It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cancellation updates
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:27 am 

long time guy wrote:
Your outrage on such matters will alway be directed at black people. This is no different and neither was Desaen Jackson and so were other things posted on here.

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Except for the fact that I've called out racism from white people. I've given you the posts, it's not my fault that you choose to ignore them.

Sure you do. This is what your response looks like in actual time

Here is the standard Lying Noted response to white bigotry
long time guy wrote:
Do you consider either of these comments to be racist?

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
That this person is considered a journalist shows the problem with the "need" for diversity.

Rewarding idiocy because of someone's race isn't how this is supposed to work.

I'm not indulging your non sequiturs, LTG

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:29 am 

The Hawk wrote:
Once again. LTG opens his mouth throughout this thread and virtually every one of his thoughts are racially motivated.

Your thoughts would have much more credibility if you didn't believe that it is "only blacks" on here that are racist Chickenshit Hawk.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:36 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
WaPo says the following on the chart:

Quote:
The chart came from a 1978 book, “White Awareness: Handbook for Anti-Racism Training” by Judy H. Katz, according to the museum. It lists about 50 attributes white people used to describe their culture. These attributes, it said, “have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States. And since white people still hold most of the institutional power in America, we all have internalized some aspects of white culture, including people of color.

Here's more on Katz:
Quote:
Her landmark book, White Awareness: Handbook for Anti-Racism Training (1978), was the first systematic training program to address racism from a white perspective.

https://centreforglobalinclusion.org/Th ... katz-ed-d/

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:37 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Your outrage on such matters will alway be directed at black people. This is no different and neither was Desaen Jackson and so were other things posted on here.

Except for the fact that I've called out racism from white people. I've given you the posts, it's not my fault that you choose to ignore them.

long time guy wrote:

That this person is considered a journalist shows the problem with the "need" for diversity.

You brought up completely unrelated posts in what I recall was a completely unrelated thread demanding that I condemn them as racist. Like I said then, I'm not going to positively reinforce that kind of behavior from you by indulging it. I've done it way too often over the years here.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:45 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

long time guy wrote:

You brought up completely unrelated posts in what I recall was a completely unrelated thread demanding that I condemn them as racist. Like I said then, I'm not going to positively reinforce that kind of behavior from you by indulging it. I've done it way too often over the years here.

"Unrelated posts" :lol: :lol: if you were concerned with "positive reinforcement" you wouldn't go out of your way to stalk every black poster that happens to post here.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:49 am 

This guy truly does concern himself with things "unrelated" to the subject matter doesn't he? Remember when he claimed to be "supportive" of fellow bigot America's banning? Well again this is what his support looked like in Real time
So with these new rules is Management going to take a closer look at LTG the next time he says the bulk of white voters are racist or implies something similar? Or are only a select few going to be allowed to get posters they don't like banned?

Again this had nothing to do with bigotry (let him tell it) it was just simply due to an overriding concern for the quality and tenor of this here message board.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:52 am 

long time guy wrote:

This guy truly does concern himself with things "unrelated" to the subject matter doesn't he? Remember when he claimed to be "supportive" of fellow bigot America's banning? Well again this is what his support looked like in Real time
So with these new rules is Management going to take a closer look at LTG the next time he says the bulk of white voters are racist or implies something similar? Or are only a select few going to be allowed to get posters they don't like banned?

Again this had nothing to do with bigotry (let him tell it) it was just simply due to an overriding concern for the quality and tenor of this here message board.
What you've quoted here does not imply in any way that I thought America shouldn't have been banned. In fact the only words I've spoken about whether he should've been banned were unequivocally in support of the banning.

You can continue to lie about it if you want to, but that's the truth, and you know it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:04 pm 

long time guy wrote:

What you've quoted here does not imply in any way that I thought America shouldn't have been banned. In fact the only words I've spoken about whether he should've been banned were unequivocally in support of the banning.

You can continue to lie about it if you want to, but that's the truth, and you know it.

You were truly being disingenuous as you always are. That's what I know. You lie for breakfast. That's what I know.
Do you want me to cite Jorr's response to all of your complaining? If pressed do you believe he would agree with you?

