It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: JJ Watt released
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Watson is an asset. Watt at this point no longer is an on field asset.

I get why you are laughing, though.

watt graded out pretty highly last season. he will be signed in short order. he has value jus tnot franchise QB value. at least there's one org. that i can point to and laugh at besides my own team

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:35 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
GoldenJet wrote:
Did he grow up a Packer fan? Pewaukee native.

yes sir

Young Furious almost become a Packer fan.

Whew.

Yeah. You would have missed out on the last 30 years of glorious Raiders football. Really dodged a bullet there.

I don't know why you're getting mouthy here. 3 SB wins in 7 years is something you will never experience as a fan.

Ill bump this when Mariota is hoisting his 5th Super Bowl Trophy next to a smiling Ginny Mac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:39 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
FavreFan wrote:
It's a dumb tweet but Watt is still an asset. He'll basically be able to choose anywhere he wants and all 31 teams would be happy to have him.

*Till Week 5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Furious Styles wrote:

Yeah. You would have missed out on the last 30 years of glorious Raiders football. Really dodged a bullet there.

I don't know why you're getting mouthy here. 3 SB wins in 7 years is something you will never experience as a fan.

You saw that? Better write it down then because it was so long ago that most people who remember are either dead or in memory care.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Furious Styles wrote:

You saw that? Better write it down then because it was so long ago that most people who remember are either dead or in memory care.

You're not very good at this. Tell me about your team's SB victories again? :lol:

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:50 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Furious Styles wrote:
You're not very good at this. Tell me about your team's SB victories again? :lol:
WFR? Well, his Super Bowl I was Michael Brown. SBII was Trayvon Martin. Then George Floyd, Jacob Blake. You know, things of that nature.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Furious Styles wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

Bears fans always have a rough go at this type of shit talking. Frank was bragging on behalf of you as a shot at me earlier in the thread :lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:51 pm 
100000 CLUB

Technically it was more of a shot at Hawg :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:52 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

Yeah. Bragging about 40 years ago is how to own someone. Mine as well tell stories of the Sid Luckman led Dynasty. Or I could just be like you and pick a team that was good when I was a child that I have no real connection with otherwise: How about those 90s Cowboys? Aikman, Smith and the Playmaker, never see the likes of them again!

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:53 pm 

You'd think that the league would be quietly pressing for a sale of the Texans, especially before Deshaun is traded.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:54 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:
WFR? Well, his Super Bowl I was Michael Brown. SBII was Trayvon Martin. Then George Floyd, Jacob Blake. You know, things of that nature.

Simple Frank tried to make a funny. You should be proud that your political views come from your wife you whipped pussy.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:55 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Technically it was more of a shot at Hawg :lol:

Duly noted :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:58 pm 

Come on boys, let's keep the focus on JJ Watt and disparaging the RAIDERS.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:03 pm 

:lol:

Forgot to mention there is no cap hit by releasing Watt and no one was trading for him to pay him 17 million next season.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:10 pm 

conns7901 wrote:

:lol:

Forgot to mention there is no cap hit by releasing Watt and no one was trading for him to pay him 17 million next season.

I dont think he forgot, I think he intentionally left that part out.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:53 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

Yeah. Bragging about 40 years ago is how to own someone. Mine as well tell stories of the Sid Luckman led Dynasty. Or I could just be like you and pick a team that was good when I was a child that I have no real connection with otherwise: How about those 90s Cowboys? Aikman, Smith and the Playmaker, never see the likes of them again!

Wait, are you accusing me of being a frontrunner at 8 years old? What the fuck is wrong with you?

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:11 pm 

Furious should be applauded for picking a team at 8 and sticking with them over the years. Most in that situation have switched teams 10 times.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Regular Reader wrote:
You'd think that the league would be quietly pressing for a sale of the Texans, especially before Deshaun is traded.

There is a long list of owners that the nfl should of sat down with over the years.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:23 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Regular Reader wrote:

Why? Dumbass owners existed before and will again. I don’t even know the story about this so called preacher guy.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:24 pm 

Drunk Squirrel wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

There is a long list of owners that the nfl should of sat down with over the years.

RAIDERS!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:17 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Why? Dumbass owners existed before and will again. I don’t even know the story about this so called preacher guy.

When you have the team in the fourth largest market and history of problematic ownership looking like a dumpster fire, the fans are owned more.

They should get rid of the McCaskey and Brown clans as well. They're both bad for business.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:19 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

When you have the team in the fourth largest market and history of problematic ownership looking like a dumpster fire, the fans are owned more.

They should get rid of the McCaskey and Brown clans as well. They're both bad for business.

:lol: You are so bitter. The Bears are a NFL cash cow.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Caller Bob wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

I’m glad you are embracing mediocrity as much as you are Bob. Keep licking that McCaskey boot!

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:32 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

No. Dallas is a cash cow. Pittsburgh and the Raiders are others. Cincinnati and Chicago fans are just suckers.

Suckers who still believe that the first two objectives are to run the ball and stop the run.

Last edited by Regular Reader on Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:33 pm 

Even when the Bears suck..Bears/Packers games still generate record revenues. Financially there is no reason to want ownership out. Stop acting like a reta..I mean stop acting like you got the Covid vaccine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:36 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Even when the Bears suck..Bears/Packers games still generate record revenues. Financially there is no reason to want ownership out. Stop acting like a reta..I mean stop acting like you got the Covid vaccine

Smallest stadium in the league. Shittiest stadium and most wasted value of the league. Stone waste.

They're Atlanta north.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:38 pm 
100000 CLUB

None of that refutes the Bears being cash rich. They're one of the most valuable franchises in the NFL, and don't even own the stadium they play in.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:48 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
None of that refutes the Bears being cash rich. They're one of the most valuable franchises in the NFL, and don't even own the stadium they play in.

And if they had thinking ownership, they'd bring in millions more. Bitter owners realize that as well. But it's offset by their ineptitude in the other owners' eyes.

And in retrospect, I should've included Detroit and Carolina.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:59 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Smallest stadium in the league. Shittiest stadium and most wasted value of the league. Stone waste.

They're Atlanta north.

Nah, I'd say the shittiest (LITERALLY) stadium in the league has to be the former Hurricane Katrina Mass Grave/Rape site. Man talk about natural selection btw

Honey, a CAT 5 Hurricane is slowly approaching..what should we do?
How about we stay 8 feet below sea level?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Regular Reader wrote:

Jerry Richardson getting pushed out but not the McNairs kind of shows that it's not just a wealthy man's league anymore but a really wealthy man's league. Same with Kroenke getting the rights to Los Angeles instead of Dean Spanos. The balance of power has shifted to the big new money.