It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Gem City
Regular Reader wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Nope, can't do it. You have a top 3 QB and you're a contender in 2020 NFL. We got one.

not when the other team can run all day on your soft defense and keep the ball

How’s that working out?

I can see GB getting to the SB only because the NFC is weak as hell. The saints aren't going anywhere with old man Brees at QB. The Steelers or KC however will slaughter GB.

The Saints have the best defense in football and if we can stay healthy, the only NFC team with any balance.

Your QB is done. That’s not a good recipe for playoff success.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:15 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Nope, can't do it. You have a top 3 QB and you're a contender in 2020 NFL. We got one.

not when the other team can run all day on your soft defense and keep the ball

How’s that working out?

I can see GB getting to the SB only because the NFC is weak as hell. The saints aren't going anywhere with old man Brees at QB. The Steelers or KC however will slaughter GB.

The Saints have the best defense in football and if we can stay healthy, the only NFC team with any balance.

Having no defense is a playoff killer and will ensure the packers not getting beyond the second round

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Packers dropped 37 on that garbage Saints D without the best WR in the game. Not worried about the Saints

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
To Zippy: I think the Steelers can score easily with those three WRs and a decent RB attack.

FF: GB hasn't played a serious team since TB.

The Steelers are 22nd in yards per game. The Packers are 4th.
The Steelers are 6th in ppg. The Packers are 1st.

I don't know what you mean here. I'm trying to say the Steelers can score easily on GB. I'm sure you know GB's offense is irrelevant when talking about what the Steelers can do on offense. Yards are irrelevant and dependent on context.

I can see the Steelers beating GB because GB's defense can't stop anyone. The Steelers D can put up a fight when it comes to engaging GB's offense.

You previously used the term slaughter and now come back with beat. Big difference in this context.

Fair enough.

If I can rephrase I'll say any team that can score can give GB problems. Pitt is one of those teams even if their attack isn't as prolific as GB's. GB is 2-3 against current contenders with one more game left against a contender on the schedule (Tenn). To me it's looking like a repeat of 2019 (soft schedule, predictable destruction in the playoffs) but let's see.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:22 pm 

Any team that can score can give any other team trouble. That’s why GB is a contender

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:22 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Packers dropped 37 on that garbage Saints D without the best WR in the game. Not worried about the Saints

They've been lights out in the nine game winning streak at every level, while your guys can't get a pass rush and your back seven are dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:24 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

They've been lights out in the nine game winning streak at every level, while your guys can't get a pass rush and your back seven are dipshit

Pass rush and back seven sealed the win tonight.

Your win streak is happening because you haven’t had to face GB during it. We saw what happened when you did my friend.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:25 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Having no defense is a playoff killer and will ensure the packers not getting beyond the second round

You are apparently referencing total yds per game with the Saints boast. The Packers rank a decent 13th in that category so I’ll take my chances that they beat your team again should they meet.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:29 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

They've been lights out in the nine game winning streak at every level, while your guys can't get a pass rush and your back seven are dipshit

Your win streak is happening because you haven’t had to face GB during it. We saw what happened when you did my friend.

The Raiders got us as well. But those days are over this season. There is less to be concerned with the packers than three was vs. Atlanta (& starting a te at QB)

I mean, we can't play the bum squads you face twice a year.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:29 pm 

Maybe they’ll get another shot at possibly being in the game against the Bucs again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:31 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

The Raiders got us as well. But those days are over this season. There is less to be concerned with the packers than three was vs. Atlanta (& starting a te at QB)

You apparently are living in an alternate reality where Atlanta is good :lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:32 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

You are apparently referencing total yds per game with the Saints boast. The Packers rank a decent 13th in that category so I’ll take my chances that they beat your team again should they meet.

I'm also referencing the better talent at every level and not giving up tds for almost a month.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:32 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Apparently you didn’t watch them squeak past the Bears during this streak. Struggled with the Lions and Falcons as well. Quite the powerhouse.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:33 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

I'm also referencing the better talent at every level and not giving up tds for almost a month.

Always fun to pad the stats against bums.

Lots of luck against KC later this month. Pretty sure that will be the week GB takes back the 1 seed

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:35 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

The bears haven't been good since the eighties, Minnesota since the missed field goal twenty years ago and Detroit, never in my lifetime.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:38 pm 

I can’t really brag when the saints have beaten up on the bad NFC, but the chiefs game is pretty much the measuring stick to whether they’re a Super Bowl type team.

The Packers might get the #1 seed but if you’re really getting chesty about them you’re just setting yourself up to get beat by the Seahawks again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:39 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

The bears haven't been good since the eighties, Minnesota since the missed field goal twenty years ago and Detroit, never in my lifetime.

The past is for cowards and losers. We’re talking about this year, when GB beat NO soundly without the services of the best WR in the NFL this year. The rest of your shots miss once that’s remembered.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:41 pm 

W_Z wrote:
I can’t really brag when the saints have beaten up on the bad NFC, but the chiefs game is pretty much the measuring stick to whether they’re a Super Bowl type team.

The Packers might get the #1 seed but if you’re really getting chesty about them you’re just setting yourself up to get beat by the Seahawks again.

I agree that the Seahawks present more of a challenge than the Saints. Good point.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:43 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Always fun to pad the stats against bums.

Lots of luck against KC later this month. Pretty sure that will be the week GB takes back the 1 seed

Not when you all finish the season on a losing streak.

And God knows that you all are crap in Tampa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:51 pm 

W_Z wrote:

Again? Like last year?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:53 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:

If one game sample sizes are meaningful then I once again will remind you that GB put up 37 on your guys, won easily, and only didn't put up 50+ because they took their foot off the gas in the 4th.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:58 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

If one game sample sizes are meaningful then I once again will remind you that GB put up 37 on your guys, won easily, and only didn't put up 50+ because they took their foot off the gas in the 4th.

And your guys gave up 30 before we got rolling. We will break Rodgers if we face you again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:00 pm 

Lazy and wrong to claim this is the same GB team as last year

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:00 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
We will break Rodgers if we face you again.

:lol: :lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:26 pm 

I like the Saints but I can't see them contending with noodle arm under center.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:28 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
I think Saints Packers would be a great NFC Championship game. Sign me up for that right now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:34 pm 

Franky T wrote:
I think Saints Packers would be a great NFC Championship game. Sign me up for that right now.

Might as well just skip the rest of the season and have that game right now. Only team that belongs in the same convo is Seattle and possibly TB. TB probably has the best arsenal of weapons in the conference but they haven't put it together.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:38 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Might as well just skip the rest of the season and have that game right now. Only team that belongs in the same convo is Seattle and possibly TB. TB probably has the best arsenal of weapons in the conference but they haven't put it together.

And they won't thanks to the tone deaf signing of AB.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:44 pm 

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:57 pm 

FavreFan wrote:

That just reaffirms my thoughts about the worthlessness of Twitter. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next