It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 48  Next
 Post subject: Re: My God
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:35 pm 

Woodridge Ryan wrote:
Wonder if anyone of you listened to Hood and JD....they read an e-mail that the OG sent to Andy Maiser (spelling?). He basically said that he is the Rangers guy for now, but let me know Andy if you plan on leaving the Cubs soon. I'll be back hear in a heartbeat. My contract is in two years. This guy really is a jackass huh? (Hopefully you all heard his letter written to Adam Delevitt as well...my god)

I heard it, and all I can say is WOW!!!! They (JD and Hood) tore him a new one. I never paid much attention to all this "OG is an asshole" stuff, but after what I just heard, I can see why he wasn't liked much on this board (and amongst his co-workers.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:39 pm 

Hood and JD ripped OG a new one. I was supprised at how much of a tool this guy is. Hood sad that he sent an e-mail to the me and z show and asked zampillo for a job.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:52 pm 

He also sent an email to Delavett and Spaceball stating that he wanted the evening job and was better then JD and Hood.

He also told everyone at the station that he should have been sent to Alaska to cover UIC tournament instead of Hood. And when Hood confronted him, he denied it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:02 pm 

That was some incredible radio by JD and Hood, basically confirming everything that we have been saying about OG

Interested in what the OG and his family of defenders have to say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

JALEN FROM ROSEMONT wrote:
Interested in what the OG and his family of defenders have to say.

Odds are they will say nothing. No posts yet tonight from the OG family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
I didn't get a chance to listen to the Dickerson-Hood rip job, but I did hear Mac and Harry get the OG-bashing party started....You've got to be a real a**hole to get Harry to go after you in public.....Whatever the case, I'm glad the OG has been expunged from the Chicago airwaves. The Bulls pre- and post-game shows are now safe for listening again. Long live Pinhead Dolgin!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

What exactly did JD and Hood (and Mac) say about OG, that classifys as ripping him a new asshole. I want specific details! I admit, the guy didn't bother me (from when I heard him on, which wasn't that much), and I wish him well, but I can't help but find the whole thing entertaining. I am particularly interested in what JD said since he had a show with him for a while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

I only heard the last portion. JD said something to the effect of he'd "rather hear a Barry Manilow CD over & over again than listen to the OG".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:04 pm 
1000 CLUB

All the stuff that "former snr" guy said, I always took with a grain of salt (no offense to him). I never doubted it, but it's like, you never know. Hearing all this shit coming to light about OG's behavior at 1000, I believe is enough to prove the guy has an ego and attitude. Ah fuck it, I will just say it.... the guy acts like a tool... especially pulling that shit behind co-workers back. My honest bet, JD and Hood don't mention it on air if it wasn't true. Sorry OG family, friends, etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:39 pm 

That does confirm everything. Mike, you are a sorry piece of crap. I wish you nothing but bad luck in the future. Assholes like you reap what they sow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
President Haywood wrote:
I only heard the last portion. JD said something to the effect of he'd "rather hear a Barry Manilow CD over & over again than listen to the OG".

It was classic. First, for those of you that didn't hear Mac and Harry made fun of him for him saying he could take the job from a JD or Hood because he is flat out better than them and gets better positive and negative reactions from the listeners than those two.

Tonight, they read that e-mail to Andy as I mentioned earlier. JD and Hood were good about it. Hood said that the OG had every right to go to Adam about getting the evening shift from JD and Hood, but to rip on them in his letter was low. They went on to say he is the biggest backstabber in the business, is a compulsive liar, and never has the balls to own up to something he might say or think about someone. I didn't pay much attention to the OG bashing myself simply because he was non-existent in my mind, but you guys were dead-on with this guy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:56 pm 

World's Worst Cutdown:

"There's only two things in Texas:

Steers and OG.

And You don't look like no steer."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:48 am 

Hood and JD also talked about an e-mail OG sent to Andy Maizer (does pre/post for some cubs games). OG said he will be back in two years and wants to do the pre/post for the cubs. JD and Hood spent a good 15 minutes ripping OG a new one. Mongo was talking about how OG has become a heel (wrestling term for bad guy). Very entertaining radio!

Last edited by chuckyb on Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:51 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
chuckyb wrote:
Hood and JD also talked about an e-mail OG sent to Andy Maizer (does pre/post for some cubs games). OG said he will be back in two years and wants to do the pre/post for the cubs. JD and Hood spent a good 15 minutes ripping OG a new one. Mango was talking about how OG has become a heel (wrestling term for bad guy). Very entertaining radio!

