It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:58 pm 

OG could not be any worse then those 2 fat asses Jurko and Harry!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:16 am 
So yesterday afternoon I'm driving home, and the Score has a live game going, so I start surfing to see if I can find some scores from the earlier games. Who's voice do I hear on 1000? Carmen! Doing Bulls post game! Actually breaking down the game intelligently and sounding like he cares about the team and is kinda pissed about the loss, not like he cares about his car deal and being "on a major market radio station" It was glorious. Any chance we can hope for this for the rest of the Bulls season?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Maybe some OG Lives T Shirts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:53 pm 

I have heard some rumblings that OG is going to be a news reporter on WLS 890 and host a Sunday night political talk show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Riles wrote:
I have heard some rumblings that OG is going to be a news reporter on WLS 890 and host a Sunday night political talk show.

Must miss radio right there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
Is there a Texas sports message board out there that we can forward this thread to? I never knew that OG was Grobber's towel boy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:47 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Baracco's
A7X wrote:
Is there a Texas sports message board out there that we can forward this thread to? I never knew that OG was Grobber's towel boy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They have computers in Texas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:54 pm 

I think the OG will do great in Texas he will keep doing a great job and will still be his number 1 fan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:59 pm 

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!! Only 2 more games to go!!

Where's all OG's family? Waiting for them to come here and say good bye.

There is an old song that describes my feelings and down in Texas he will hear it often--

THANK GOD AND GREYHOUND HE'S GONE!!!!

His whiny, liberal act might get his ass kicked down there!! We can only hope.

I wonder if the Wisconsin high schools are disappointed. Boy, what is the Waukegan station going to do? So many questions, so little time.
Will he have to give the car back? Will MVP have to shut down, losing such a key employee? Who will be the brunt of jokes by other hosts? Just too many questions.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
OG's number 1 fan wrote:
I think the OG will do great in Texas he will keep doing a great job and will still be his number 1 fan.

Didn't your shrink warn you not to go off your meds?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:42 pm 

Mike, good good luck and God bless. Hope all turns out well in Texas.
Just want to add one more thing for Og's No. 1 fan. After seeing that crazy avatar you created in honor of OG's move to Texas, I've come to the realization that you must be either the biggest geek this world has ever seen or starved for attention. I'm betting on the former.
As for Og's a loser, well, why bother saying anything to the prez's No. 1 fan. The only thing that will shape that mthr fckr up is a one-way trip to Iraq sans body armor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

Fan-tastic wrote:
Mike, good good luck and God bless. Hope all turns out well in Texas.
Just want to add one more thing for Og's No. 1 fan. After seeing that crazy avatar you created in honor of OG's move to Texas, I've come to the realization that you must be either the biggest geek this world has ever seen or starved for attention. I'm betting on the former.
As for Og's a loser, well, why bother saying anything to the prez's No. 1 fan. The only thing that will shape that mthr fckr up is a one-way trip to Iraq sans body armor.

In one sentence you say God bless OG and the next you wish harm to the president. Real classy ass-wipe, disagree with some of his policies as I do, but you should never wish harm to any politician no matter how much you dislike them. You will go through life sans common sense and decency. I have an idea, why don't you play a game of hide and go f u c k yourself, douche bag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:16 pm 

Hey, Mr. Reason, I apologize for getting your dander up. Read the paragraph again. I was not referring to President Bush in that last sentence (The only thing that will shape that mthr fckr up is a one-way trip to Iraq sans body armor). I was referring to Og's a Loser. If it was not clear, my apologies.
No, I mean no harm to the prez. Don't agree with his policies, Iraq, Social Security, etc. But do I want him to die? No, I rather see him back home watching the Rangers full-time with the OG. He probably wants that too (well, maybe everything but the OG)
As for OG's a loser, no I don't hope for any real harm to him either. Nor anyone serving in Iraq. Nor you, Mr. Reason. Actually, I never did say I want anyone to die. Just wake them up a bit in a I s h i t my pants kind of way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

My dander is down. Knee has stopped jerking. Apology accepted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:44 pm 
Did I miss a post? Is the OG gone? Why would the good people of Texas (I guess) want to subject themselves to that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

Announced on MJH tonight: OJ tendered his resignation to become pre- and postgame voice of the Texas Rangers broadcasts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:17 am 

A nothing job for a nothing broadcaster. In Dallas that Job is probably the equivalent of the Blackhawk job in Chicago. Nobody cares and nobody listens.

