It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 146  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:27 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
vitoscotti wrote:

Mitch, king of the garbage time TD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:19 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I am feeling good enough about Fields that I got the kids some of his gear for Christmas.....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
denisdman wrote:
I am feeling good enough about Fields that I got the kids some of his gear for Christmas.....

You're a good daddy.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:02 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
denisdman wrote:

Jersey # I is off putting.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Damn Fields shades Eq Saint Brown post game then the dude who intercepts Fields - a former teammate of Brown's - basically confirms what Fields says and throws Brown under the bus as well.

Damn. How does brown even show up to work tomorrow? He also dropped a game extending fourth down pass earlier this year I think.

Thanks Poles.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Eberflus also implied that St. Brown was at fault on the first interception.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:24 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Eberflus also implied that St. Brown was at fault on the first interception.

Seemed obvious. He looked like he had concrete in his shoes.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:41 am 

At this point Justin Fields is Bobby Douglass 2.0

In 1972, the year Douglass ran for over 900 yards, the Bears were 26 out of 26 teams in passing yards and Douglass was ranked 25th in passer efficiency.

This year the Bears are 32 out of 32 in passing yards and Fields is 26th in passer efficiency.

Fields is an exciting runner but he has too be able to pass when everyone knows you are going to pass, namely late game situations when you are down. Other than Pittsburgh last season, I haven't seen it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:54 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Fields has to grow by orders of magnitude as a passer to even be close to widely considered “ bad” quarterbacks like Kirk Cousins and Matt Stafford.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:10 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
We've got our guy! Fields is Superman!
-Matt Spiegel

Fields '22 NFL

4th - int
1st - sacks
2nd - sacks yl
1st - pick 6
2nd - fumbles
1t - int 4th qtr

Fields '22 NFC

13th - ypg
11t - ptd
1st - int
15th - rtg
9t - +25yp
15th -fd/a
17th - %p/int
16th - %p comp, close games
20th - % p comp 4th+
17th - % p comp, 1st & 10
15th - rtg, In opp 10
1st - int ins own 20
1st - int 4th qtr
13th - yac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:28 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
badrogue17 wrote:
Fields has to grow by orders of magnitude as a passer to even be close to widely considered “ bad” quarterbacks like Kirk Cousins and Matt Stafford.

Less because he's an elite runner. Becoming a slightly below average passer makes him better than both.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:48 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
enigma wrote:

In 1972, the year Douglass ran for over 900 yards, the Bears were 26 out of 26 teams in passing yards and Douglass was ranked 25th in passer efficiency.

This year the Bears are 32 out of 32 in passing yards and Fields is 26th in passer efficiency.

Fields is an exciting runner but he has too be able to pass when everyone knows you are going to pass, namely late game situations when you are down. Other than Pittsburgh last season, I haven't seen it.

I don't disagree he needs to excel as a passer. That's a given. However if you look at yesterday's INTs you can clearly see Poles has failed to put average weapons around him. At least one INT was on Brown, if not both. There was also a game extending catch Brown failed to make on a do or die situation a few weeks back. These kind of plays would have either extended or perhaps won games. The Mooney bobble against Washington is also an example. That would have won the game. Even if all the above happened and guys actually caught the ball, it doesn't mean all is well, but it would have demonstrated proof that he can throw in late game situations.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:20 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
veganfan21 wrote:
enigma wrote:

I don't disagree he needs to excel as a passer. That's a given. However if you look at yesterday's INTs you can clearly see Poles has failed to put average weapons around him. At least one INT was on Brown, if not both. There was also a game extending catch Brown failed to make on a do or die situation a few weeks back. These kind of plays would have either extended or perhaps won games. The Mooney bobble against Washington is also an example. That would have won the game. Even if all the above happened and guys actually caught the ball, it doesn't mean all is well, but it would have demonstrated proof that he can throw in late game situations.

