It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141 ... 190  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:33 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
:lol: Thats brutal. Looks like a fancy airport lounge.

WTF is going on here?

It looks like a sultan's harem

:lol: I was gonna suggest asking Spaulding.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
the room isn't functional, livable, or decorated. I can't figure it out. The couch is Indian or goth. the coffee table looks like something my mom would buy Kinda French. Mantle has things on clearance from Kohl's. There is nothing in the fireplace and there is a glade plug in so you know the room smells good.

It's not a room I'd have sex in, have conversation in, or read/surf the internet. It's like somebody forgot about this room.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:01 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
That room is a portal to hell. Glass french doors entering some type of office or den, 1 window, a fireplace and then an open concept hallway to another room. That swing should have been in a housewarming bonfire. Hell, I'd gift them a sawzall and they could could that shit up on demand and see if the fireplace works.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:17 am 

pizza_Place: What??
The porch swing is fine. I'd like to complain about the two heat registers within 3 ft of each other.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:48 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Sitting in the ER in Traverse City with a fever that has spiked to 104. Either COVID, I am vacinated, heat exhaustion, a tick bite, or possibly an infection from a gash I got on my head last week. Good times.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:51 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
DAC wrote:
Sitting in the ER in Traverse City with a fever that has spiked to 104. Either COVID, I am vacinated, heat exhaustion, a tick bite, or possibly an infection from a gash I got on my head last week. Good times.

You got gash.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Darkside wrote:
DAC wrote:

You got gash.

My understanding is that gash infections are to be taken seriously.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:51 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Cottage cheese in the gash is bad.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Don’t die. I’m spoiled by emergency rooms here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:44 am 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
My manager emailed a required-viewing power point from a supervisor of a support department. It was written to be imperative that we view the slides immediately, as the changes they explained are taking place in July, and we needed to be ready. The information had already been rolled out to us in March, and we used the new system during our recent outage.

The best part: in a seven-slide power point show, the supervisor managed to use 21 unnecessary apostrophes. Apparently, he learned that every plural noun ending in "s" needs an apostrophe.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:14 am 

SpiralStairs wrote:
[

the couch looks familiar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:22 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
KDdidit wrote:
Don’t die. I’m spoiled by emergency rooms here.

Doc said it is either sun poisoning or some virus. I was negative for COVID and a bunch of other stuff. The amount of sleeping, sweating, shivering, and Gatorade/water consumption over the last 3 days have been immense. Still feel about 75% but I think I’m on the way to recovery. Oh yeah- I am in a rental house with my family by my favorite fishing spots and it is literally the time I look forward to the most all year. Most years we do 2 weeks but this year we did 1. Fuuuuuck!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:04 pm 

had a scary situation here tonight. Took my daughter up to the tennis courts to play. In the middle of one of the games I started to not feel great. I came over and sat down on a bench thinking a little water and I would be fine. As I sat there my head started spinning and then things went black. Next thing I know my daughter is in front of me on the phone shaking and in tears. She had called my wife and was getting ready to call 911. I think I got too hot and that combined with not eating anything since 10am was not a good combo.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:06 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
RFDC wrote:
had a scary situation here tonight. Took my daughter up to the tennis courts to play. In the middle of one of the games I started to not feel great. I came over and sat down on a bench thinking a little water and I would be fine. As I sat there my head started spinning and then things went black. Next thing I know my daughter is in front of me on the phone shaking and in tears. She had called my wife and was getting ready to call 911. I think I got too hot and that combined with not eating anything since 10am was not a good combo.

You might want to go see a Doc tomorrow to be sure though.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:08 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Will a chiropractor do?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:40 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Will a chiropractor do?

Sounds like it good be a blood sugar thing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:48 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Will a chiropractor do?

Yeah I should know better than to go out in this heat on such an empty stomach.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:17 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
RFDC wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Will a chiropractor do?

Do you switch to chiropractic? It’s a Festivus miracle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:31 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Will a chiropractor do?

Do you switch to chiropractic? It’s a Festivus miracle

Do chiropractors still use eye of newt in their cauldron concoctions?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:50 am 

RFDC wrote:

I'm glad you didn't die.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:52 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Hawg Ass wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Will a chiropractor do?

Agreed. Glad you are fine.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:26 am 

Brick wrote:
RFDC wrote:

I'm glad you didn't die.

