It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jon Gruden Cancelled
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
To characterize Julie being made of fun of because “ she fights for woman’s rights “ is pretty dishonest . She’s an abjectly horrible human being.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:42 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
DiCaro is not picked on because she's a woman. She's picked on because she's a moron and wants desperately to be involved in sports and knows nothing about sports. Also, she hates us men. A lot.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
The Missing Link wrote:
Just asking a another question. You start a thread on Marjorie Taylor Greene and it won't make it past the 2nd page here. Women that fight for women's rights have always been unacceptable to certain types of idiots.

This part is adorable.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:49 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Lefty Guns wrote:
Darkside wrote:
You confuse "defend" with "don't attack" a lot. Ruffcorn is more than capable of defending himself.

As long as he has JORR and Crest to protect him.

You should worry that there's no one to protect you.

You're getting soft old timer

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Darkside wrote:
DiCaro is not picked on because she's a woman. She's picked on because she's a moron and wants desperately to be involved in sports and knows nothing about sports. Also, she hates us men. A lot.

Yeah she is 6 years and nearly 2000 pages worth of "moron". Only moron in the world apparently to hear some tell it. Oh yeah and of course it isn't because she is a woman. Even though there is tremendous amount of vitriol directed at female types with extremely strong viewpoints.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
She worked at the Score. And all her shit is in one thread. Bernstein had his own section. She also fought with board members on social media, and wrote an article about the board to try to destroy it. Why do people here dislike her or talk about her? Hmm. Must be because she’s a woman.

There isn’t anything similar about a number of other female figures, but the board hates women. Get the fuck out of here with this stupidity. You have no depth beyond if you disagree with me you are a bigot. The tired act of hustling imbeciles.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:57 pm 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
You have no depth beyond if you disagree with me you are a bigot.

Oh what a revelation! And this is truly why people refer to you as being bigoted around here? Who knew? Hey dumbass no one falsely accuses you and for the love of god quit conflating your being a racist with people that are not actually racist. It does them a tremendous disservice.

Even the few idiots that happen to like your sorry ass (why I don't know) have to go dark (no pun intended) whenever you spew your racist bullshit. Notice how silent the apologists go whenever they can't defend your bigoted ass? Just Asking A Question? That isn't by accident you damn idiot as the silence is often deafening.

Conflating non racist people here with your sorry, pathetic ass is some of the lamest shit that I have ever seen. No one falsely accuses you of anything and the only reason people constantly refer to you as such is because your views are obviously shaped by it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Last edited by The Missing Link on Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Sbarro
LTG being in Team July is not a plot twist I saw coming.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
The Missing Link wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
You fallaciously believe (like other misogynists around here) that you only hate people like DiCaro because she says dumb shit on Twitter but in fact you hate her because she is a woman that says dumb shit on Twitter. Your feelings regarding AOC are equally along these lines.
"I'm not a misognynist, everyone who participates in the Julie DiCaro thread are the REAL mysoginists!" :lol:

Do you have any evidence that, when accounting for all other variables (the proximity of her stupidity to us brought about by her tenure at The Score seems like a big one), that July's thread is perpetuated only because she's a woman?

Its because she is a liberal woman. The fact that she says stupid things is the guise by which people here want the world to fallaciously believe. When you factor in the vitriol levied at Lightfoot, AOC, OMAN and a few others (Hillary for instance) it becomes apparent that the fact that she is a woman is a factor.

For instance Trump is dumb as dogshit and more reprehensible yet clowns like Twitter Feed will give his left arm to argue with anyone over his sorry ass.

If your evidence that July is only made fun of because she's a female is that other female dingbats are pilloried here, then my response is: Are male liberal dingbats given much a pass around here? There are jokes pretty much every day about how the male leader of the Democratic party has dementia and poops his pants. I also point you to the Sam Fels thread.

My point is this. There are enough Male dingbats to go around. With profiles higher than hers that say stupid shit more than she does. No one is scouring their Twitter Feed (no pun intended) at odd hrs of the night just so that they can mock them on this message board. That is my point. And just to be fair the most pilloried people on this board have been women.

I think this fails to account for things like July's closeness to the board. Not only did she make a spectacular ass of herself during one of the biggest, local-centric sports stories in recent memory, but she numerous times not-so-slyly made reference to the board as a source of trolls, then got into a public spat with a then-Wiseman, and when she got booted from WSCR made a not-so-subtle threat to dox board members in an upcoming project of hers. If Dan Bernstein did the same thing you best believe he would have thousands of board pages devoted to hating him. Now he only has a few hundred.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:59 pm 

You have no depth beyond if you disagree with me you are a bigot. The tired act of hustling imbeciles.

That is your entire gimmick here you shithead. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:06 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
You fallaciously believe (like other misogynists around here) that you only hate people like DiCaro because she says dumb shit on Twitter but in fact you hate her because she is a woman that says dumb shit on Twitter. Your feelings regarding AOC are equally along these lines.
"I'm not a misognynist, everyone who participates in the Julie DiCaro thread are the REAL mysoginists!" :lol:

Do you have any evidence that, when accounting for all other variables (the proximity of her stupidity to us brought about by her tenure at The Score seems like a big one), that July's thread is perpetuated only because she's a woman?

Its because she is a liberal woman. The fact that she says stupid things is the guise by which people here want the world to fallaciously believe. When you factor in the vitriol levied at Lightfoot, AOC, OMAN and a few others (Hillary for instance) it becomes apparent that the fact that she is a woman is a factor.

