It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
I had stopped listening months ago anyway. But listening to Laurence and Parkins deliver impassioned speeches about how they need to be more welcoming to trans voices, well, last one out turn out the lights.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:33 pm 

pizza_Place: The Hut
JustAGayGuy wrote:
For me, Mac was really all that was worth listening to on the Score.
If I wanted to get screamed at all morning, I could listen to Mully or call my ex. Id rather get yelled at by my ex.
If I want to get lectured all day long I could listen to Bernstein or call my mother (ill never have grandkids! Why JAGG, why??). I think I'd rather have that conversation with my mother for the 112,000th time.
Laurence is just plain boring. Laurence is just plain boring. I said it twice because laurence loves replays.
Now I get to listen to a degenerate Parkins who I should remind you bragged about being a bit of a misogynistic ass himself when he not so sheepishly told us about getting his fresh squeezed OJ. He likes being treated like a king by his woman but he had the sack to call Mac out.

Maybe I'll flip to barstool. Julie says they're misogynistic homophobes but I've dealt with the homophobes my whole life and I'm really not bothered by them. I'll tell you why someday if you care but thats for another day.

So to answer my own question, yes I'm done with the score. I'll go to barstool. Maybe ill get better gambling tips there.

Damn, Mac, I gotta give it to you: this is a very unique way of formally announcing that you are a bona-fide cockhound.

Election 2020-The Largest Fraud in the History of Mankind.

*If you believe that Biden won, you also believe that Epstein killed himself*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Curious Hair wrote:
I had stopped listening months ago anyway. But listening to Laurence and Parkins deliver impassioned speeches about how they need to be more welcoming to trans voices, well, last one out turn out the lights.

At least they’re not alt right white supremacists . Can’t please you can we ?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:35 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

Ok, I'll bite. What are trans voices supposed to tell us about sports?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:37 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
What are trans voices supposed to tell us about sports?

They warn us when there's a trap game.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:40 pm 

pizza_Place: She/Him
FukNuggitt wrote:
JustAGayGuy wrote:
If I wanted to get screamed at all morning, I could listen to Mully or call my ex. Id rather get yelled at by my ex.
If I want to get lectured all day long I could listen to Bernstein or call my mother (ill never have grandkids! Why JAGG, why??). I think I'd rather have that conversation with my mother for the 112,000th time.
Laurence is just plain boring. Laurence is just plain boring. I said it twice because laurence loves replays.
Now I get to listen to a degenerate Parkins who I should remind you bragged about being a bit of a misogynistic ass himself when he not so sheepishly told us about getting his fresh squeezed OJ. He likes being treated like a king by his woman but he had the sack to call Mac out.

Maybe I'll flip to barstool. Julie says they're misogynistic homophobes but I've dealt with the homophobes my whole life and I'm really not bothered by them. I'll tell you why someday if you care but thats for another day.

So to answer my own question, yes I'm done with the score. I'll go to barstool. Maybe ill get better gambling tips there.

Damn, Mac, I gotta give it to you: this is a very unique way of formally announcing that you are a bona-fide cockhound.

Since you brought it up...
I said I never was bothered by the homophobes. Truth be told I don't really think homophobia is a thing. In some cases it just garden variety bigotry. I've been teased, mocked, beaten up. Some worse things too. Use your imagination. Or memory. You get the idea.
No I'm not bothered by homphobia or homobigotry or whatever makes you feel comfortable saying. Its been my experience that the harshest teasers had a few less harsh whispered words for me when their friends weren't around. Again, use your imagination. Or your memory.
So, use terms like cockhound. Queerbait. Pillow biter. Whatever puts you in control. It just rolls off me by this age.
Its surprising it hasn't left you by your age.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:44 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
JustAGayGuy wrote:
I said I never was bothered by the homophobes. Truth be told I don't really think homophobia is a thing. In some cases it just garden variety bigotry. I've been teased, mocked, beaten up. Some worse things too. Use your imagination. Or memory. You get the idea.
No I'm not bothered by homphobia or homobigotry or whatever makes you feel comfortable saying. Its been my experience that the harshest teasers had a few less harsh whispered words for me when their friends weren't around. Again, use your imagination. Or your memory.
So, use terms like cockhound. Queerbait. Pillow biter. Whatever puts you in control. It just rolls off me by this age.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:48 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
They brought Jimmy de Castro in to tamper down the political talk on the score. He leaves and now Mitch Rosen finds a new way to fuck things up.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:49 pm 

BigW72 wrote:
picture edit

:lol:
Well you can believe whatever you like. No worries to me. I'm done talking about it. I'm looking at my sox wagers tonight. Sox are -1 at +107 or -136 moneyline. Its not as profitable but im thinking simple moneyline.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:52 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
I’ll listen to Parkins and Spiegel which has been my favorite pairing since prime B&B. I doubt I listen much to solo Parkins. Pair Parkins and Bernstein and I would definitely listen. But overall I have not been listening as much lately anyways. I don’t care about the Bears or baseball much anymore. Too easy to find podcasts on topics I am interested in. The Athletic podcasts and different political podcasts are excellent.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:53 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
DAC wrote:
I’ll listen to Parkins and Spiegel which has been my favorite pairing since prime B&B. I doubt I listen much to solo Parkins. Pair Parkins and Bernstein and I would definitely listen. But overall I have not been listening as much lately anyways. I don’t care about the Bears or baseball much anymore. Too easy to find podcasts on topics I am interested in. The Athletic podcasts and different political podcasts are excellent.

