It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Useless Morons
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:50 pm 

Do these 2 clowns ever have anything good to say about anybody? From their columns to their radio show topics. Wednesday "tried" to listen to them bashing the White Sox. They can't be happy they're in 1st. place, they always, just like everyone else at the Score, talk about the negative.

Post subject: Re: Useless Morons
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
chitownpizza wrote:
Do these 2 clowns ever have anything good to say about anybody? From their columns to their radio show topics. Wednesday "tried" to listen to them bashing the White Sox. They can't be happy they're in 1st. place, they always, just like everyone else at the Score, talk about the negative.

So you want them to be White Sox cheerleaders? The fact is whether the Sox are in first place or not, they have played some very questionable ball over the past couple of weeks. Should they just ignore that and paint a rosy picture for you?

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:39 pm 

You guys must be listening to a different station, Mulligan, Boers, Bernstein, North, Rongey and whoever else do nothing but lick the ass crack of anything white sox.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:44 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
chitownpizza wrote:
Do these 2 clowns ever have anything good to say about anybody?

Do you actually listen? Mully and Hanely is the best show on the Score, IMO.
I think you have them confused with the 2-6 crew, the Two Nattering-Nay-Bobs.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:02 am 

Mr. Reason wrote:
chitownpizza wrote:
Do these 2 clowns ever have anything good to say about anybody?

Do you actually listen? Mully and Hanely is the best show on the Score, IMO.
I think you have them confused with the 2-6 crew, the Two Nattering-Nay-Bobs.

Off & On, mostly off. I can't stand the Score and their negative talk ALL the time. When I turn these guys on during this segment they WERE bashing the Sox. And guys read all of my post. Truthfully, do they about 99.5% of the time write negative columns? That's all I was trying to get across. That's normal now for this country. Always look for the bad or make something out of nothing like most sportswriters do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
They should be bashing the Sox. They just went 19 innings without scoring a run and the only reason they will be in first place after today is if nobody in the "Toughest division in baseball" has nobody over .500 .

If you want Sox cheerleading and blatant lies, watch the game. Hawk is your guy.

Today, watched an insider pitched by O Do Tell, on Eckstein get called a Strike. It was no doubt a ball 4 inside. Fine, bad call. Regardless of it being a bad call, the pitch was inside.

Hawk "Right down the middle of the plate, strike 3, he gone"

Bad calls happen all the time. You can say, it was a bad call and you just got the benefit of that one.

Not sure why this type of announcing needs to happen?

Bad calls happen in plenty of Cubs game. Brenly always says, "we may have gotten one there."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
bigfan wrote:
They should be bashing the Sox. They just went 19 innings without scoring a run and the only reason they will be in first place after today is if nobody in the "Toughest division in baseball" has nobody over .500 .

If you want Sox cheerleading and blatant lies, watch the game. Hawk is your guy.

Today, watched an insider pitched by O Do Tell, on Eckstein get called a Strike. It was no doubt a ball 4 inside. Fine, bad call. Regardless of it being a bad call, the pitch was inside.

Hawk "Right down the middle of the plate, strike 3, he gone"

Bad calls happen all the time. You can say, it was a bad call and you just got the benefit of that one.

Not sure why this type of announcing needs to happen?

Bad calls happen in plenty of Cubs game. Brenly always says, "we may have gotten one there."

i heard the radio call of that strikeout, and stoney called it correctly: "you like that call if you are a white sox fan, it was 3 inches inside".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:43 am 

I always thought Sox fans know the game so well, then why do they need to be lied to?

Hawk didn't even talk about the conclusion of the end of the 19 inning scorelss streak until the following inning.

Hawk doing these games is an issue that should be discussed. DJ is like a peeping mouse, so it's not like he corrects him.

Stoney was marvelous at correcting Harry without insulting him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:44 pm 

bigfan wrote:
Hawk doing these games is an issue that should be discussed. DJ is like a peeping mouse, so it's not like he corrects him.

Sox fan since before most people on this board were born. Agreed 100%.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:24 pm 

it's the 500 pound Pink Donkey in the room

That was my Jessie imitation

Post subject: Kungfu university,
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:29 am 

Kungfu university, the best kungfu teaching website. And many kungfu masters have joined our team. Masters from different kungfu families will teach you face to face, hand by hand. Here you can learn the real kungfu, different kungfu parties' kungfu in the world. To be a master. Come on! Only $360, you can enjoy the mysterious kungfu.
www.kungfuuniversity.com

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:40 am 

chitownpizza wrote:
That's normal now for this country. Always look for the bad or make something out of nothing like most sportswriters do.

Sounds like a description of this thread.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
I wouldn't call "Mully & Hanley" useless morons! Then again, I wonder if their boss, Program Director Mitch Rosen, specifically told "M & H" & other 670 hosts not to bash the White Sox, given the fact they are the flagship station for the Southsiders...Just wondering...