It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cancellation updates
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:20 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Exactly. If you think those things are bad, then get ready to fail at life. There’s some zone in Seattle waiting for you.

It's not even that they are bad. They are telling black people that self reliance is bad and they are not capable of it. The scientific method is how we learn things but it's bad and a white construct. You should always play before you work is not a common key to success. I assume black people would like their property and entitlements protected. It's crazy. It's beyond racist and offensive.
But they're positive stereotypes! Positive stereotypes can't be offensive!

Black people are good at basketball.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
On top of all that, I would bet that the black middle class ascribes to everything up there about hard work and Christianity more than declassed whites do.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Curious Hair wrote:
On top of all that, I would bet that the black middle class ascribes to everything up there about hard work and Christianity more than declassed whites do.

Of course. It’s all a bunch of bullshit. It’s no more scientific than astrological signs.

But if you acknowledge which I think most should the white supremacist nature of the country, sorry America that’s not Marxist bullshit but just true history, it makes more sense to me. The leftists like to call it a reckoning and I don’t disagree with that. There’s gonna be some obvious spillage on either side. That’s why I said I don’t get too riled up about it because we aren’t gonna be walked into camps like many cry about, we just have to deal with some bullshit generalities hurled our way while shit balances out. Big fuckin deal.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
FavreFan wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Exactly. If you think those things are bad, then get ready to fail at life. There’s some zone in Seattle waiting for you.

It's not even that they are bad. They are telling black people that self reliance is bad and they are not capable of it. The scientific method is how we learn things but it's bad and a white construct. You should always play before you work is not a common key to success. I assume black people would like their property and entitlements protected. It's crazy. It's beyond racist and offensive.

I know you’re itching to continue the war with ltg nobody else cares about but you missed her point, one you’d agree with. She wasn’t saying it was offensive to white people.
I know you're too high to realize that I got her point but wanted to take a moment to bash LTG anyway. Also, the stereotyping done in that graphic is offensive to any rational white person, regardless of the whether the stereotypes are positive. That's kinda the other part of the stupidity of the "Jews owning banks is POSITIVE so it can't be antisemitic" argument.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:46 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I know you’re itching to continue the war with ltg nobody else cares about but you missed her point, one you’d agree with. She wasn’t saying it was offensive to white people.
I know you're too high to realize that I got her point but wanted to take a moment to bash LTG anyway.

If you got her point your response made no sense, particularly your use of offensive in that context.

It’s sad this high person, and yes I’m high and feeling well, has to point that out to you. Do Simple Better

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
denisdman wrote:
That is the worst most misguided graphic I have ever read. What’s the alternative, I want to fail at every aspect of life? Let Uncle Sam, an old red very White and blue guy, support me.

Uncle Sucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:59 pm 

Like so many other ideas, this was big among grad students two decades ago. It takes that much time to seep into public consciousness.

I posted cryptically about this earlier this month, but I saw a friend of mine get pilloried for pointing out that personal responsibility and acting like an adult are helpful to those who want to determine the paths of their lives. When they didn't know his race, they called him a racist; when they found out he was Black, they called him an Uncle Tom and began to scream (electronically) about their own traumas. Then came the inevitable asking for money.

Not all of this kind of silliness is a power play, and maybe, as FF says above, it's no big deal. And it's cool that they are trying to do some out-of-the-box thinking. But this is just dumb.

It also makes the study of the humanities look pretty stupid at a time when we really, really need the humanities. But if this is what you get in those classes, I don't blame people for not taking them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:01 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I know you're too high to realize that I got her point but wanted to take a moment to bash LTG anyway. Also, the stereotyping done in that graphic is offensive to any rational white person, regardless of the whether the stereotypes are positive. That's kinda the other part of the stupidity of the "Jews owning banks is POSITIVE so it can't be antisemitic" argument.

You are simply too uneducated on the subject to truly understand the point. Such is the case when your conception of sociology occurs as a result of someone else's Twitter feed.

