It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 990 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 33  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:46 pm 

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:11 pm 

Nellie!

RAIDERS!

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:12 pm 

Now THAT'S open!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:14 pm 

Next great RAIDER resurrection project, double R.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:23 pm 

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:42 pm 

Trent Brown questionable to return.

Mongo is wise.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:44 pm 

Renfrow!

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:47 pm 

Jacobs!

RAIDERS!

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:04 pm 

RAIDERS!

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:10 pm 

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
You needed to come back against Carolina? I thought this game was going to be a cake walk for the mighty Raiders.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:28 pm 

That's a great question, TM. The defense will need a few games to gel. If they don't, they need to commence the search for Guenther's replacement.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:45 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
This is approaching Trestman territory.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:08 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Colombo's
Furious Styles wrote:
That's a great question, TM. The defense will need a few games to gel. If they don't, they need to commence the search for Guenther's replacement.

Guenther is in a tough spot. I am 99.9% sure he didn't want Marinelli. Marinelli really needs to go. The guy thinks he's a genius and he's a moron. Some of those alignments he was running today were straight up idiotic. They were also running way too many twists. His guy Vickers got smoked on 3 big plays including the first McCaffrey TD. Its not really his fault as he's too small to play inside but then he's too slow to play outside so why is he even here...because Marinelli thinks he can coach up anybody. His other guy and the main reason they let PJ Hall walk Ross was inactive. Having Ferrell play inside needs to stop. He's terrible inside and they were even doing it on 1st and 2nd downs today. Hurst outplayed Collins by a pretty large margin. Collins is seriously overrated...he might be useful as a situational guy but he's a liability on 1st and 2nd down. Hankins had a very good game. He was very active today. With Hall gone he's the only run stuffer we have and he was the one who really made the big play on their last drive. He fought thru a double team and plugged the gap giving Ferrell and Littleton time to make the tackle.

The MVP of the game was Denzelle Good. Stepping it at RT like that was very impressive. After Brown and Young tapped out we should of been in big trouble but I don't think he gave up a pressure all day. I think we'll just have to live with whatever we get out of Brown unfortunately. He's just not going to be someone we can depend on IMO which is why I wanted Sharpe around too. Young got hurt on that sweep to the right and he had a nice block that sprung Jacobs. Its too bad he went down as he looked pretty good.

I am really worried about Kwiatkoski. Usually pec injuries are bad news when a guy leaves the game like he did. I fear its a tear by his reaction but hopefully its just a strain. Morrow had the green dot and that could be trouble. The defense went south bad when Burfict was suspended last season because people weren't getting lined up properly when Whitehead had the dot. Great job today by Whitehead lol.

Its strange how guys that are struggling just can't make a play to get themselves out of it. Joyner and Morrow both missed easy picks that would have turned the game around but couldn't come thru.

Carolina might be better than people think. Brown and Chinn played really well today for their first games.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:23 am 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Most people down here are expecting Carolina to go 4-12 or 3-13. New coach on a very long contract and tanking for Trevor wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Four straight defensive picks in this year's draft.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:05 am 
1000 CLUB

It was a good loss for Carolina. It was a close game, the rookies played well and it didn't hurt their draft position. Brown and Chinn looked really good. Some thought Chinn was as good as Simmons so getting the best DT and then grabbing Chinn later was a great job by them.

Also it looks like the Raiders and Kwiatkoski are optimistic about his injury yesterday. Hopefully MRI comes back with good news.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:02 pm 

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:07 pm 

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

Except for the play where Arnette slipped and Harris couldn't get over in time the secondary played pretty well. Abram had to make too many tackles but the guy is a heat seeking missile. McCaffrey showed an amazing lack of judgement spiking the ball on Abram. If there was more time in the game he probably would of got knocked out. Another guy that was hitting people with abandon was Mullen. He reminds me of Asomugha in coverage but he hits like Woodson.

Corey Littleton had a couple of nice blitzes. I won't be surprised if he ends up with at least 8 sacks. They'll have to send him more as the line struggles thanks to Marinelli and his ego.

Buckner's guys had 3 sacks yesterday against a much better offensive line...just sayin'.

Looks like a source is saying Kwiatkoski doesn't have a tear. That is great news even if he has to miss a couple games.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:25 am 
1000 CLUB

Jerry Jeudy with some big drops last night. Concentration drops were a problem in college too. Maybe Ruggs can give him some tips. Mayock wins again...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:52 pm 

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Beansie's pizzeria
Furious Styles wrote:

Gonna be a fantasy monster all season. Where was he going in drafts?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:27 pm 

Hopefully FavreFan sees that and responds accordingly. I have no clue.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Beansie's pizzeria
:lol: fair enough

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:39 pm 

I may or may not have a nonsexual crush on Brandon Flowers.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:55 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
I may or may not have a nonsexual crush on Brandon Flowers.

#SAINTSWIN!!!

:P :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:32 pm 

Neaux Michael Thomas!

I plan on talking some shit Monday night.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Furious Styles wrote:

That is amazing in this pass happy era. Although the Raiders have never really had an era which wasn't pass happy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:12 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
Neaux Michael Thomas!

I plan on talking some shit Monday night.

Otis Sistrunk would not approve.

And Emanuel Sanders would like a word with you.

:D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 990 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 33  Next