It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1076 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 36  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Barstool bought The Score*!

Canada Edition

Is there a chance he could still get rid of Bernstein somehow?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
2 Barstool sports bars headed to Chicago

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:30 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's

I'm not a Barstool guy, but is this true? It seems to me that these complaints would be like a dude complaining that Pinterest is too female-centric.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:49 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:56 pm 
Site Admin

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Is MLB really going to partner with a "racist, misogynist cesspool" or are the people who make these claims about Barstool off base?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
only ever listen to PMT and that's intermittent, if you squint your ears you might catch some dog-whistle bigotry/chauvinism--kinda depends on how you take some of PFT's asides--but mostly it's innocuous white guys talking about sports and pop culture. I guess that it's all white guys might be the issue? Dunno.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:59 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Is MLB really going to partner with a "racist, misogynist cesspool" or are the people who make these claims about Barstool off base?

Those people are completely off base. All you have to know about those people is it's the Julie DiCaro crowd.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:00 pm 

Hussra wrote:
only ever listen to PMT and that's intermittent, if you squint your ears you might catch some dog-whistle bigotry/chauvinism--kinda depends on how you take some of PFT's asides--but mostly it's innocuous white guys talking about sports and pop culture. I guess that it's all white guys might be the issue? Dunno.

I mean Barstool has more black and women voices than 670 but Dan Bernstein won't ever admit that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
They just keep on doing the right thing . It’s just a shame that Julie never got a chance to buy the fallen officer some tampons.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:45 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Wonder how the net is calculated. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:49 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:

When their parent is a gambling company, you figure they have accountants who watch that stuff like a hawk. They sold merch to help boost the Barstool Fund so they are pretty accustomed to figuring that out.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:16 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
SpiralStairs wrote:

Politics Ninja:
Hopefully not the DISGUSTING way the Clinton Foundation figures out theirs. SWORD! FIRE!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:50 pm 

Carrabis dunking on an ESPN tool

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:42 pm 

Those racists at Barstool making a documentary following a football program at an HBCU (Walter Payton's alma mater BTW)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
badrogue17 wrote:
They just keep on doing the right thing . It’s just a shame that Julie never got a chance to buy the fallen officer some tampons.

Good for them for doing that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:25 am 

pizza_Place: Baraccos
Bernstein and that liberal hack calcaterra outraged that mlb is negotiating with Barstool. They were in full sjw mode.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:30 am 
Site Admin

Can someone give me an example of the Barstool content that outrages these people so?

Or is this just like LaRussa being Hitler because he thinks you should stand for the anthem?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:36 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Can someone give me an example of the Barstool content that outrages these people so?

Or is this just like LaRussa being Hitler because he thinks you should stand for the anthem?

From what I can gather, the July's of the world are outraged because Portnoy and the gang aren't afraid to speak their mind, no matter how "un-pc" it is. Also, that they're white men.

They also conveniently gloss over the fact that the CEO is female, and they've pushed female led podcasts and shows because the females in question are attractive white women. The difference is that those women do watch the games people play and have valid thoughts. Unlike the Rocky Dennis and Maggie show, which obviously couldn't turn off Investigation Discovery to bother watching a game they were supposed to be talking about.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:41 am 
Site Admin

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

From what I can gather, the July's of the world are outraged because Portnoy and the gang aren't afraid to speak their mind, no matter how "un-pc" it is. Also, that they're white men.

They also conveniently gloss over the fact that the CEO is female, and they've pushed female led podcasts and shows because the females in question are attractive white women. The difference is that those women do watch the games people play and have valid thoughts. Unlike the Rocky Dennis and Maggie show, which obviously couldn't turn off Investigation Discovery to bother watching a game they were supposed to be talking about.

So basically, some of them are angry because most dudes would want to bang Alex Cooper and not them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:44 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

So basically, some of them are angry because most dudes would want to bang Alex Cooper and not them.

Yep

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:47 am 
Site Admin

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Yep

And this raises an interesting point that maybe our resident Extremely Online expert, Curious Hair can address. Obviously Alex Cooper plays on her sexuality. But the fact that she is a traditionally hot straight white chick and the object of desire for what Julie would call "mediocre white men" outrages them while fat weirdo tattooed black lesbians who scam dopes like Matt Harvey on Only Fans are the embodiment of "female empowerment".

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:48 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

There is a lot of what JDC types would consider misogyny on any show with Portnoy. He is constantly out at the clubs in Miami and talking about which chicks that slide into his DM’s he is going to sleep with. He is the furtherest thing from PC. It is quite refreshing how he does not give a shit. But the way he conducts himself and the way he speaks about things are certainly going to rile progressive folk.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:50 am 

denisdman wrote:
But the way he conducts himself and the way he speaks about things are certainly going to rile progressive folk.

Good. But to refer to any of them as "progressive" give progressive folk a bad name.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:53 am 
Site Admin

denisdman wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

There is a lot of what JDC types would consider misogyny on any show with Portnoy. He is constantly out at the clubs in Miami and talking about which chicks that slide into his DM’s he is going to sleep with. He is the furtherest thing from PC. It is quite refreshing how he does not give a shit. But the way he conducts himself and the way he speaks about things are certainly going to rile progressive folk.

It seems to me traditional heterosexual interaction is now considered "problematic" or "misogynistic". Have any of Portnoy's wives or girlfriends complained about him? Anyone accused him of grabbing pussy like "progressive" heroes Clinton and Biden and Cuomo?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:41 am 

His sex tape got out a few months back, and they said there was some pretty raunchy shit on it. They described it on the show, but it appeared to be pulled from the internet. So I never saw it. This particular girl seemed to like it.

https://pagesix.com/2021/05/15/dave-portnoys-sex-tape-partner-sydney-raines-no-regrets/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:46 am 
Site Admin

denisdman wrote:
His sex tape got out a few months back, and they said there was some pretty raunchy shit on it. They described it on the show, but it appeared to be pulled from the internet. So I never saw it. This particular girl seemed to like it.

https://pagesix.com/2021/05/15/dave-portnoys-sex-tape-partner-sydney-raines-no-regrets/

Yeah, some guy tried to blackmail and Portnoy said, "Release the tape. I fuck. Who cares?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:48 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Yeah, some guy tried to blackmail and Portnoy said, "Release the tape. I fuck. Who cares?"

He just does not care. He loves the media attention. I think he is refreshing. A bit vulgar and self bragging for my tastes, but yeah who am I crapping?

-humblebragisdman.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:45 am 

Portnoy show was good this week. Deion and Dave bantering back and forth is hilarious. That's the content I need more of.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:02 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
He chews with his mouth open, and that’s just something I cannot abide.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1076 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 36  Next