It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Kim Jung's You Big Dumby and Pasta
Hello stopids.

Kim Jung know that Frankie Chipmunk Cheek dumb as a lobster. He puget put in the water and it hot and he turn all red and yummie. Plus, he grammar very poor. Not like Kim Jung. Kimmy is very smarter. Plus, I much more handsome.

Frank you wallowing bubble of man gravy why you try post smart?

For record, Frank not only Moeron here. Many other are quite stopid too. For example Not So Missing Stink. He educate you children? :lol: haha Kim laugh at you for makings much easy to take over your dumb country in a few year when those dumby are running the shoe.

By the way, come visit you old friend Kim Jung in wonderful people republic. Public hangings are down 8.2% this quarter. We have a lovely waffle maker too.

With all the love and stuff,
Kim Jung.

Come to wonderful People Republic for vacationing! We have many wonders to offer you dumbys. We have many pollution to marvel. We have wonderful mass grave for stupids dissenter. We have a lovely tree. Many 10 year old prostitute, all three kind!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:53 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
You're dead. Like Ditka.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:11 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Frank Coztansa wrote:
If anyone would know what it takes to be a fucking moron, it would be you, the OP, and Caller Bob.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
RFDC wrote:
Frank is the man of a 1,000 nicknames, but Ballpark Frank is probably my favorite :lol:

I'm still partial to either Frankie Flapjacks or Franky Chipmunk Cheeks (RIP Glorious Leader)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:16 pm 

Kim Jung Il wrote:
Hello stopids.

Kim Jung know that Frankie Chipmunk Cheek dumb as a lobster. He puget put in the water and it hot and he turn all red and yummie. Plus, he grammar very poor. Not like Kim Jung. Kimmy is very smarter. Plus, I much more handsome.

Frank you wallowing bubble of man gravy why you try post smart?

For record, Frank not only Moeron here. Many other are quite stopid too. For example Not So Missing Stink. He educate you children? :lol: haha Kim laugh at you for makings much easy to take over your dumb country in a few year when those dumby are running the shoe.

By the way, come visit you old friend Kim Jung in wonderful people republic. Public hangings are down 8.2% this quarter. We have a lovely waffle maker too.

With all the love and stuff,
Kim Jung.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:19 pm 

Not So Missing Stink is pretty good too.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:36 pm 

RFDC wrote:

Truth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:40 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
RFDC wrote:

word of advice - drop your beef with any of these guys - you aren't in the same league - they are killers, they will murder you. stick to arguing with feeble old men like me - but these guys, no way. you're going to get steamrolled.

now don't say i didnt warn you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:42 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
RFDC wrote:

word of advice - drop your beef with any of these guys - you aren't in the same league - they are killers, they will murder you. stick to arguing with feeble old men like me - but these guys, no way. you're going to get steamrolled.

now don't say i didnt warn you.

Did they really let you out of prison again, Keeping Score?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
The Missing Link wrote:
Not valuable enough for full coverage apparently.

Definitely not full coverage on his insurance.
Quote:
Police at the scene described the suspect as a Black male who stood about 5’8″ tall and wore all black clothing and a face mask. The victim’s car is a white 1999 Toyota with an Indiana license plate that begins with 468, according to the police report.

How stupid can one guy actually be? Just Asking A QUESTION
Frank Coztansa wrote:
You continue to display that you haven't the faintest notion on how insurance actually works.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
:lol: I'm not sure its a debate. There is one person who seemingly doesn't know how it works, and then there is everybody else.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
You make it quite difficult to invalidate the claim of you having no idea of how insurance works. If anything, you further validate that claim every day.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:47 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
So much for people "leaving the city in droves" Over the past 10 years the population actually increased.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
More lies.

Total 2000 2,896,016
Tota l 2010 2,695,598 -200,418 -6.9%
Total estimates 2019 2,693,976

https://www.chicago.gov/content/dam/cit ... ations.pdf

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Its bad enough that you teach CPS kids, but a silver lining is that you do not teach math as your mighty struggle with basic subtraction in this thread is clear.

When it comes to Chicago, we remain the third-largest city in the U.S. Results show the city has gained 50,790 residents since 2010.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:01 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
It's Frank.

Nobody gives a shit. :lol:
Just another lie from 'Crest. If you truly didn't give a shit, you wouldn't have mentioned name 30+ times over the last month; search.php?keywords=Frank&terms=all&author=Seacrest&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=30&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Or 140 times over the last six months; search.php?keywords=Frank&terms=all&author=Seacrest&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=180&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

The foe list is supposed to utilized to ignore posters. What's the point of having me on your foe list if you're going to mention my name over five times a week on average? If anything, that makes you the internet stalker.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:04 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Jorr & Seacrest,

I respectfully request this thread be moved to the think thank, or at least to politics so it does not clutter up the active topics link for others. This is a bit of the pot calling the kettle black situation, I fully admit that, but still its obvious ltg will continue to bump this thread weekly if not daily.

Thank you.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:06 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Jorr & Seacrest,

I respectfully request this thread be moved to the think thank, or at least to politics so it does not clutter up the active topics link for others. This is a bit of the pot calling the kettle black situation, I fully admit that, but still its obvious ltg will continue to bump this thread weekly if not daily.

Thank you.

https://youtu.be/eeOVazsbV2k

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:07 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
The Missing Link wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
It's Frank.