Thank you Rangers for getting this whiny terd out of Chicago!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:35 pm 

Fan-tastic wrote:
Just want to add one more thing for Og's No. 1 fan. After seeing that crazy avatar you created in honor of OG's move to Texas, I've come to the realization that you must be either the biggest geek this world has ever seen or starved for attention.
I actually got the picture from MJH's website you can check it out full size at the Mac Jurko and Harry page at espnradio1000.com. Go get 'em og and you will be killed if you keep up with this liberal crap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
didn't someone here create that pic first?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:36 pm 

Last Saturday, Brian Dolgin was on with Bruce Levine on the Baseball 365 show. Bruce mentioned that Brian had turned down an offer to host the Ranger pre and post game show. Sort of interesting that Brian seemingly felt his current role at MVP was a better option when compared to the Ranger pre/post game show. Brian turns it down, the OG is right there for it. If the Rangers are still on WBAP, tune in to 820- there are times when the station reaches Chicago.

Post subject: Texas Ranger baseball
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:46 pm 

A correction-the Rangers are on KRLD 1080 in Dallas. I don't think that station is a 50,000 watt signal so there is now little chance of hearing OG unless you seek him out.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:11 am 
1000 CLUB

Feder today:

*After hosting his last Bulls' pre-game and post-game shows for ESPN Radio 1000 tonight, Mike Ogulnick is headed for KRLD-AM in Dallas. He's been hired as the Texas Rangers' pre-game and post-game host on the Rangers Radio Network.

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:27 am 
1000 CLUB

So what are the odds that he tells those in the message boards to #$%^* Off tonight before he signs off? You know he's on his way out and doesn't care anymore (as if he ever did).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Quote:
So what are the odds that he tells those in the message boards to #$%^* Off tonight before he signs off? You know he's on his way out and doesn't care anymore (as if he ever did).

I don't whether or not the OG will take a parting shot at the board, but I feel like we owe him a parting gift. What would be an appropriate tribute?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
im sorry, but you guys give the OG way too much of your time...yikes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Quote:

Look who's talking--isn't it time you head back to the AM1000 studio? I hear Silvy wants his toenails clipped.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:30 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Marinos-EGV
Tall Midget wrote:
Quote:

Look who's talking--isn't it time you head back to the AM1000 studio? I hear Silvy wants his toenails clipped.....

Ok thier balls licked....

Post subject: OG's SNR Bio...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:26 am 
1000 CLUB

http://www.580wkty.com/staff/index.php?ID=21

Quote:
MIKE OGULNICK

10pm-MIDNIGHT
Sports Weekend Recap Show

Mike Ogulnick may very well be the Tiger Woods of sports radio. By the age of three, he was already honing his broadcasting skills doing play-by-play and postgame shows during Wiffle ball games with his two older brothers.

Ogulnick now uses that same broadcasting prowess as a Sporting News Flash! anchor. His insightful, informative commentary has been a staple of sports talk radio across the country for more than seven years. Ogulnick returned to Sporting News Radio for a second stint after a short tour of duty in 1998 at ESPN Radio 1000 in Chicago.

Born and raised in the Chicago area, Ogulnick recalls how as a child, he watched nearly every Cubs game and cried after every loss (Mike cried a lot). His beloved Cubbies did provide his greatest sports thrill: attending Game One of the N.L. Championship Series with his mom as pitcher Rick Sutcliffe homered in a Cubs victory.

Ogulnick received his B.A. in radio broadcasting from Columbia College. He and his wife Carrie and two-year-old son, Josh, live in Buffalo Grove, a Chicago suburb.

I don't know if we've ripped this apart already or not...but "Tiger Woods?" "Insightful?" "Informative?"[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:23 pm 

His wife probably wrote that, just like she wrote half the posts on this thread.

Post subject: My God
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:30 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Wonder if anyone of you listened to Hood and JD....they read an e-mail that the OG sent to Andy Maiser (spelling?). He basically said that he is the Rangers guy for now, but let me know Andy if you plan on leaving the Cubs soon. I'll be back hear in a heartbeat. My contract is in two years. This guy really is a jackass huh? (Hopefully you all heard his letter written to Adam Delevitt as well...my god)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 48  Next