It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jon Gruden Cancelled
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Brick wrote:
Nas wrote:
I get that there is generally a gradual shift to the right for most people as we get older. It doesn't usually happen overnight. There was a certain type of person who was greatly impacted by Trumpetism. That can't be denied. I'm confident that you've seen it in your family and friendships.
The shift was happening during the Obama years but it wasn't really noticeable because there wasn't a lot to complain about with Obama. Hillary vs. Trump forced you to choose a side and many went with Trump.

There was a great impact by Trump though. My big question is how we have so many people here who loved Bernie, switched to at least preferring Trump, but haven't continued that support with AOC. There isn't a major policy difference between Bernie and AOC.

A lot of people hate women. Hating women is a great predictor for identifying a Trumpet.

I honestly don't believe that any of them truly supported Bernie. They just saw him as the easier person to defeat in the general election. His defeat also provided them with another wedge issue to use to create chaos. As you may have noticed, their talking points are fluid and they don't currently support any of Bernie's policies that President Biden has pushed.

Long time guy hates women and he's not a trumpet.

I guarantee that I have and have had much better relationships with women throughout the course of my life than you have.

And unlike you I actually have a proven track record of supporting women in politics. And defending them on here.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Lefty Guns wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
there wasn't a lot to complain about with Obama.

That's quite a narrative.

You seem to be the type who complains about any politician. Didn't like Biden, McCain, Obama, Trump, Romney(most likely), Bush, Kerry, Gore, Hillary, Bill.

You can find plenty to complain about with most politicians. Just because the media was reluctant to cover Obama's egregious infringements on civil liberties and his continuation of Bush II's warmongering policies doesn't mean they didn't occur.

What were those infringements JORR?

Is this a serious question?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
FavreFan wrote:
Is this a serious question?

He wore a tan suit. That was the only thing I heard about.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:41 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
The Missing Link wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
Brick wrote:
Nas wrote:
I get that there is generally a gradual shift to the right for most people as we get older. It doesn't usually happen overnight. There was a certain type of person who was greatly impacted by Trumpetism. That can't be denied. I'm confident that you've seen it in your family and friendships.
The shift was happening during the Obama years but it wasn't really noticeable because there wasn't a lot to complain about with Obama. Hillary vs. Trump forced you to choose a side and many went with Trump.

There was a great impact by Trump though. My big question is how we have so many people here who loved Bernie, switched to at least preferring Trump, but haven't continued that support with AOC. There isn't a major policy difference between Bernie and AOC.

A lot of people hate women. Hating women is a great predictor for identifying a Trumpet.

I honestly don't believe that any of them truly supported Bernie. They just saw him as the easier person to defeat in the general election. His defeat also provided them with another wedge issue to use to create chaos. As you may have noticed, their talking points are fluid and they don't currently support any of Bernie's policies that President Biden has pushed.

Long time guy hates women and he's not a trumpet.

I guarantee that I have and have had much better relationships with women throughout the course of my life than you have.

:lol:

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Passero's
this thread is still exploding :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Passero's
John Gruden - CANCELLED

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Darkside wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

LTG explaining that he just fucked them as part of the game and now he's moving on was a great relationship. Who he fucks doesn't matter. It's part of the game.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:47 pm 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Darkside wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

LTG explaining that he just fucked them as part of the game and now he's moving on was a great relationship. Who he fucks doesn't matter. It's part of the game.

Yeah dating and having sexual intercourse with a woman has proven throughout history to be the ultimate form of "hatred" towards them.
Meanwhile you're a bigot and Darko is a huge defender of yours so what exactly does that suggest about his judgment or his knowledge of what constitutes "hatred".

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:45 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
You confuse "defend" with "don't attack" a lot. Ruffcorn is more than capable of defending himself.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:51 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
AOC sucks IMO because she is a sellout to Queen Nancy, and along with the rest of the squad hasn’t used their voting block to force votes on progressive legislation and disrupt establishment Dems.

A la the Tea Party.

Plus she’s a complete narcissist obsessed with celebrity more than getting anything meaningful done for the people.

Last edited by Jbi11s on Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:57 am 

Darkside wrote:
You confuse "defend" with "don't attack" a lot. Ruffcorn is more than capable of defending himself.