If you were as "supportive" of the move then why was it necessary to reference me at all? Or try and find an equivalency where I was concerned? Or have management provide clarity for their decision? Or to have them to list what the "new rules" were?

You inserted a 'but" (I'm inferring) which illustrated how you really felt about the move.

America and Toxic routinely called for the extermination of Jewish people and it never bothered you. That tells me that you (like most members of the SS) don't really have an overriding love of Jewish people. Oh no. What you have is an overriding hatred of blacks. Hatred which supersedes whatever feelings that you might have for Jewish people.

You have had numerous opportunities to call others out on here but the only time that you ever seem to do so is when it involves black people. Don't you find that rather odd or dare I say "bigoted"?

Last edited by long time guy on Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
I miss Toxic, wish he'd come back.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:08 pm 

Antarctica wrote:
I miss Toxic, wish he'd come back.

Have him post as the Antidote or something.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:25 pm 

long time guy wrote:
You have had numerous opportunities to call others out on here but the only time that you ever seem to do so is when it involves black people.

This statement is a lie that I debunk every time you utter it. I have denounced racism from white people quite pointedly. I politely ask that you stop repeating this lie.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:33 pm 

long time guy wrote:
You have had numerous opportunities to call others out on here but the only time that you ever seem to do so is when it involves black people.

This statement is a lie that I debunk every time you utter it. I have denounced racism from white people quite pointedly. I politely ask that you stop repeating this lie.

Since you are an (internet) attorney I know that you prefer to deal in factual evidence. At least you do whenever it requires someone else to do the actual providing of it.

Is there any evidence of you calling out America or Toxic for being Anti-semitic?. If it is name the thread and I will locate it. You do not even have to do the leg work . I will do it. You claim that I'm lying. Ok prove it. Better yet I will prove it for you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Spaulding wrote:
People hate Ilhan Omar. She’s a terrible person. People are going to say hateful and shitty things about her and it has nothing to do with her race or religion. It’s because of her terrible thoughts.

To the extent that Ilhan Omar has terrible thoughts, they're related to her race and religion.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:39 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Curious Hair wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
People hate Ilhan Omar. She’s a terrible person. People are going to say hateful and shitty things about her and it has nothing to do with her race or religion. It’s because of her terrible thoughts.

To the extent that Ilhan Omar has terrible thoughts, they're related to her race and religion.

Dumb as a brick isn't related to her race(?) or religion.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Her antisemitism, which is what most people take issue with, is informed by being a Somali Muslim.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:05 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Her antisemitism, which is what most people take issue with, is informed by being a Somali Muslim.

And the marrying her brother and paying hundreds of thousands to her new husband for "consulting".

I can go on.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Can't believe the same party that couldn't find anyone better than Joe Biden can't find anyone better than Omar in her district. I mean she's blowing the guy out of the water in polls despite all the Ilhan sucks money coming into her opponent. My old senior homecoming date lives in her district and has always felt nobody really likes her but they don't want to say anything, but she seems to be wrong. Maybe it's the at least she's our idiot and not some idiot propped up by Republican Tears sentiment.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:20 pm 

Do you remember when this lying, bigoted sack of shit repeatedly claimed that he was "supportive of the ban" well even Jorr begged to differ.

But can we get a definitive posting of the rules now that two members have been banned fo violating a rules policy dictated by others, one which nobody has seen?

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Finally, I find it pretty silly that you're actually fighting for a guy's "right" to post "black people are trash."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:41 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Do you remember when this lying, bigoted sack of shit repeatedly claimed that he was "supportive of the ban" well even Jorr begged to differ.

But can we get a definitive posting of the rules now that two members have been banned fo violating a rules policy dictated by others, one which nobody has seen?

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Finally, I find it pretty silly that you're actually fighting for a guy's "right" to post "black people are trash."

It takes a real scumbag to try to label someone as racist and totally crop the conversation to remove the complete denial of someone's assertion.

:roll: You know that's not what this is about, and that's pretty disingenuous coming from you. I'd expect that kind of petty, dumb shit from Seacrest or Caller Bob. Hell, not even LTG would go that route.
I think in calmer moments JORR would admit that was an argumentative cheap trick (and members of Cheap Trick).

