It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 146  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:04 pm 

hes been putting in the work. holy fuck, dude is massive.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:13 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
good dolphin wrote:
I haven't seen any word about Terrell Smith, the other CB they took in the draft. I thought he might be pushing for playing time in camp

https://www.sportsmockery.com/chicago-b ... -the-show/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:34 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
:lol:

The Onion wrote:
Justin Fields Praises Receivers for Running Routes Despite No Intention to Ever Throw Ball

CHICAGO—In a discussion with reporters following the team’s practice, Chicago Bears quarterback Justin Fields praised the team’s receivers Wednesday for running routes despite him having no intention to ever throw the ball. “I tell these guys all the time, thank you for really putting your all into learning the routes and trying to get separation downfield even though you know there’s a zero percent chance I’m going to throw to you,” said Fields, singling out wide receivers Darnell Mooney and Equanimeous St. Brown specifically for really committing to every slant and corner route they’d run during the team’s minicamp even though he never once threw the ball their way. “Play after play, knowing that there’s no ball coming your way, I imagine that can be difficult, psychologically, for some of these guys. But they hustle and stretch the field anyway to help the team, so you have to take your hat off to those guys. You’re really giving it your all—not enough to throw you the ball, obviously, but you’re giving your all just the same.” Fields added to reporters that he had promised receiver Chase Claypool that he would make more of an effort this season to throw him more uncatchable five-yard tosses.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:06 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Tall Midget wrote:
:lol:

The Onion wrote:
Justin Fields Praises Receivers for Running Routes Despite No Intention to Ever Throw Ball

.... Fields added to reporters that he had promised receiver Chase Claypool that he would make more of an effort this season to throw him more uncatchable five-yard tosses.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:40 am 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Give it three weeks into the season and this Onion article will no longer be fictional.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:03 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
At least we didn't trade 3 first round picks and a 3rd round pick for Trey Lance.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:08 am 

Nas wrote:
At least we didn't trade 3 first round picks and a 3rd round pick for Trey Lance.

We set the precedent by doing the same for (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky. :)

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:41 am 
100000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:

(Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky is a HoF player in comparison.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:59 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Nas wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:

Not many players could have quarterbacked the Niners to a loss against last year's Bears, that is a whole different level of ineptitude.

Not a lot of love for your guy Levis, getting torched by Titan's fans for not getting the ball out and for that brutal pick.

Hopefully there are better days ahead for the handsome young fella, he should do very well with the ladies in Nashville, likely some hot looking young aspiring country music singer will take a shine to him, and he can at least have some pleasant experiences off the field this year.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:05 am 
100000 CLUB

Clawmaster wrote:
Nas wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:

Not many players could have quarterbacked the Niners to a loss against last year's Bears, that is a whole different level of ineptitude.

Not a lot of love for your guy Levis, getting torched by Titan's fans for not getting the ball out and for that brutal pick.

Hopefully there are better days ahead for the handsome young fella, he should do very well with the ladies in Nashville, likely some hot looking young aspiring country music singer will take a shine to him, and he can at least have some pleasant experiences off the field this year.

Yeah, Young looks completely lost.

I think Levis will be fine. Terrible pick.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Nas wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Nas wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:

Yeah, Young looks completely lost.

I think Levis will be fine. Terrible pick.

Just watched a bit of the Carolina game and Young looks tiny, he cannot see around the lineman, took sack after sack, reminds me of watching Johnny Maziel on Chuckies old QB show. He's either gonna suck or get hurt, or both this year, encouraged that the pick we got will be at least in the top ten.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:08 pm 

From Tim Jenkins...

Fields is a BUST analysis: https://youtu.be/q3LJ-0U0gys

Fields WILL BE MVP analysis: https://youtu.be/IyxodYE_fjY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
i read somewhere on here his floor is Warren Moon so everything should be good

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:03 am 

QB School Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB0WqeemiVY

- First throw inaccurate
- Second throw, feet misaligned on the DJ Moore throw
- Third throw, held on too long, had to evade before throwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:28 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
QB School Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB0WqeemiVY

- First throw inaccurate
- Second throw, feet misaligned on the DJ Moore throw
- Third throw, held on too long, had to evade before throwing

https://youtu.be/WwEihRd7fKA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:51 am 

He's never going to be a mechanics guy. He's derrick rose. You gotta just let him ball.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:20 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Unfortunately, from all the "boots on the ground" reports I have read, Richardson appears to look ALOT better than Fields :x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:39 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Unfortunately, from all the "boots on the ground" reports I have read, Richardson appears to look ALOT better than Fields :x

I'll take the under on Cots wins this year

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
That was certainly the take of colts’ beat man, JJ Stankevitz, on the afternoon show.