Nah you defend him. You defended him when he was referred to as a drunk and you defended him when he referred to CPS students as "dumbfuck students". When you claim that people accuse others of falsely being racist I'm sure he is included in that number in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. There isn't a person here that "hates" more than him and you only are offended when he is attacked. Not when he himself is doing the attacking. That's defending him.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:02 am 

Jbi11s wrote:
AOC sucks IMO because she is a sellout to Queen Nancy, and along with the rest of the squad hasn’t used their voting block to force votes and disrupt establishment Dems.

A la the Tea Party.

Plus she’s a complete narcissist obsessed with celebrity more than getting anything meaningful done for the people.

Outside of the celebrity part, that describes Bernie Sanders career too. He wasn't disrupting anything. Though, even Bernie did the celebrity thing during his Presidential runs.

I think deep down they all know how bad many of the ideas they have actually are but they get attention and improve their political careers. So, they have to talk about it but they know they can't really push for it. I mean, good luck with the idea of creating a high speed rail network that makes air travel unnecessary. So, AOC is slowly going to morph into the next Nancy Pelosi and people will hate her for it but then some new person will show up and be like "Replace all coal plants with community gardens".

Also, Jon Gruden deserved to be fired.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:04 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
Yeah dating and having sexual intercourse with a woman has proven throughout history to be the ultimate form of "hatred" towards them. Meanwhile you're a bigot and Darko is a huge defender of yours so what exactly does that suggest about his judgment or his knowledge of what constitutes "hatred".

I respect women by having intercourse with as many of them as possible. Shout your allyship!

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:08 am 

Jbi11s wrote:
AOC sucks IMO because she is a sellout to Queen Nancy, and along with the rest of the squad hasn’t used their voting block to force votes on progressive legislation and disrupt establishment Dems.

A la the Tea Party.

I agree for the most part. She tried to be a disrupter initially and they snipped her. Since then she mostly has fallen in line but I think that it is due to self preservation more than anything. She has a cushy seat as long as she doesn't rock the boat. If she rocks the boat then Pelosi will primary her and probably have her bounced.

The celebrity politician stuff is concerning too. She seems overly concerned with her own celebrity just a little bit too much for me.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:23 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
Yeah dating and having sexual intercourse with a woman has proven throughout history to be the ultimate form of "hatred" towards them. Meanwhile you're a bigot and Darko is a huge defender of yours so what exactly does that suggest about his judgment or his knowledge of what constitutes "hatred".

I respect women by having intercourse with as many of them as possible. Shout your allyship!

No I respect them by not degrading them and having positive relationships with them. Can you suggest the same? I doubt it. You have no history of ever advocating for them or defending them on here. I doubt very seriously given your rampant insecurities that you count many as friends outside of here.
And marriage (if you are) doesn't mean that you have a "love" or "non hatred" of women. It just means you're married. That's why the term "marriage of convenience" exists. You could treat your wife like shit for all we know. And even if you don't there is nothing to suggests that you don't hate them.
Meanwhile I have a history of defending them (see Hillary, AOC, Oman,) have never referred to them as bitches or the cword on here and really have never objectified them on here either. I don't talk much about women or my dating habits on here. You do.

You seem overly concerned for some reason which speaks to your deprivation and insecurities more than anything. Guys that are secure in themselves never concern themselves with what other men have going on in their personal life. Or professional life either. You however seem overly concerned with where people work, live, have sex with, parent, happened to have been educated, race, etc.

In my experiences talking with women there is nothing more unattractive to a woman. If you'd ever spent anytime with women as opposed to men and computer screens you'd understand that. Unfortunately you don't which means you likely haven't. You're too old not to have ever picked up on it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:31 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
You know who respects women? That’s right, Randy Moss.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:38 am 

KDdidit wrote:
You know who respects women? That’s right, Randy Moss.

I actually grew up with someone that used to date him back in the day in college. From what I remember she said he was kind of a geek back then

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:11 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
The Missing Link wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

A la the Tea Party.

I agree for the most part. She tried to be a disrupter initially and they snipped her. Since then she mostly has fallen in line but I think that it is due to self preservation more than anything. She has a cushy seat as long as she doesn't rock the boat. If she rocks the boat then Pelosi will primary her and probably have her bounced.

The celebrity politician stuff is concerning too. She seems overly concerned with her own celebrity just a little bit too much for me.

Completely agree.