A real fucking scumbag, LTG. I hope I never have the displeasure of meeting you in the flesh.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:42 pm 

[tweet][/tweet]
long time guy wrote:

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

The bulk of white voters are racist? I remember you posting some bullshit study that 24 million whites in the country are alt-right. Was that what he was referring to?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:49 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

It takes a real scumbag to try to label someone as racist and totally crop the conversation to remove the complete denial of someone's assertion.

:roll: You know that's not what this is about, and that's pretty disingenuous coming from you. I'd expect that kind of petty, dumb shit from Seacrest or Caller Bob. Hell, not even LTG would go that route.
I think in calmer moments JORR would admit that was an argumentative cheap trick (and members of Cheap Trick).

A real fucking scumbag, LTG. I hope I never have the displeasure of meeting you in the flesh.

You wouldn't do shit if you did you scary bitch. Don't throw threats asshole. I quoted your own words. You are a lying, bigoted piece of shit.
Now you are revising things in order to suggest that Jorr didn't really know what it is that he was saying. What a condescending asswipe that you really happen to be.

Last edited by long time guy on Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:54 pm 

Nardi wrote:
[tweet][/tweet]
long time guy wrote:

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

The bulk of white voters are racist? I remember you posting some bullshit study that 24 million whites in the country are alt-right. Was that what he was referring to?

The "bullshit study" had the number at about 11 million as I recall.
As far as "bulk" goes its obvious as this point that Trump believes the shit himself. Notice how he is once again pivoting to racism and bigotry now that he is in a polling trick bag.

The same racism card that MANY here claimed he.never resorted to back in 2016. He also went to that particular well again in 2018 during the mid terms.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:23 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

You wouldn't do shit if you did you scary patriot. Don't throw threats asshole. I quoted your own words. You are a lying, bigoted piece of shit.
Now you are revising things in order to suggest that Jorr didn't really know what it is that he was saying. What a condescending asswipe that you really happen to be.
You purposrfully cropped out the part where I called bullshit on JORR's characterization of my argument. You know and he knew at your time that I wasn't defending America and TM posting bigoted shit, but you cut the conversation to make it look that way.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:57 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

You wouldn't do shit if you did you scary patriot. Don't throw threats asshole. I quoted your own words. You are a lying, bigoted piece of shit.
You purposrfully cropped out the part where I called bullshit on JORR's characterization of my argument. You know and he knew at your time that I wasn't defending America and TM posting bigoted shit, but you cut the conversation to make it look that way.

"I called bullshit on Jorr's argument" As if that is really and truly the definitive answer. You are a bigoted piece of shit. You used their banning as a means of providing a referendum on me you fucking bigot. Notice how you are conveniently ignoring this with your racist ass. I had nothing to do with it yet you tried to equate the shit that they did (calling for extermination of people) with me claiming that bigoted fucks such as yourself are well, bigoted fucks.

You lyingly claimed that you supported the move when it was obvious that you didn't. Like most of the bigots here you used it as an excuse to "take a:closer look at" me.
Interesting how everything that I have alleged about you is so easily substantiated whereas all you have is your textbook, alt right playbook list of denials, refutations, and obfuscations. Same shit each and everytime. If nothing else you "study well grasshopper" don't you?

You were up with all of the bigoted bullshit that was perpetrated by them. You were fearful of being doxxed that is why your cowardly ass allowed them to take most of the weight. It's why you so easily and effortlessly fell right back in with Atlas the second both he and you, began posting here again. Though you will tell anyway that bothers to listen to you that you were opposed to their bigotry. Sure you were you fucking clown.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:12 pm 

Are you sure that Jorr "knew" that you weren't "defending" them you disingenuous dickhead? In matters pertaining to lying sacks of shit such as yourself clarity is extremely important.

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Because it's not sincere. It's just being a douchebag to be a douchebag. The exact type of thing that bigfan complained about. You're the same guy who bitched about being called a Nazi. We addressed that and you haven't been called a Nazi again. Now you're going to bat for guys- tacitly at a minimum- who said all kinds of stuff that you didn't find as offensive as someone calling you a Nazi. You went on for days about doxxing and we addressed that. It hasn't happened again. These two guys were handled exactly the same way as the people in those incidents and they just wanted to stick it right up our asses. Is that really so hard to understand?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:19 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Are you sure that Jorr "knew" that you weren't "defending" them you disingenuous dickhead? In matters pertaining to lying sacks of shit such as yourself clarity is extremely important.