For instance Trump is dumb as dogshit and more reprehensible yet clowns like Twitter Feed will give his left arm to argue with anyone over his sorry ass.

If your evidence that July is only made fun of because she's a female is that other female dingbats are pilloried here, then my response is: Are male liberal dingbats given much a pass around here? There are jokes pretty much every day about how the male leader of the Democratic party has dementia and poops his pants. I also point you to the Sam Fels thread.

My point is this. There are enough Male dingbats to go around. With profiles higher than hers that say stupid shit more than she does. No one is scouring their Twitter Feed (no pun intended) at odd hrs of the night just so that they can mock them on this message board. That is my point. And just to be fair the most pilloried people on this board have been women.

I think this fails to account for things like July's closeness to the board. Not only did she make a spectacular ass of herself during one of the biggest, local-centric sports stories in recent memory, but she numerous times not-so-slyly made reference to the board as a source of trolls, then got into a public spat with a then-Wiseman, and when she got booted from WSCR made a not-so-subtle threat to dox board members in an upcoming project of hers. If Dan Bernstein did the same thing you best believe he would have thousands of board pages devoted to hating him. Now he only has a few hundred.

But weren't people going all in before that? And I'm not saying that everyone that is critical of her is a misogynist. I'm just suggesting that the expiration date on that milk carton expires a long time ago without her being a liberated woman. She ain't the only one saying stupid shit out here. She does go heavy on men (particularly white men) from the little I have read of her.

And she really is just a "pimple on an elephant's ass" in the grand scheme of things. And when you lump her in with other liberated women types you begin to detect a pattern.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:26 pm 

Talk about verifying my point. One trick ponies.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Isn't there a special place in the politics and other bullshit sub-forum for this exact type of bullshit?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:35 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
Isn't there a special place in the politics and other bullshit sub-forum for this exact type of bullshit?

Definitely Think Tank material

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:51 pm 

Yes, but this is one where JORR and his band of merry incels get to wildly masturbate to Trump while playing white victim, so it will stay in the normal feed.

Last edited by Lefty Guns on Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:54 pm 

In case you haven't noticed it was a political thread to begin with. And so is Dicaro but because the politics are of a favorable nature shall we say, there will never be any complaining about it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Last edited by The Missing Link on Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:55 pm 

Well so is your bigotry

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:00 pm 

And before we stray to far afield with this. This clown is anti feminist yet believed that he is "pro woman" all in the same vain. And the idiot still hasn't figured out why this is inherently a contradiction.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:01 pm 

And for the record I don't believe that Gruden should have been launched. He was launched or quit depending on how you view it, for saying homophobic comments about Goodell. Not for anything else he stated.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:05 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
And for the record I don't believe that Gruden should have been launched. He was launched or quit depending on how you view it, for saying homophobic comments about Goodell. Not for anything else he stated.

This conveniently gets ignored.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:05 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:

I think it’s pretty clear to everyone these emails never see the light of day if they never mentioned Goodell.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:25 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

I think it’s pretty clear to everyone these emails never see the light of day if they never mentioned Goodell.

Are you sure about "everyone"? Just asking a question

Yeah Gruden is the asshole. Not the crying pussy Randy Moss who said when he beat the shit out of someone as a bully in high school his "civil rights" were denied. Gruden is a football coach. And he said nothing that any of the players grave dancing on him haven't said or worse.

Do you want dirtbags combing through your thoughts from 10 years ago to claim victimhood? Randy Moss is a bully piece of shit who was blessed with physical talent. Now he's a public figure crying over a private comment from a decade ago.

White privilege at it again.

Randy Moss was crying all over ESPN and social media. Black people can't be blamed for anything ever. What a self-loathing loser.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:57 pm 

By everyone, I thought it was clear I meant everyone somewhat rational. WFR thinks every problem ever is caused by black people so I don’t think he qualifies here.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:23 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
By everyone, I thought it was clear I meant everyone somewhat rational. WFR thinks every problem ever is caused by black people so I don’t think he qualifies here.

I know it's difficult for you to see nuance, but I've never said anything remotely like this. I've said blaming every problem on a single race is a dangerous thing. Yet it's the core of what is now a the mainstream liberal agenda. I don't think every black problem is due to racism, which is clearly LTG's worldview and what Critical Race Theory boils down to.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:27 pm 

Every outlet that is covering the Gruden story isn’t really mentioning the part about Goodell. It’s the part about what he said about Smith that’s getting all the attention.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:31 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
Every outlet that is covering the Gruden story isn’t really mentioning the part about Goodell. It’s the part about what he said about Smith that’s getting all the attention.

Maybe Goodell leaked the emails, but the only reason Gruden is gone is because of supposed racism from 10 years ago. Making fun of someone's appearence is a mean thing. To declare that saying anything about a black person's appearance ever is racism is absurdity. These are 10 year old emails, and he's gone. Emails that were not from a corporate account either. Should anything anyone said in any context be fair game? This is the world people want to live in?

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
That’s not even true. The racist emails were Friday’s story and he was going to be fine after his weak apology. When they released the other ones Monday he was sunk.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:52 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
That’s not even true. The racist emails were Friday’s story and he was going to be fine after his weak apology. When they released the other ones Monday he was sunk.

:lol: Sure it was. Nothing happened Sunday.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:00 pm 

FavreFan wrote:

Gotcha.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
I suppose losing to the Bears on Sunday could be a resignation worthy offense if you want to go with that.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next