It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:03 am 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Chiefs

You mean to tell me Bell gets to keep all that money, leave the worst franchise in football AND join the defending SB champs? Wow, what a moron he is!

Yeah. It's done wonders for his career to miss out on a year's worth of franchise money, comeback and flame out with the Jets. He will be out of the league and broke shortly.

That's an odd thing to seemingly be rooting for. Except for what your posting history has shown.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Regular Reader wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Chiefs

You mean to tell me Bell gets to keep all that money, leave the worst franchise in football AND join the defending SB champs? Wow, what a moron he is!

Yeah. It's done wonders for his career to miss out on a year's worth of franchise money, comeback and flame out with the Jets. He will be out of the league and broke shortly.

That's an odd thing to seemingly be rooting for. Except for what your posting history has shown.

Means a lot coming from someone who has been a hateful crazy person here since 2016. If you think sitting out a year of your prime during a brief NFL career is smart I don't know what you tell you. He looks like someone who quit wanting to play football years ago.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:29 am 

Imagine being Spiral. Just say when the surgery is. Tommy will fuck you.

Harder to imagine being the people who are seemingly in.a perpetual state of anger/disgust that he mocks

The actual issues aside, I just cant imagine living like that. But also I've learned some people are happiest when they have something to bitch about so I guess to each their own

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:33 am 

Regular Reader wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Chiefs

Means a lot coming from someone who has been a hateful crazy person here since 2016. If you think sitting out a year of your prime during a brief NFL career is smart I don't know what you tell you. He looks like someone who quit wanting to play football years ago.

As a football player in regards to legacy it was bad move. Financially though...he got paid 28 million for one year. Hard to argue against that. And is definitely possible could have gotten injured that year and made nothing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:38 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Plus now he gets to play with the GOAT.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:43 am 

pizza_Place: My stomach
Jbi11s wrote:

And for my brother from another Mother...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:44 am 

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
rogers park bryan wrote:
As a football player in regards to legacy it was bad move. Financially though...he got paid 28 million for one year. Hard to argue against that. And is definitely possible could have gotten injured that year and made nothing.

It’s also possible he would’ve been lights out that year and earned an even larger contract . Overall he lost money, quit on 1 team and was so bad on another they’d rather have him gone and lose the money than keep him around . I’m sure he’ll actually feel like playing now though and not worry about “ sacrificing” his body . As long as the Chiefs keep him happy that is .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:18 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

He didn't get paid for that year though. That's millions that he never will get back. And to assume he would have been hurt also discounts the fact that he ended up taking less than the Steelers offered him. The holdout and his play since were derailed his career.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:24 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

He didn't get paid for that year though. That's millions that he never will get back. And to assume he would have been hurt also discounts the fact that he ended up taking less than the Steelers offered him. The holdout and his play since were derailed his career.

I’m guessing teams aren’t going to be lining up to throw a giant contract at him next year regardless of his play the rest of this year . He’s lucky the Jets were as stupid as they were because no one else was going to pay him what they did .

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:27 pm 

He looks like someone who quit wanting to play football years ago.

Ok, so you just haven't watched him play in 3 years. Just say that then.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:28 pm 

Mangino wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

And for my brother from another Mother...

:lol: :lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:29 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
I’m sure he’ll actually feel like playing now though and not worry about “ sacrificing” his body .

He played his ass off for a miserable Jets team last year. You and Ruffcorn clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about in this thread :lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:32 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
I’m sure he’ll actually feel like playing now though and not worry about “ sacrificing” his body .

He played his ass off for a miserable Jets team last year. You and Ruffcorn clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about in this thread :lol:

He averaged 3.2 yards per carry and had a long run of 19 yards. He was kicking ass.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:34 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

The Steelers didnt offer more guaranteed money though.

Also if anyone is ever right to hold out,its a guy who was being used like he was. Crazy workload

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:35 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

He averaged 3.2 yards per carry and had a long run of 19 yards. He was kicking ass.

For a “ miserable “ Jets team he voluntarily signed with . I’m sure FF was glued to his TV watching that miserable 7-9 team gauging how hard he played .

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:40 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

I never said he kicked ass. Words have meanings. I said he played his ass off. If you watched him last year, which you clearly didn't, he was definitely putting it all out there. Like I said, miserable team, but he didn't give up or quit like you and brogue are trying to imply for some reason

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:43 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

I never said he kicked ass. Words have meanings. I said he played his ass off. If you watched him last year, which you clearly didn't, he was definitely putting it all out there. Like I said, miserable team, but he didn't give up or quit like you and brogue are trying to imply for some reason

He quit on the Steelers . He vastly underperformed for the Jets . You can take the Jets eating the money this year rather than have him on the team any way you want but teams don’t generally do that with guys who are busting their ass every down .

Last edited by badrogue17 on Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:46 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

For a “ miserable “ Jets team he voluntarily signed with . I’m sure FF was glued to his TV watching that miserable 7-9 team gauging how hard he played .

I’m glued to my tv for every football game. Gotta appreciate them the few months of the year we get them, even when it’s like Jets Lions

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:01 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Also if anyone is ever right to hold out,its a guy who was being used like he was. Crazy workload

Holding out typically means training camp. If you think skipping a year is good for your career or lifetime earnings then I don't know what to say. It's seems like all logic has been tossed out.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:14 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
MANY obsessed with another man's paycheck for some reason.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:23 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
MANY obsessed with another man's paycheck for some reason.

Talk sports, but not this aspect of sports.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:29 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Holding out typically means training camp. If you think skipping a year is good for your career or lifetime earnings then I don't know what to say. It's seems like all logic has been tossed out.

If he has a career ending injury that year, he makes less than he's made already.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:30 pm 

Talk about Bell however you want. I just find the gloating by certain posters in this thread verrrry innnneresting.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:15 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
Talk about Bell however you want. I just find the gloating by certain posters in this thread verrrry innnneresting.

Ok Mr. DiCaro.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:42 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:

Ok Mr. DiCaro.

Am I a chick or a dude in this thread? Pick a lane!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:56 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:22 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

Ok Mr. DiCaro.

Am I a chick or a dude in this thread? Pick a lane!

I'm very sorry you were born white, and with original sin. It's a terrible burden to bear.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:25 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

I’m glued to my tv for every football game. Gotta appreciate them the few months of the year we get them, even when it’s like Jets Lions

Only people with a serious gambling problem watch a Jets vs. Lions game.

People in Detroit and New York wouldn’t even watch that game.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:37 pm 

I dont understand folks who don't watch every minute of every nfl game thats on

To rock my soul