Nobody gives a shit. :lol:
Just another lie from 'Crest. If you truly didn't give a shit, you wouldn't have mentioned name 30+ times over the last month; search.php?keywords=Frank&terms=all&author=Seacrest&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=30&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Or 140 times over the last six months; search.php?keywords=Frank&terms=all&author=Seacrest&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=180&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

The foe list is supposed to utilized to ignore posters. What's the point of having me on your foe list if you're going to mention my name over five times a week on average? If anything, that makes you the internet stalker.

Imagine how much more stupidity I would see if he wasn't.

That's just busting his balls on shit that people quoted. :lol:

Which is like 2% of his posts.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:24 pm 
100000 CLUB

Seacrest wrote:
That's just busting his balls on shit that people quoted.
You have said my name four times over the last 24 hours. Would you like me to quote them for you?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:30 pm 
Site Admin

The Missing Link wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Jorr & Seacrest,

Thank you.

The guy who shows up at your house for a party, pees all over your bathroom, and then goes out and tells everyone else your house smells funny.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:35 pm 
100000 CLUB

Seacrest using fourth grade level retorts at a guy who is supposedly on his ignore list. Imagine the stupidity.

Good luck with your bout against Omicron.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:36 pm 
Site Admin

Still following me around i see Frank. :lol: :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:38 pm 
100000 CLUB

You claim to have me on ignore, I'm posting in a thread with my name in the title, yet I'm doing the following here?

Seems to me that you brain works about as well as your Covid immunity.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:41 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Jorr & Seacrest,

Thank you.

The guy who shows up at your house for a party, pees all over your bathroom, and then goes out and tells everyone else your house smells funny.

Pretty much. He doesn't give a shit about active topics being bumped. That's the 2nd biggest crock of shit that I have read here over the past 2 days.

I

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Last edited by The Missing Link on Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:43 pm 
Site Admin

The Missing Link wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Jorr & Seacrest,

Thank you.

Pretty much.

After raiding your refrigerator and taking food home in his coat pockets too.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:28 pm 

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-h ... chool-1242

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Data are based on the 2018-2019 school year.

As Previously Stated, The Fraternal Order Of Men Just Love It When You Analyze BallPark!

:lol: :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:48 pm 

If he keeps this up the Fraternal Order Of Men might just stage a mutiny! Ballpark Frank seems just a tadbit (dare I say) disjointed at this point :lol: :lol:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
:lol: Seacrest just can't help talking about me and lying about me. He must talk about me more than his wife. He thinks I'm this stupid little pissant, he claims to have me on his ignore list, yet here he is day in and day out talking about me, responding to my posts either directly or indirectly. I'm sure he'll reply "to me" again at some point within the next few posts here.

It must be really a sad way to live. It's definitely not a Christian way to live, that much is for sure.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:21 am 

99% of this dude's "interactions" on here go exactly like this. It's exactly why clowns like him Lapdog on Twitter are always yelling "THINK TANK" on here all of the time. They want to reserve the right to be dickheads on the internet without the benefit of anyone ever seeing it. Whiny, disingenuous motherfuckers.
All under the guise of pretending to care about how this place functions.
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Exactly why you should take Covid seriously and not gather in large groups with no mask or while wearing a worthless cloth mask.

Or, live your life and do what you want and let the Covid chips fall where they may. You seem to be doing this anyway, which is commendable. Just don't Bbitch about others potentially spreading Covid around.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
You're so serious about stopping the spread of Covid that you spent a weekend in Vegas with "200 of your closest friends" and just starting wearing a mask that actually works over the last seven days.

You're very worried about the health of others.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Wrong.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Im angry at people who use Covid as an excuse to take the easy way out.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
So you agree the "potential" for you to spread Covid was still there. Good.

Given this thread where you want everybody to have a 'United States response' to Covid, Delta seems to be far more lethal/dangerous than Omicron, not that facts actually matter to you.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:05 pm 

Right on Cue.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:45 pm 

Might as well place such insightful posts right where they belong.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I was talking about you, teach.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
He's just taking precautions, mofo! He's protecting HIM SELF!teach.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Is Covid serious enough to close classrooms? Is Covid serious enough to prevent foreign travel?

What do you think, ltg? I'll give you a hint here; the answer to both is the same.

Enablers time to unite and start whining about Think Tank as opposed to your resident shithead as usual.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Baraccos
Shots fired at ballpark.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:55 pm 
100000 CLUB

You can both eat my ass.

Here is our resident teacher/shithead showing his hypocrisy;
The Missing Link wrote:
I was out of the country on that day.
And then returned to declare that classrooms were unsafe for both teachers and students. Perfectly fine to be in airports and travel by plane to foreign lands, but much too dangerous to teach kids in person.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:08 pm 

Edit was made instantly which means stalker/shithead (synonymous) was right on top of it through the gate.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
It appears that ltg wants to argue that a strike/walkout/mass action is the same thing as temporarily going remote. Anybody with a functioning brain would disagree with that.

Good to hear things are progressing along, Ralphus. Its nice to hear that there are teachers out there who still care about the kids and strive to give them the best education possible in the classroom. Its good to hear about it from the 'inside' so to speak.

:lol: :lol: Another stealth edit by ltg. What a bbitch.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Last edited by The Missing Link on Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next