There won't be any money to have 2-host shows any longer. That train has left the station.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
speaking of the station...that was just renovated...and sits empty....

wonder what that lease is like.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

Last edited by doug - evergreen park on Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:02 pm 

Beer God wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
this is the perfect storm to hire Goff back. it would save them face.

it would be fun to see his return send the ratings completely into the shitter

I flip through the station when in the car. I would delete the station of my presets if they brought him back with Parkins.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Beansie's pizzeria
doug - evergreen park wrote:

Probably a force majeure clause.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:03 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Curious Hair wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
What are trans voices supposed to tell us about sports?

They warn us when there's a trap game.

Plausible

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:08 pm 
1000 CLUB

new_user..LOUD NOISES wrote:

Probably a force majeure clause.

but, they are still using the space to broadcast. There has to be at least a couple people there to make that happen, no?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:11 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
BigW72 wrote:
DAC wrote:

There won't be any money to have 2-host shows any longer. That train has left the station.

Maybe Spiegs is considerably cheaper than Mac. Unless you have high quality contributing producers, a one voice show gets very boring, very quick. The debate, banter, and building off of each other’s ideas and comments is what makes a radio show or podcast entertaining. I have never had a solo host keep my interest for long.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:13 pm 

Doesn't Parkins always say he prefers to host solo? Do people prefer to listen to Parkins host solo?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:52 pm 

Beer God wrote:
Honest question. Is a female host ultimately desirable in terrestrial radio? Even in 2020?

I'm down with one as long as she flaunts her sexiness and doesn't try to act like she is smarter than everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:57 pm 

JustAGayGuy wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:
JustAGayGuy wrote:

I'm not afraid of gay people or straight people.

If you sign up for an anonymous messageboard, and that is one of the first things that you are putting out there, without even being asked a question about it, I sure as fuck am going to enjoy busting your multish chops about it.

It matters not, though, as you are Dan McNeil, not some random gay dude who just wandered into a Chicago Sports Messageboard out of the blue on a Monday night in September.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:15 pm 

FukNuggitt wrote:

If you sign up for an anonymous messageboard, and that is one of the first things that you are putting out there, without even being asked a question about it, I sure as fuck am going to enjoy busting your multish chops about it.

It matters not, though, as you are Dan McNeil, not some random gay dude who just wandered into a Chicago Sports Messageboard out of the blue on a Monday night in September.

I signed up Sunday mostly to talk football with like minded degenerates.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:21 pm 

JustAGayGuy wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:

Nice. Almost exactly one hour after Mac's tweet, too. Great timing.

Chips, dips, cock, guac.

Sounds like a well-rounded Chicago Sports Sunday.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:24 pm 

FukNuggitt wrote:
JustAGayGuy wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:

Chips, dips, cock, guac.

Macs tweet was on Monday. And I didn't get any cock this weekend.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Marie's
JustAGayGuy wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:
JustAGayGuy wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:

Chips, dips, cock, guac.

Did you get any today?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:26 pm 

Phil Leotardo wrote:
JustAGayGuy wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:
JustAGayGuy wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:

Chips, dips, cock, guac.

Did you get any today?

The night is young, my friend, and hope drifts like the late summer breeze through the windows of my soul.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:30 pm 

JustAGayGuy wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:
JustAGayGuy wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:

Chips, dips, cock, guac.

Ok, that may change the identity, but it doesn't change the accusation.

. . . that accusation that you are a mult, not the one where you were ruthlessly slurping on cocks at your local condo's laundryroom gloryhole. . . while watching football.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

Are you the dude that was at the passive aggressor show at the double door in january 2011?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:35 pm 

Quote:
Ok, that may change the identity, but it doesn't change the accusation.

. . . that accusation that you are a mult, not the one where you were ruthlessly slurping on cocks at your local condo's laundryroom gloryhole. . . while watching football.

Do you think being gay just means that a guy just wants to suck any cock that he can get his hands on? Is this what you really think of homosexuals? Is it so hard to imagine that a gay man might want the same kind of thing that a straight man would? A stable relationship? A family? Do you think we can't be in love like you can? Do you think we're less than human?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:37 pm 

Are you the dude that was at the passive aggressor show at the double door in january 2011?

Are you asking me or FukNuggitt? If me, I'm not sure what that means.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next