble your role models Sharpton and Freekakhan with their "HYMIETOWN" and other racist rants.

Now here is a trusted ally (fellow bigot) that you can use Litigation Notes. He is probably PMing you the details on your next Night of the Long Knives meeting as we speak.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
long time guy wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

Now here is a trusted ally (fellow bigot) that you can use Litigation Notes.

LTG, SHARPTON, FREEKAKHAN. I'd call them the Three Stooges but those guys were Jewish so they must have hated them also.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Wimpy's
Steve Carlton wrote:
tommy wrote:
Steve Carlton wrote:

I remember the White Sox. I was brought out of retirement by that clown with the big nose. He assured me he wasn't Jewish, but I have my suspicions. They were nearly confirmed when he forced me to throw to a catcher named "Joel". Don't quote me though.

Errah!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:21 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
long time guy wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

Now here is a trusted ally (fellow bigot) that you can use Litigation Notes.

LTG, SHARPTON, FREEKAKHAN. I'd call them the Three Stooges but those guys were Jewish so they must have hated them also.

Your "oppression" laden members of the Confederacy were virulently Anti Semitic. And you were all good with that weren't you chicken shit? I mean Hawk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 51  Next