I saw very little football yesterday but still caught wr drop easy game winning touchdown for Jets and chiefs and Cincinnati..that shit happens to every qb every week.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:10 pm 

enigma wrote:

Hilarious. AND WRONG also.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
I don't know whether Fields can improve his passing to become above average, even with "good" weapons. Maybe he can, but some QBs are what they are. How many years and excuses did Cutler get? He was eventually given a running game and good receivers, but never rose to above average. It seems way more likely that Fields could be Lamar Jackson, who is an average passer at best, but very good overall with the running element added in. The issue with that, as discussed, is durability. Fields is described as tough, but I haven't seen him really get hit...yet (which is to his credit). The shoulder injury was really played up.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:15 am 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
Fields is described as tough, but I haven't seen him really get hit...yet (which is to his credit). .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:32 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Jaw Breaker wrote:
I don't know whether Fields can improve his passing to become above average, even with "good" weapons. Maybe he can, but some QBs are what they are. How many years and excuses did Cutler get? He was eventually given a running game and good receivers, but never rose to above average. It seems way more likely that Fields could be Lamar Jackson, who is an average passer at best, but very good overall with the running element added in. The issue with that, as discussed, is durability. Fields is described as tough, but I haven't seen him really get hit...yet (which is to his credit). The shoulder injury was really played up.

LOL Wut?

I know that you don't like Fields, but let's not twist the facts. He's taken a bunch of brutal shots this year alone and plays through injuries.

In college, he missed only one play after this nasty hit in the Clemson game:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:38 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
He's unquestionably a tough kid. I wish he would stop trying to prove how tough he is for a meaningless play.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:19 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
enigma wrote:

Hilarious. AND WRONG also.

And do tell what is wrong?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Justin Fields is and Bobby Douglass was a great runner. Other than that they have very few similarities as quarterbacks. Bobby Douglass took tacklers head-on and would run over them if necessary. Justin Fields has much more throwing touch than Bobby Douglass did. Bobby Douglass had the touch of a stevedore throwing the ball. Had a much better arm though then Fields. Bobby Douglass was a linebacker or tight end playing quarterback. Fields has a higher quarterback IQ though both very bright men.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:47 pm 

vitoscotti wrote:
Justin Fields is and Bobby Douglass was a great runner. Other than that they have very few similarities as quarterbacks. Bobby Douglass took tacklers head-on and would run over them if necessary. Justin Fields has much more throwing touch than Bobby Douglass did. Bobby Douglass had the touch of a stevedore throwing the ball. Had a much better arm though then Fields. Bobby Douglass was a linebacker or tight end playing quarterback. Fields has a higher quarterback IQ though both very bright men.

Justin Fields throwing touch may be better than Douglass, but it isn't Fields strength. Fields at this point of his career is more dangerous as a runner than passer, like Douglass. And both rank near the bottom in passing efficiency respective to their time periods and neither throw for many yards as compared to the contemporaries. Maybe Fields improves, but knowing Bears QB history, I am not counting on it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Tall Midget wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

LOL Wut?

I know that you don't like Fields, but let's not twist the facts. He's taken a bunch of brutal shots this year alone and plays through injuries.

In college, he missed only one play after this nasty hit in the Clemson game:

I think the Clemson shot was the worst hit (and most impressive comeback) in his career, both college and pro.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
James Skalski…notorious product of cousin-on-cousin affection.

Borderline Targaryenianigan.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:16 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Lamar Jackson and Kyler Murray are both 25 and their bodies are already falling apart. Doesn't bold well for Justin fields and the Bears considering it's going to be another two or three years before they're contenders.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:25 pm 

enigma wrote:

Hilarious.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:07 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
blackhawksfan wrote:
Lamar Jackson and Kyler Murray are both 25 and their bodies are already falling apart. Doesn't bold well for Justin fields and the Bears considering it's going to be another two or three years before they're contenders.

Josh Allen?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:07 pm 

Lemar Jackson looked like he was 43 when he was 21.
Fields actually looks somewhat normal. I'll be surprised if he suddenly riddles with injuries unless it's from getting plowed and I don't mean that in a Spaulding way

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:07 pm 

pizza_Place: MAGA Pizza

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Baraccos
UltraMAGA wrote:

Bobby Douglass was born too soon. He could have got the bag like Kyler if he was around today.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:43 am 

Most exciting QB Bears have had in my lifetime

Hopefully he can become a top 10 QB

Ceiling is better version of Lamar Jackson. Floor is Colin Kaepernick/Rookie Vince Young

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 146  Next