There are rumblings that she has eyes on Schumer’s senate seat as well, and that has to play into her appeasing the elites mindset on display the last year or two.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:49 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

No I respect them by not degrading them and having positive relationships with them. Can you suggest the same? I doubt it. You have no history of ever advocating for them or defending them on here. I doubt very seriously given your rampant insecurities that you count many as friends outside of here.
And marriage (if you are) doesn't mean that you have a "love" or "non hatred" of women. It just means you're married. That's why the term "marriage of convenience" exists. You could treat your wife like shit for all we know. And even if you don't there is nothing to suggests that you don't hate them.
Meanwhile I have a history of defending them (see Hillary, AOC, Oman,) have never referred to them as bitches or the cword on here and really have never objectified them on here either. I don't talk much about women or my dating habits on here. You do.

You seem overly concerned for some reason which speaks to your deprivation and insecurities more than anything. Guys that are secure in themselves never concern themselves with what other men have going on in their personal life. Or professional life either. You however seem overly concerned with where people work, live, have sex with, parent, happened to have been educated, race, etc.

In my experiences talking with women there is nothing more unattractive to a woman. If you'd ever spent anytime with women as opposed to men and computer screens you'd understand that. Unfortunately you don't which means you likely haven't. You're too old not to have ever picked up on it.

I fuck a lot and defend AOC online. Feminist icon.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:08 am 

pizza_Place: What??
I wasn't aware women don't like to fuck. There's seems to be a contingent of beta males who have been programmed by a certain sector of women who are so used to inattention that they have talked themselves into thinking inattention is a good thing.

Bragging about conquests has nothing to do with respect for women. It's a lack of respect for yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:17 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:33 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
What in the actual fuck happened to this thread?

I came here to talk more about Hunter Biden's laptop!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:36 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

I fuck a lot and defend AOC online. Feminist icon.

Insecure idiot claims to not "hate" women. Has no record of ever being a proponent of women. Only penis envy apparently. What a fucking weirdo. The exact kind that are only found on the internet these days. Luckily there aren't enough of his types around to make this the norm. If it were this community would be much smaller than it already happens to be.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:37 am 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:

Actually it has kept with the earlier "misogynist" tone of Gruden apparently.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:46 am 

How fucking stupid do you have to be to claim supporting AOC on a message board is a "record of supporting women"?

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:51 am 

How fucking stupid do you have to be to claim supporting AOC on a message board is a "record of supporting women"?

Because last time I checked she is a woman asswipe. And how does making Julie Dicaro an example of ALL WOMEN day after day make you not a misogynist? Just Asking A Question dumbass.

And crucifying and stereotyping FEMINISM not a misogynist dumbass? Again just asking a question. At your core you are a
When your entire brand is be better, don't be an online bully, don't body shame, don't attack someone because of their gender, but you engage like that it shows how empty she and the online feminist movement really is.

I get what you are saying, but is it really working to have both parents in the workforce. Is having women act and behave like men really a virtue? It's been touched upon by a few historians, but femininity was once seen as a virtue. They were above male frivolousness. Courtly love for one's noble matron was the cultural embodiment of this view. It's such a strange twist now that the modern definition of femininity is that women are stronger, smarter, tougher and love to fuck more than the guy even. At the same time, women are "oppressed" by men.

We live in an era where women graduate from college at higher rates, the workplace is tailored to suit them (there is no forced training on toxic femininity), yet depression, anxiety, drug abuse are all going up. Maybe it's just more awareness of those conditions, but are people really happier or better served by these expectations? I would guess not. And I would also say that expectations, and constant evaluation is a a burden that's difficult to live with.

I don't understand how people can be super feminist, we need girls in sports people, while also wanting chicks with dicks to play in a girl's league.

I've been told that mansplaining is real and demeaning. How often to you think this girl says "note to the men out there".

It's an incredible level of hypocrisy that the new feminist stance is (while saying we are just and strong and tough as men):

1. Every interaction with a man is a chance to be murdered.

2. Women cannot be held up to standards of evidence because just believe us.

3. The slightest reminder of something bad can trigger us into a meltdown.

fucking idiot.

These are the true thoughts of this clown on women.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:01 am 

The part of the argument where you re-post things that a vastly deeper and more intelligent than anything you've thought let alone posted. You flail around as soon as anything get's deeper than agree with me or you are a bigot.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:03 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
The Missing Link wrote:

Because last time I checked she is a woman asswipe.

She may or may not be a woman asswipe, but I'd bet a lot of money you've never checked.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:11 am 

pizza_Place: Sbarro
Darkside wrote:

As long as he has JORR and Crest to protect him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:13 am 

pizza_Place: Sbarro
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:

Thoughts on Kristi Noem?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 24  Next