Then again, Mr. Stankevitz also described “Mr. Irsay” as one of smartest football people in the game while somehow also inserting his tongue deeply up Ballard’s ass.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:39 pm 

pizza_Place: not Pequod's
Think Fields can be an above average passer this year?
Fields is receiving more bets than anyone for MVP :lol:

Via Aaron Schatz :

Fields finished his rookie season with a passing DVOA of negative-28.4% (32nd among quarterbacks) and last year at negative-34.5% (34th among quarterbacks).

Schatz said the only quarterback in the past 40 years to turn in an above-average passing season after two straight at Fields’ level was Jeff George in 1993.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:38 pm 

Nas wrote:

How the fuck do you sleep at night having fucked up your draft that bad that you P-A-I-D to trade up for Trey Lance from no 12 where you could have had Parsons roaming in your defense with zero lost draft capital

The Jets are gonna Jet, expect them to draft the biggest bust QB on the board. But Niners screwed the pooch that draft.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:14 pm 
100000 CLUB

Hussra wrote:
Nas wrote:

How the fuck do you sleep at night having fucked up your draft that bad that you P-A-I-D to trade up for Trey Lance from no 12 where you could have had Parsons roaming in your defense with zero lost draft capital

The Jets are gonna Jet, expect them to draft the biggest bust QB on the board. But Niners screwed the pooch that draft.

Purdy saved lots of jobs.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Caller Bob wrote:

That is so much crap it is funny.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:57 am 

Nas wrote:
Hussra wrote:
Nas wrote:

Purdy saved lots of jobs.

maybe these teams that have success season after season start thinking they have shit figured out and can draft whomever and turn them into all-stars / pro-bowlers. Warriors not trading out of the #2 overall and taking Wiseman seemed like a case of that. Everyone was expecting Golden State to trade the pick for help now and they zagged and drafted Wiseman. At least the Warriors didn't cough up any further draft capital for Wiseman.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:37 pm 
100000 CLUB

Bad

https://youtu.be/dUMKT-wakXY?si=3tnl-eYdbH_KBQp1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:29 am 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Those two inside shoulder passes that were off by half a field are incomprehensibly bad. I'd love to know what he was thinking on those plays. He can't possibly be that inaccurate, can he?

As bad as Fields was, it should be noted that the play design was, in some instances, terrible. I continue to wonder about Getsy as an OC.

Fields will be injured by mid-October if the Buffalo game is any indication of how he is going to look during the regular season. I tend to think, though, that he and many other starters didn't take this game very seriously--which is a mistake against a talented, physical team like Buffalo. I'm not sure we learned anything from this game.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:11 am 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Those two inside shoulder passes that were off by half a field are incomprehensibly bad. I'd love to know what he was thinking on those plays. He can't possibly be that inaccurate, can he?

As bad as Fields was, it should be noted that the play design was, in some instances, terrible. I continue to wonder about Getsy as an OC.

Fields will be injured by mid-October if the Buffalo game is any indication of how he is going to look during the regular season. I tend to think, though, that he and many other starters didn't take this game very seriously--which is a mistake against a talented, physical team like Buffalo. I'm not sure we learned anything from this game.

Fields still not recognizing NFL open and locking onto receivers is more troubling than his general accuracy or touch on short passes.

Getsy is trying to design an offense that works for a very flawed passer. I can't point the finger at him yet.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:18 am 

This is why I would have opted for the extra no 1 from Carolina instead of DJ Moore. Extra capital to leverage in a trade for an actual QB.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:23 am 
1000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:
This is why I would have opted for the extra no 1 from Carolina instead of DJ Moore. Extra capital to leverage in a trade for an actual QB.

There's a decent chance the Bears will have a top-3 pick in 2024, especially after Tyson Bagent becomes starting QB by week 8 due to Fields' mounting injuries.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:30 am 
100000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:

The new quarterback will still need a DJ Moore. There is a chance the Bears could have 2 top 5 picks this season.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 146  Next