It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:51 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Beardown wrote:
So what the hell did Bernstein write on the paper to show to Larry? Did they ever say?

Parkins's sex life is scripted.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:55 am 

The guy whose musical contribution is playing in a cover band arguing that music isn't scripted

Bernstein citing jazz is about the Bernsteinist thing he has ever said. Nice Welles Park wear, douche. You know that dickhead goes to THe Green Mill once every few years and tells all the suburban family at holiday gatherings

At least Sir was good enough to back off.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:10 am 
Site Admin

good dolphin wrote:
The guy whose musical contribution is playing in a cover band arguing that music isn't scripted

That is pretty hilarious.

Parkins was actually correct in what he was saying but the other guys acted like three dickhead older brothers who aren't very bright but use their birth order to bully the smarter youngest kid.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:14 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Parkins was actually correct in what he was saying but the other guys acted like three dickhead older brothers who aren't very bright but use their birth order to bully the smarter youngest kid.

:lol: Thats a pretty good view of it.

I like Parkins but he got butt hurt really quickly which is way more like something meatpants would do

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:29 am 

Dan hinting that he listens to jazz is the 55 year old equivalent of the 20 year old him at Duke telling other students about how he listens to rap.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:39 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
good dolphin wrote:

Bernstein citing jazz is about the Bernsteinist thing he has ever said. Nice Welles Park wear, douche. You know that dickhead goes to THe Green Mill once every few years and tells all the suburban family at holiday gatherings

At least Sir was good enough to back off.

Thank you, well said. I was thinking all of that. I like that Parkins called out Bernsie.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:42 am 

Let’s not forget that essentially Parkins is right about sports. They have the ability to provide endless entertainment and surprises. Bryce Harper hitting that big homer to send the Phillies to the World Series is the type of ending Hollywood cannot write.

What do you get at a concert? The band come out for a second encore. And this is no slight on music, but rather just reinforcing Parkins original point about the unexpected joy of that Bears game.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:50 am 

denisdman wrote:
I like that Parkins called out Bernsie.

I like it too and hope to see more of it.

I just wished he would not have jumped to baby mode so quickly. I am going to sit here and take my headphones off and pout.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:57 am 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Parkinsons has always said that he doesn't listen to music, so it was a pretty safe way to zing him. Leery, of course, is well-versed in hip-hop, especially the OG rap which more or less provided a narrative to his life in Homewood or whatever, so he gets a pass.

Except for Parkinsons, I liked all these guys at one point.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:58 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
badrogue17 wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Parkins spoke of the Virginia Tech shooting today. He implied that these are all carried out with ar15s. Speigs mmmhmmm'd his way through it too.

Wanna bet $1000 that he thinks the A in AR stands for assault ?

It does. It's right there in the name!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:30 am 

denisdman wrote:
Let’s not forget that essentially Parkins is right about sports. They have the ability to provide endless entertainment and surprises. Bryce Harper hitting that big homer to send the Phillies to the World Series is the type of ending Hollywood cannot write.

What do you get at a concert? The band come out for a second encore. And this is no slight on music, but rather just reinforcing Parkins original point about the unexpected joy of that Bears game.

When Parkins said "sports are the greatest thing", my thought immediately went to sex being better. Those three humps all thought of music first. That studio should be sponsored by some Low T clinic.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:34 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Maybe because I'm a musician, I immediately had the same reaction as Spiegel. To an extent, much of music is scripted but a lot is not. I don't think Bernsie (for once) was being that condescending at first....he got there, but not before Parkins was being a douche.

The whole exchange was pretty funny. A better rebuttal might have been "gambling is scripted. you place your bet and you lose". I'm sure that would have thrown Parkins into insanity :lol:

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:34 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
A Score host boxing match tournament among themselves would be the greatest content in the history of the Score. I'd put my money on Leila.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: What??
good dolphin wrote:
denisdman wrote:

When Parkins said "sports are the greatest thing", my thought immediately went to sex being better. Those three humps all thought of music first. That studio should be sponsored by some Low T clinic.

Bernstein is the only one who says, "Do I have to say it?", then doesn't, talks about jazz and finally writes something down, something similar to what JORR guessed.

Like I said, the room reeked of estrogen. They've gone from TB Diddlers to full blown Puritan.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:58 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
I'd say it's more that they've gone from TB Diddlers to Moulin Rouge

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:03 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Nobody would think sex is great with any of those 4 in clueing themselves. Just saying

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:18 am 

I saw two giants turtles fucking at the San Diego zoo. They made loud, weird noises and moved incredibly slow. Sadly, that is how I envision Spiegs in bed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:19 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Quote:
Nobody would think sex is great with any of those 4 in clueing themselves. Just saying

Quote:

Great posts!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:20 am 

denisdman wrote:
I saw two giants turtles fucking at the San Diego zoo. They made loud, weird noises and moved incredibly slow. Sadly, that is how I envision Spiegs in bed.

Dude. Why would you ever be envisioning meat in bed?

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:21 am 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
vitoscotti wrote:
A Score host boxing match tournament among themselves would be the greatest content in the history of the Score. I'd put my money on Leila.

More of a slap fight

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Kind of disturbing to read what denis allows himself to imagine. I guess he just outed himself as Beardown in the process.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
RFDC wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Wouldn't it be like Jabba and Princess Leia in Return of the Jedi?

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:28 am 

denisdman wrote:

What woman would lets Spiegs lay on top of her? I mean, that position is completely off the board, right?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:29 am 

Harvard Dan wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

More of a slap fight

Larry will see you in the hallway!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:35 am 

RFDC wrote:
denisdman wrote:

The conversation in this thread….and why I used the word sadly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:36 am 

Nardi wrote:
denisdman wrote:

What woman would lets Spiegs lay on top of her? I mean, that position is completely off the board, right?

Exactly, I believe the turtles use doggy style….and the male turtle took a break between thrusts.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:41 am 

denisdman wrote:
Nardi wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Exactly, I believe the turtles use doggy style….and the male turtle took a break between thrusts.

See? We are having the conversation that should have been had on the Score and would have been had 15 years ago. Now they just pass notes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:47 am 
Site Admin

good dolphin wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I think bernstein thought of sex and I suspect he wrote something related to that on the paper he showed Larry.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:48 am 

Nardi wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Spiegs has gotten three women to marry him. He must have something going on.

as an aside I think he is "becoming" Springstein again the night before Thanksgiving at Theater on the Lake. I think I'm going to go if anyone wants to hang out and see my giblets.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:50 am 
Site Admin

Nardi wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Nardi wrote:
denisdman wrote:

See? We are having the conversation that should have been had on the Score and would have been had 15 years ago.

Maybe only Mac would have gone down that road. "Hey Harry, are any positions tough for you with your prodigious belly and tiny pecker?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next