It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 ... 190  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:16 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Tall Midget wrote:
Pony Shop was my go-to when I lived in the area, although they did fuck up a couple of repairs. Have you tried Wheel & Sprocket? Or what about the co-op on Paulina?

I bought my bike at Wheel & Sprocket, but their service is slow. I may try the guy on Elston near my office next time.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:38 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
You know what really sucks? Being a dog owner(a dog that likes to dig btw) in March, when it's raining and the grass is still dormant. RIP to my carpet. I'm really thinking about turning the backyard into a bunch of river rocks like Walter White in Breaking Bad..

My son's dog did random digging in November and I didn't fill them all in and found a small hole today since I didn't want to walk on the partially iced sidewalk. Didn't spill, but did on the last step up to my deck as I was still fairly rattled. Nothing like diving onto the deck and being flat on my back in the snow.

And then cursing myself for not salting my deck, steps and the sidewalk out of the yard.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:41 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
doug - evergreen park wrote:
so...while I am happy to have received my first covid shot...my arm feels like Mike Tyson punched it.

You got it already? I thought you had to wait 90 days after having Covid? Asking for a friend...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:46 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Pony Shop was my go-to when I lived in the area, although they did fuck up a couple of repairs. Have you tried Wheel & Sprocket? Or what about the co-op on Paulina?

I bought my bike at Wheel & Sprocket, but their service is slow. I may try the guy on Elston near my office next time.

You really are going to fuck up your life over a minor shit eating?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Franky T wrote:
so...while I am happy to have received my first covid shot...my arm feels like Mike Tyson punched it.

You got it already? I thought you had to wait 90 days after having Covid? Asking for a friend...

i went on the walgreens website at 6am. logged in to my account. entered my pre-existing stuff. and was approved.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:49 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Franky T wrote:

i went on the walgreens website at 6am. logged in to my account. entered my pre-existing stuff. and was approved.

Now I feel lied to by the establishment.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:53 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Nardi wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

I have a few principles.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:55 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Franky T wrote:
Now I feel lied to by the establishment.

i don't think they want you to get TESTED within 90 days or you will show up as positive bc of the antibodies. I had a procedure a week and a half ago Friday and they "cancelled" my covid test bc of this.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:57 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

I have a few principles.

Next time I see you at the corner of Dempster and Crawford, I'm going to run you in to a telephone pole, you stubborn fuck.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:33 am 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
Caller Bob wrote:
You know what really sucks? Being a dog owner(a dog that likes to dig btw) in March, when it's raining and the grass is still dormant. RIP to my carpet. I'm really thinking about turning the backyard into a bunch of river rocks like Walter White in Breaking Bad..

our dog has been begging for me to chuck the ball into cornfield behind our house. Finally let her know last week this means she's not allowed inside until october. and i chucked the ball. yesterday was rough for her (she's allowed in the garage where she mostly resides in the sspring summer and early fall.) i basically get a sad face any time i'm going inside. she tries to shimmy in when the kids are operating the door but i've yelled enough they don't let her in.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:36 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
hnd wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

our dog has been begging for me to chuck the ball into cornfield behind our house. Finally let her know last week this means she's not allowed inside until october. and i chucked the ball. yesterday was rough for her (she's allowed in the garage where she mostly resides in the sspring summer and early fall.) i basically get a sad face any time i'm going inside. she tries to shimmy in when the kids are operating the door but i've yelled enough they don't let her in.

Is this a serious post?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:45 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
I don't get dogs not inside unless you have a climate controlled dog house or it is some weird farm necessity.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:18 pm 

Hawg Jr. has to go see an Orthopedic doctor with issues with his elbow. :(

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Hawg Ass wrote:

Baseball related?

We lived at the ortho...worst was a knee issue that happened a few days before his first game. Ended up being small bone chips and not a ligament issue but still down for three months.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:22 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Baseball related?

We lived at the ortho...worst was a knee issue that happened a few days before his first game. Ended up being small bone chips and not a ligament issue but still down for three months.

Yep, doing flat ground work on Saturday and felt it. This was all after doing PFP and Long Toss, said he felt it on about the 6th pitch.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Damn hope he's ok.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
It is common in the spring as you push the body. Hopefully the xrays are clean. He will need two weeks rest minimum if I know the way the orthos think.

Long toss is a great way to strengthen the arm. Glad to hear you are doing that.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:26 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Damn hope he's ok.

:salut:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:26 pm 

Has Hawg Jr. tried the towel drill?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:28 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
Has Hawg Jr. tried the towel drill?

:lol:

Perfected it!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:56 pm 

denisdman wrote:
It is common in the spring as you push the body. Hopefully the xrays are clean. He will need two weeks rest minimum if I know the way the orthos think.

Long toss is a great way to strengthen the arm. Glad to hear you are doing that.

Long toss is for the shoulder. The elbow? That fucker has a mind of it's own.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:57 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Tim McCarver wrote:
The reason its easy to throw out a runner trying to steal second is because the arm and elbow are close to the throwing shoulder.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:09 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Baseball related?

I'd never heard of that until one of my son's teammates had the exact same thing. Walked off the field in great pain, got examined and was back in two weeks.

Here's to wishing young Hawg all the best!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:11 pm 

Thanks Gents, appreciate it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
Stop by your veterinarian, maybe he can shoot the kid up so he can pitch through it. It'll be fine...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:04 pm 

Seacrest, is your Chiropractor available? :P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Gem City
K Effective wrote:
Stop by your veterinarian, maybe he can shoot the kid up so he can pitch through it. It'll be fine...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:17 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:44 am 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
Darkside wrote:
hnd wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Is this a serious post?

dead serious. once it hits a consistent 50 degrees our dog spends most of its life traipsing through our various creeks and running around doing whatever. she won't come inside until it begins to avg under 50 in the fall. and once she gets the idea that she's not coming back in, she doesn't even want in until it starts getting cold.

she sleeps in a completely heated and cooled garage.

mind you we also spend most of our time outside around this time. even our living room becomes the back deck for the most part.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:10 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
That's all good then given she has access to climate controlled temps, because there are still going to be some rather cool nights ahead. Hope she stays up to date on her heartworm and flea/tick treatments, because you never know what they will run into out there.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 ... 190  Next