Love you Brick :D

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:46 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
I would still go get that checked out. It was happening to me every few weeks. I had a full cardio and neurological work up. brain scan, tilt table, stress tests...all the things. turns out, i'm fine and it was a blood sugar, blood pressure, dehydration thing. but, the wife and GP made me do it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:47 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Have a banana before you play sports in the heat.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:25 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Have a banana before you play sports in the heat.

Have a hersheys kiss before you play sports in the heat.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:47 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's
The driveshaft on one of my cars is shot. It is a 2-piece design, so it has a carrier bearing in the center. It has been bad for awhile, but recently is getting really loud. So I got off the pot and found one. GM doesn't make them anymore (only 2,503 of this vehicle were made between 2006 - 2009), so I couldn't buy a replacement. And it isn't serviceable. It doesn't use a standard U-joint after the bearing, so there are no parts to fix it. My options were to get a custom made one which is bigger $$$. Or find another off a salvaged car. I ended up finding one out in California. Ordered it a week ago Moanday and the guy said I should have it by Friday. Friday comes... No driveshaft. Saturday comes... No driveshaft. So I call them this past Moanday.

They ended up shipping it errantly to Texas. So since they couldn't just re-route it, it had to be shipped back to California and once it gets back (Wednesday I believe), it will be resent to Illinois. So he is estimating this upcoming Moanday...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:36 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Complain and a Brag.

Woke up to a flat tire this morning. Got enough air in it to drive a few miles to get my son to daycare, and over to Discount Tire. They were super busy, and I had no appt. Screw in the tire. Was fixed and they got me out of there in less than 45 minutes. Great service.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:49 am 

CDOM wrote:
The driveshaft on one of my cars is shot. It is a 2-piece design, so it has a carrier bearing in the center. It has been bad for awhile, but recently is getting really loud. So I got off the pot and found one. GM doesn't make them anymore (only 2,503 of this vehicle were made between 2006 - 2009), so I couldn't buy a replacement. And it isn't serviceable. It doesn't use a standard U-joint after the bearing, so there are no parts to fix it. My options were to get a custom made one which is bigger $$$. Or find another off a salvaged car. I ended up finding one out in California. Ordered it a week ago Moanday and the guy said I should have it by Friday. Friday comes... No driveshaft. Saturday comes... No driveshaft. So I call them this past Moanday.

They ended up shipping it errantly to Texas. So since they couldn't just re-route it, it had to be shipped back to California and once it gets back (Wednesday I believe), it will be resent to Illinois. So he is estimating this upcoming Moanday...

The PTO driveshaft on our vineyard sprayer is designed for tight turns, and has a CV joint at the tractor end vice a standard U-joint. It was starting to fail, but I caught it before doing major damage. I dropped it off at the Ag rebuilder before Memorial Day, they'd get to it and give me an estimate before the weekend.

Well, they got busy and didn't get it done by Friday, closed Saturday and Monday. Guy who works on those on vacation after the holiday. He gets sick with a heart issue and doesn't come back right away after vacation. I called yesterday- "O h yeah, let me look. I see he put together an estimate, $386. Probably be next week before we see the parts, hopefully by the end of next week it will be ready."

Yep, right around a month, hopefully. Not like I need to spray every ten days or so right now, or anything. Oh well, glad the frost took out the majority of our crop, I guess?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:52 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
My feeling is if an event is going to take out a crop I’d prefer for it to take it all the way out. Level that shit to the point I’m not tempted to try to salvage it with an attempt that will cost me so much that the net of the operation will be a negative.

Last edited by Drunk Squirrel on Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:54 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Complain and a Brag.

Woke up to a flat tire this morning. Got enough air in it to drive a few miles to get my son to daycare, and over to Discount Tire. They were super busy, and I had no appt. Screw in the tire. Was fixed and they got me out of there in less than 45 minutes. Great service.

Discount Tire has been my go-to for 30 years now. Used to trade out work with a few of the guys there in my former job, now, I don't even know any of the guys anymore. Still get great price and good service, especially when I can make an appointment to leave the vehicle.

My daughter is living in a town where there is no close, convenient Discount, and I am beginning to use Belle Tire with her vehicle. Only used the local one here once- made an appointment, but they apparently know how to MAKE the appointments, but not HOLD the appointments. They got it done eventually that day, and the price was reasonable.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141 ... 190  Next