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Because it's not sincere. It's just being a douchebag to be a douchebag. The exact type of thing that bigfan complained about. You're the same guy who bitched about being called a Nazi. We addressed that and you haven't been called a Nazi again. Now you're going to bat for guys- tacitly at a minimum- who said all kinds of stuff that you didn't find as offensive as someone calling you a Nazi. You went on for days about doxxing and we addressed that. It hasn't happened again. These two guys were handled exactly the same way as the people in those incidents and they just wanted to stick it right up our asses. Is that really so hard to understand?

Again you have to crop a conversation to deny reality: I pointed out to JORR that he misremembered events, as I never messaged anyone about IMU calling me a Nazi when Seacrest deleted it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:27 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Again you have to crop a conversation to deny reality: I pointed out to JORR that he misremembered events, as I never messaged anyone about IMU calling me a Nazi when Seacrest deleted it.

As the asshole conveniently ignores the gist of the post again. A staple of the Alt Right as I stated above. Point being that this is now twice that Jorr claimed that you opposed the banning of them.

You lyingly claimed that he didn't mean it so I provided evidence that he meant it. Now you are deflecting again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:47 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

As the asshole conveniently ignores the gist of the post again. A staple of the Alt Right as I stated above. Point being that this is now twice that Jorr claimed that you opposed the banning of them.

You lyingly claimed that he didn't mean it so I provided evidence that he meant it. Now you are deflecting again.
I posted unequivocally that they should have been banned.

As for America, his non-sports posting that I saw took a more downward turn after the reinstatement. Whether he though he was being clever or just didn't care anymore I couldn't tell you, but this banning was warranted.

And here I am calling him a bigot:

Eh, alright. The bit was growing tired, and it seemed like he kept amping it up to get to the same place the bit got him before, but in doing so he became indistinguishable from an unhinged bigot.

Now kindly fuck off.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:01 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

As for America, his non-sports posting that I saw took a more downward turn after the reinstatement. Whether he though he was being clever or just didn't care anymore I couldn't tell you, but this banning was warranted.

Eh, alright. The bit was growing tired, and it seemed like he kept amping it up to get to the same place the bit got him before, but in doing so he became indistinguishable from an unhinged bigot.

Now kindly fuck off.

Too stupid to realize that he clearly referred to as a "bit" twice meaning that he never believed that he was bigoted. Secondly with all of the opportunities to denounce both for being Anti Semitic, you never did. I asked you to provide evidence of your calling them out for being bigots and you couldn't. Why? Because the shit doesn't exist. That is how and why I know that your outrage is fake and racially based.

As far as the banning goes you were never in favor of it and your incessant need for clarification was an evidence of it. You harassed the shit out of the Administration guys and implored them to "take a closer look at me" as a means of undermining their decision Even they believed that although they really were not coherent enough to realize it apparently.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:06 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Now kindly fuck off.

Too stupid to realize that he clearly referred to as a "bit" twice meaning that he never believed that he was bigoted. Secondly with all of the opportunities to denounce both for being Anti Semitic, you never did. I asked you to provide evidence of your calling them out for being bigots and you couldn't. Why? Because the shit doesn't exist. That is how and why I know that your outrage is fake and racially based.

As far as the banning goes you were never in favor of it and your incessant need for clarification was an evidence of it. You harassed the shit out of the Administration guys and implored them to "take a closer look at me" as a means of undermining their decision Even they believed that although they really were not coherent enough to realize it apparently.
I don't know what more you want. I said he was a bigot, I said he posted "bigoted shit", and I said his banning was warranted. You're being completely unreasonable, and I'm done engaging with you on this topic because you seem hell-bent on constantly moving the goalposts, because now, what is it, I have to find me calling out a specific brand of bigotry from a specific set of posters? Nah, I'm good. Fuck you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 51  Next