It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jon Gruden Cancelled
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:03 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Quote:
Jon Gruden's hidden hate getting exposed puts white coaches on spot

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/jo ... uxbndlbing

All white coaches share in Gruden's sin. This wasn't about race at all.

I imagine any white coach that sent emails similar to the type Gruden was sending would put said coaches on the spot.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:04 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
The Missing Link wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Baby literally only posts to insult people. There is nothing else he does.

I have never been insulted by him. I can think of a few others that have been insulted by him either.

We could go thru his posts one by one and see what percentage is an insult vs. a real post with a genuine thought. What do you think that ratio would look like? Hell he even stole your bit. Probably because he doesn't have the wattage in the cottage between his ears to think of his own bits.

Anyway, I wouldn't want him banned. It's endlessly amusing to me to watch his IQ drop on a daily or hourly basis. I've always said that it's unfair to question someone's intelligence on the board, but that dude is operating well below average IQ. It's pretty obvious. Or at least his character does.

I've been told he's a normal person outside of his act here. I kind of believe it. His original incarnation on this board, or at least the first one I was exposed to going back to the oughts, was generally not unpleasant. He certainly changed how he acted. Perhaps there was some type of physical brain trauma or something. Maybe he just gets off on being a jerk. Either way, he's a generally unlikable person and I wouldn't want to have to have any interaction with him. LTG, if I happened to meet you at a function or out in the wild I'd buy you a beer or a bourbon or whatever you like and I'd chat with you in a friendly manner. I think we could have a nice conversation in person. I've actively enjoyed many historical conversations with you and I think we could find some pleasant common ground. I don't think I could do that with baby.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:09 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Are you talking about sports now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You and your Cult of Victims needed to infest the rest of the board and you needed to justify your sensitivity to being challenged by B-Mac. "No one likes him, therefore, it is okay!"

Just yell at the clouds in the politics section. That's what is for.

Stop trying to frame the issue with B-Mac as him challenging viewpoints. That's disingenuous bullshit and you know it (or maybe you don't). B-Mac and all his mults are unquestionably the most toxic persona(s) on the board, and it's not even close.

He does challenge people and say what you will about the guy he is his own man. That is a positive in a sea of "team members" He cuts through the bullshit and some cannot handle it. Or as Gene Siskel once referred to as simply "candor"

I'm not sure how to respond to this because it misses the point of my post so badly, but I'll try:

Stop trying to frame the issue with B-Mac as him challenging viewpoints. That's disingenuous bullshit and you know it (or maybe you don't). B-Mac and all his mults are unquestionably the most toxic persona(s) on the board, and it's not even close.

I know it isn't close because he really isn't all that toxic if you ask me and since you are I will answer. The very same people that claim that he is the most toxic now are the very same that claimed he was most toxic when a dude was running around talking about "exterminating every race of people" other than whites. How could that have been?

Sure he gets under some people's skin. Mostly right wingers and probably a few moderate types but he doesn't bother me all that much. He isn't going around spewing racist bullshit on a daily basis like your guy Ruffcorn who strangely enough never seems to bother you. And occasionally he will try and have and original thought on something unlike that idiot. And as previously stated he at least is his own man unlike the "lumberjack" crew. And if you ask me that is the worst part of the "board". It's too incestuous. Just a bunch of guys whose opinions line up together on every issue and whenever a guy has an opinion which deviates from a fellow team member he will simply remain mum as opposed to voicing it. How does that make for a "better board"?

Well said.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
It's fine to act like a raging asshole as long as posters agrees with me politically. If people don't agree they are evil, sub-humans who deserve to be relentlessly attacked with ad hominems.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:24 pm 

It's fine to act like a raging asshole as long as posters agrees with me politically. If people don't agree they are evil, sub-humans who deserve to be relentlessly attacked with ad hominems.

Or to be a racist pos who lives to cite Twitter and the other bigoted assholes he aligns himself with here.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:28 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:

Or to be a racist pos who lives to cite Twitter and the other bigoted assholes he aligns himself with here.

You won't even engage or try to have a conversation. It's "RACIST" "BIGOT" "TWITTER" repeat. Even to people who you have been friends with Trump broke your brain.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:33 pm 

Quote:
Jon Gruden was hostile to Black people for years before his emails came out

Quote:
For all of Gruden’s outsize reputation as an offensive wunderkind, he has never developed a Black quarterback. Shaun King, a Tony Dungy-era holdover who led Tampa to the playoffs in his second year in the NFL, was effectively doomed when Gruden stuck with an over-the-hill Brad Johnson...

And while it’s true that Johnson’s quarterbacking was just steady enough to guide Gruden’s Bucs to a title in 2002,

https://sports.yahoo.com/jon-gruden-hos ... 19540.html

He's not just being erased from public life. His entire past is being changed now. He was always a racist. He should have started Shaun King instead when he won the Super Bowl. Evidence!

The Missing Link wrote:

Last edited by WaitingforRuffcorn on Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:35 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:

You won't even engage or try to have a conversation. It's "RACIST" "BIGOT" "TWITTER" repeat. Even to people who you have been friends with Trump broke your brain.

Why I would want to engage with an idiot racist is beyond comprehension. I don't respect you, your Twitter inspired thoughts or the other assorted bigots and assholes aligned here with you.

Good day pos.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:37 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Why I would want to engage with an idiot racist is beyond comprehension. I don't respect you, your Twitter inspired thoughts or the other assorted bigots and assholes aligned here with you.

Good day pos.

