It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 249 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:44 pm 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
5 dead, multiple injuries.

What the fuck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
6 now

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Fucked up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:30 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Nah- we don't need any gun restrictions. Hope your friends and loved ones are safe.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:29 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:02 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
DAC wrote:
Nah- we don't need any gun restrictions. Hope your friends and loved ones are safe.

Illinois has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:09 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Caller Bob wrote:
DAC wrote:

I'm completely against guns. I'm against weapons of any kind. I don't think anyone should have them. But if Vladimir Putin has weapons, if Joe Biden has weapons, if the cop that lives on the floor below me has weapons, if the FBI agent I know from Sauganash has weapons, then I have to be able to have weapons or I'm not free.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:18 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
You have fostered an environment in which nobody can take criticism, where we told every little rotten shit that they're special when 98% of them are absolutely not special, you've told them that every little feeling they have is ok when it's not. You've medicated evey child that, like every 10 year old, is hyper. All the while you've normalized very abnormal feelings and attitudes about identity and self and what is and is not acceptable behavior. You've turned Americas youths into pill popping depressive goons in a single generation and yet when these mind altered over medicated kids do something extremely stupid, you've blamed it on the guns instead of shitty parenting and terrible schooling and awful doctoring.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:23 pm 

Darkside wrote:
You have fostered an environment in which nobody can take criticism, where we told every little rotten shit that they're special when 98% of them are absolutely not special, you've told them that every little feeling they have is ok when it's not. You've medicated evey child that, like every 10 year old, is hyper. All the while you've normalized very abnormal feelings and attitudes about identity and self and what is and is not acceptable behavior. You've turned Americas youths into pill popping depressive goons in a single generation and yet when these mind altered over medicated kids do something extremely stupid, you've blamed it on the guns instead of shitty parenting and terrible schooling and awful doctoring.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Darkside wrote:

Ok, but we know nothing about the shooter or his motive.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:42 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I think the boomers are worse than this current generation, and they're the reason for nearly every problem that we currently have. These kids didn't overmedicate themselves or their parents. They also didn't demand 9th place trophies. They actually hate trophies.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:51 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Darkside wrote:

All that may be true but I still wonder, how would these drugged up kids manage to kill so many people so quickly if they didn't have easy access to high-powered rifles?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:52 pm 

Nas wrote:
I think the boomers are worse than this current generation, and they're the reason for nearly every problem that we currently have. These kids didn't overmedicate themselves or their parents. They also didn't demand 9th place trophies. They actually hate trophies.

I agree that the boomers are a huge part of the problem with this country. They were the first generation to eschew self reliance. It's doesn't take a village. It takes personal responsibility and hard work. The government should not be seen as a arbiter of problem solving. Government should be a last possible resort to solving problems.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:53 pm 

a retard wrote:
Darkside wrote:

All that may be true but I still wonder, how would these drugged up kids manage to kill so many people so quickly if they didn't have easy access to high-powered rifles?

Do you think they're too unresourceful to find a way? Our whole country changed overnight because of a half dozen guys with box cutters.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
a retard wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Pressure cookers and fertilizer come to mind

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:05 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
a genius wrote:
Darkside wrote:

That's been done too. At a public event like this one.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:05 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Darkside wrote:
a genius wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Do you think they're too unresourceful to find a way? Our whole country changed overnight because of a half dozen guys with box cutters.

Elected boomers and their corporate boomer partners knew that you stripping before boarding a plane was another way for them to continue legally looting the country/world.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:17 pm 

Darkside wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
a genius wrote:
Darkside wrote:

How often have pressure cookers been used? I'm surprised no one has mentioned cars either. That's been done, too.

The point is society needs cars and pressure cookers but it does not need their 18 year old civilians having easy access to high powered rifles.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:32 pm 

a retard wrote:
Darkside wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
a genius wrote:
Darkside wrote:

How often have pressure cookers been used? I'm surprised no one has mentioned cars either. That's been done, too.

The point is society needs cars and pressure cookers but it does not need their 18 year old civilians having easy access to high powered rifles.

Look man I don't disagree with you. I've said it a hundred times here. I don't understand the need or use of those weapon systems. I'll never own one. I have no desire for that kind of thing. And I'll agree that 18 year Olds don't need those guns.
Something tells me there is a clueless parent involved here. I'd put money on they bought that kid the gun. Probably raised by a nanny instead of a dad kicking ass if his kid did stupid shit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:39 pm 

Handsome fellow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Gem City
a retard wrote:
Handsome fellow

Definitely raised by a nanny.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:14 pm 

IMU?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
a retard wrote:
Darkside wrote:

"Look, fellas, I'm all for sensible gun restrictions."
"What about this sensible gun restriction?"
"No. It's the participation trophies' fault."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:29 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
a genius wrote:
Darkside wrote:

"Look, fellas, I'm all for sensible gun restrictions."
"What about this sensible gun restriction?"
"No. It's the participation trophies' fault."

Don't be stupid. You know what I've said about gun restrictions. Before you say some smart assed shit about me, do you know what I've said about rifles and age restrictions? You know what I've said about buying guns?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:57 pm 

Captured

At lakemorefest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:59 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
DAC wrote:

I'm completely against guns. I'm against weapons of any kind. I don't think anyone should have them. But if Vladimir Putin has weapons, if Joe Biden has weapons, if the cop that lives on the floor below me has weapons, if the FBI agent I know from Sauganash has weapons, then I have to be able to have weapons or I'm not free.

You’re right this IS Joe Bingo’s fault.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
DAC wrote:

With out without a gun, you're free to do anything you want (within the limits of the law), except challenge the system that makes you something less than free.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:11 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Tall Midget wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
DAC wrote:

With out without a gun, you're free to do anything you want (within the limits of the law), except challenge the system that makes you something less than free.

Really teeing that one up aren’t you?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:07 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
all of this is bad. but this sounds like a normal weekend in chicago. I put in an order to the place I buy my guns. been putting it off but I'm a bit worried about the eventuality of these events continuing to happen.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:04 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
hnd wrote:
all of this is bad. but this sounds like a normal weekend in chicago.

Yeah, in a way I think it's kind of offensive that the White Sox cancelled their fireworks show because of this. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be "out of respect" or what? There are regular shootings a lot closer to their ballpark and the team doesn't weigh in on them at all.

I get that attacking a Fourth of July parade has more psychological and cultural implications than the typical drive-bys and shootouts that happen every weekend, but the loss of life is the same.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 249 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next