Also interesting how eager you always are to promote black stereotypes while fallaciously believing that you aren't racist. You just latch on to any every racist that happens to post here.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:06 pm 

A lot of it is dumb Tommy, and that’s being kind. But that’s life. We don’t get shit right on the first time as a species, generally speaking. This is all just trial and error and humans fighting with each other over provincial shit while stumbling towards progress. In that way nothing really seems too abnormal about our current circumstances outside the once a century pandemic, which we’ll also move past in the short order in the grand scheme of things

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:10 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
A lot of it is dumb Tommy, and that’s being kind. But that’s life. We don’t get shit right on the first time as a species, generally speaking. This is all just trial and error and humans fighting with each other over provincial shit while stumbling towards progress. In that way nothing really seems too abnormal about our current circumstances outside the once a century pandemic, which we’ll also move past in the short order in the grand scheme of things

I don't disagree with that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:37 pm 

]

What's stupid is your thinking and believing that the Rothschilds believe that it is Anti Semitic to own a:lot of banks.

Last edited by long time guy on Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:54 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
FavreFan wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Remember when you left because you were making an ass of yourself?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:46 am 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
It’s just time for the American empire to end. The rest of the world needs to move on without us. It’s time.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:09 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Nardi wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Remember when you left because you were making an ass of yourself?
Not really. You gotta have a short memory during the season.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:13 am 

FavreFan wrote:
I don’t get too riled up about it like a lot of folks but it is a bit weird how it’s just straight up accepted widely on the entire left side of the political spectrum, even Biden-left, that you can say literally whatever you want about white people as a group and it’s not only condoned by all, but cheered by many. I know CH has touched a lot on this in terms of the new view of it being Actually Good to stereotype people by color as long as you’re doing it the right way, but it’s still wild to see.

Agreed. I've long mocked white people claiming to be victims but I can't really make that argument in good faith anymore.

I reserve the right to make it in bad faith

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:31 am 

FavreFan wrote:
I don’t get too riled up about it like a lot of folks but it is a bit weird how it’s just straight up accepted widely on the entire left side of the political spectrum, even Biden-left, that you can say literally whatever you want about white people as a group and it’s not only condoned by all, but cheered by many. I know CH has touched a lot on this in terms of the new view of it being Actually Good to stereotype people by color as long as you’re doing it the right way, but it’s still wild to see.

When I see this document being produced by a national, washington dc, smithsonian level museum, I cannot so easily dismiss what it is reflecting or the impact it has.

I don't see how you don't view this document as ENTIRELY based in Marxism. There are a few touchstones there that are so wildly incorrect and so closely aligned with the revolution that it cannot be anything else.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:45 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
good dolphin wrote:

When I see this document being produced by a national, washington dc, smithsonian level museum, I cannot so easily dismiss what it is reflecting or the impact it has.

I don't see how you don't view this document as ENTIRELY based in Marxism. There are a few touchstones there that are so wildly incorrect and so closely aligned with the revolution that it cannot be anything else.

This is your whiteness talking. Sit your on time, Christianed, planning for the future ass down and shut up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:45 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Is dual citizenship white privilege?

Asking for a first generation Irish-American friend.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:57 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:01 am 

Furious Styles wrote:
Is dual citizenship white privilege?

Asking for a first generation Irish-American friend.

That’s usually reserved for one special group. And it’s not our people

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:05 am 

Spaulding wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

This is your whiteness talking. Sit your on time, Christianed, planning for the future ass down and shut up.

as someone else wrote, many of the things in that document are even more ingrained in african american identity than white american identity so I can only surmise something else is at play with the document

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:39 am 

Wouldn't Marxists be more interested in organizing along class lines than in turning America into a racial Yugoslavia?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:40 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
Wouldn't Marxists be more interested in organizing along class lines than in turning America into a racial Yugoslavia?

Whatever works.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:44 am 

Curious Hair wrote:

Americanized marxism. Melting pot marxism. Whatever. Seems to be working.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:55 am 

Marxism is when the thing is bad.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:01 am 

I meant the strategy. Not the marxism. Marxism never works.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:25 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

like I said, read that document and it is really not about race differences, almost to a comical level

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:31 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
like I said, read that document and it is really not about race differences, almost to a comical level

It is. It's about white people being bad for all those horrible reasons.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Soccer announcers.

https://sports.yahoo.com/fixing-how-we- ... 13114.html

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:00 pm 

soccer?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 51  Next