Stealing Baby Mac's bit. Making this a civil and fun place to be!

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
SpiralStairs wrote:
Quote:

I imagine any white coach that sent emails similar to the type Gruden was sending would put said coaches on the spot.

I think Lovie could get away with calling roger a burrito.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:16 pm 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Quote:

This is true. Lovie would not lose the NFL head coaching job he does not have if he clowned on Goodell.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:27 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Quote:

This is true. Lovie would not lose the NFL head coaching job he does not have if he clowned on Goodell.

I didn’t realize coordinators were allowed to slur goodell. Carry on.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's

You conveniently omitted the fact that you are racist as a reason.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Darkside wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Baby literally only posts to insult people. There is nothing else he does.

I have never been insulted by him. I can think of a few others that have been insulted by him either.

We could go thru his posts one by one and see what percentage is an insult vs. a real post with a genuine thought. What do you think that ratio would look like? Hell he even stole your bit. Probably because he doesn't have the wattage in the cottage between his ears to think of his own bits.

Anyway, I wouldn't want him banned. It's endlessly amusing to me to watch his IQ drop on a daily or hourly basis. I've always said that it's unfair to question someone's intelligence on the board, but that dude is operating well below average IQ. It's pretty obvious. Or at least his character does.

I've been told he's a normal person outside of his act here. I kind of believe it. His original incarnation on this board, or at least the first one I was exposed to going back to the oughts, was generally not unpleasant. He certainly changed how he acted. Perhaps there was some type of physical brain trauma or something. Maybe he just gets off on being a jerk. Either way, he's a generally unlikable person and I wouldn't want to have to have any interaction with him. LTG, if I happened to meet you at a function or out in the wild I'd buy you a beer or a bourbon or whatever you like and I'd chat with you in a friendly manner. I think we could have a nice conversation in person. I've actively enjoyed many historical conversations with you and I think we could find some pleasant common ground. I don't think I could do that with baby.

He isn't for everyone. I will admit that. But he also doesn't attack everyone either. He has his targets and obviously you are one of them. I will never deny that. He has about 5-6 from what I see on his hit list but it isn't the entirety of the board. I think that is often how it is presented though.

I just find it odd that he gets presented as an outlier for being "toxic" while bigots aren't. Why it is it easy to ignore the bigotry of the Americas and WFR's of the world seemingly but not a guy that simply insults people? WFR and America have no interest in conducting a civilized conversation with a black person on here. Neither does Chas either. They all insult people too. And there is no bigger victim here than Twitter Feed yet for some reason people don't find him to be all that toxic.

As far as my insulting sure I do it. I do to those that i realized were never really interested in conducting a civilized conversation with me. I also tended to do it with those who were simply looking to pile on all of the time. There are plenty of people I get along with here. And it isn't just people who I agree with politically either. Nardi and I have always been fine. So has Delaney, RFDC, W-Z CB, 312 and a few others that I can't think of right now. So it isn't about politics per se. It is just about civility and i'm not going to say that I haven't been a raging idiot at times because I have. Contrary to popular belief I'm not always looking for it. I just learned from posting here (and in life) that the "best defense is a good offense". You take the measure of the man (or poster in this case ) and simply meet him where he's at. And with some that is what I try and do

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:12 pm 

Do I really annoy people?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:12 pm 

Good!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Sbarro
Caller Bob wrote:
If Baby really wanted to post something insulting, he would post his weekly salary, before taxes.

Depends on what kind of week you have at home. Your disgraceful behavior keeps a roof over my head.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:20 pm 

This is literally the description of you on this board. When will you get that through your incel skull?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:22 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Lefty Guns wrote:

This is literally the description of you on this board. When will you get that through your incel skull?

Never see lefty examine his own side even if he is right about WFR sad.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:24 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Quote:

I didn’t realize coordinators were allowed to slur goodell. Carry on.

I suppose I will eat crow if it is discovered that Lovie Smith sent an email in which he called Goodell a burrito and isn't fired or forced to resign.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:31 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Lefty Guns wrote:

It’s quite obvious that JORR and his merry band of incels only want others to reflect, not do any self reflection. So why bother?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:53 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Jiminy Cricket Lovie would be near the bottom of a list of coaches who would use a slur to describe Goodell.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:54 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Lefty Guns wrote:

Pot meet kettle.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:55 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
good dolphin wrote:
Do I really annoy people?

My guy says there is a Cubbie contract on your head.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:03 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Lefty Guns wrote:

I am perfectly willing to explain my positions, how I arrived at them, and where I read about it. All they have is: racist, Twitter, you are subhuman.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:04 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Lefty Guns wrote:

I am perfectly willing to explain my positions, how I arrived at them, and where I read about it. All they have is: racist, Twitter, you are subhuman.

Go on then.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:08 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Lefty Guns wrote:

People like you get really upset when your racism is pointed out. But it’s ok. Daddy and Uncle provide you with this space to spew your drivel.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:24 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
I suppose I will eat crow if it is discovered that Lovie Smith sent an email in which he called Goodell a burrito and isn't fired or forced to resign.

We have an accord.

I will also eat crow should Lovie’s hypothetical burrito email be revealed and he loses his job as a result.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:35 pm 

Lefty Guns wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Lefty Guns wrote:

People like you get really upset when your racism is pointed out. But it’s ok. Daddy and Uncle provide you with this space to spew your drivel.

See what I mean? You don’t even have a coherent idea of what racism is other than people I disagree with.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:35 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Lefty Guns wrote:

Go on then.

What are you confused on?

The Missing Link wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next