ChuckyB...scroll up. I've already dealt the details of Andy's email...but yea, great stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:53 am 
1000 CLUB

chuckyb wrote:
Mango was talking about how OG has become a heel (wrestling term for bad guy).

Mango, the gay Chris Kattan character from SNL chimed in on OG too? Wow, this thing is more far reaching than we thought!!

Just busting yer balls, ChuckyB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:57 am 
1000 CLUB

Christ, Hummer. Don't do that when I'm drinking at the keyboard. I nearly woke up everyone within a half mile radius.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:19 am 

Now you guys understand what working with OG was like. Funny how there isn't anyone defending him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:14 am 
1000 CLUB

Hopefully their silence is because they're all packing their shit up to get the hell out of our city finally. How big of an ass do you have to be to have worked in this market for so long and not have a SINGLE person miss you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:52 am 

So what conclusive proof does this give? That he wasn't liked by his peers there? We knew that a loooonnnnng time ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:09 am 
1000 CLUB

Fan-tastic wrote:
So what conclusive proof does this give? That he wasn't liked by his peers there? We knew that a loooonnnnng time ago.

Not just that he wasn't liked, that he truly is the backstabbing coniving pud we thought he was. Not just a bunch of us "retards" making stuff up on the internet. Is it that hard to understand?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:40 am 

The fraud has finally been exposed. Mike just doesn't burn bridges, he napalms (sp?) them. Chicago radio is a better place without a low life like Ogulnick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:45 am 

First of all. Give it up to Adam Delivitt for giving Mac the e-mail that OG wrote bashing JD and Hood. Mike, your former boss made you look like a fool! Everything else was just gravy. Good luck with that Cubs job in 2 years! What a freak!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:01 pm 

I'm looking forward to MJH commenting on this today. You know Mac will have something to say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:38 pm 
1000 CLUB

Lebron James's Hummer wrote:
chuckyb wrote:
Mango was talking about how OG has become a heel (wrestling term for bad guy).

Mango, the Burrito Chris Kattan character from SNL chimed in on OG too? Wow, this thing is more far reaching than we thought!!

Just busting yer balls, ChuckyB.

I just spilled coffee all over my desk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:17 pm 

OG you're a little bitch. Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na hey hey Good Bye... never come back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:51 pm 

The website is: krld.com

Click on contact us, and drop a line to OG's new station in Dallas. Tell them what a wonderful guy they've hired. I'm sure the station's employees would like a heads up, since they're now working with a backstabbing prick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:45 am 

Guys, in the letter Mac read, Ogulnick mentioned that he felt like he was "out of sight, out of mind". He's a nobody and he's finally gone from our city, which deserved to have him removed long ago. Let's forget about him and move on to the next victim.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:40 am 
1000 CLUB

Hmmm, no personal things against OG, but he was a real jag to his coworkers, definition of a backstabber, and even took his last Chicago moment on the CLTV show to talk about his hatred for the White Sox (the Cubs with 91 wins and the Sox with more uncertainties, WTF?). krld.com and http://www.texasbaseballradio.com/eric_victor.htm might be fun places to link up the two OG threads (or even the past famous ones with responses by his whole family) and talk about the letters sent, like where he is trying to use the Rangers to get to the Cub job. especially if more than 1 person does it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:17 am 
1000 CLUB

Yet Another Frm SNR Guy wrote:
The website is: krld.com

Click on contact us, and drop a line to OG's new station in Dallas. Tell them what a wonderful guy they've hired. I'm sure the station's employees would like a heads up, since they're now working with a backstabbing prick.

Guys, while I think the guy is as big a prick as anyone, he's never wronged me personally (nor many people on this board, from what I can tell). I said before, he firebombed his bridges here, and that's his business. His wife and the rest of his family are annoying. However, let the guy ruin things on his own- which I'm sure he'll do, from what I'm reading here. If the guy wants to and tries to turn over a new leaf, why should we screw that up for him. Maybe his act plays down there.

That said, the guy will be bored and pissing people off in no time down there, and will never shape up his act because self important, pompous egomaniacal jackasses never do that. But at least he gets a chance....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:38 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
yeah...there's no reason to lower our eyes to his level.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 48  Next