It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 146  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

I also didn't see OH NO's talking about Field's ability to avoid sacks. In OH NO's one half full season with the 9ers, he was sacked something like 36 times in nine total games.

Fields had the highest sack rate by far in the NFL last year.

Quote:
My point is, I never cared for analysts who were horse shit players themselves criticizing others when they were much worse themselves. OH NO' SULLIVAN WAS A TERRIBLE PROFESSIONAL QUARTERBACK. Take whatever he says with a huge grain of salt.

Most NFL coaches were "horse shit professional players" --if they managed to make it beyond college. I guess their criticism doesn't matter either.

This is like asking financial advice from a 50 year old guy who lives on a street in SF. Why listen to football people who never succeeded in their field themselves?

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:04 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

I also didn't see OH NO's talking about Field's ability to avoid sacks. In OH NO's one half full season with the 9ers, he was sacked something like 36 times in nine total games.

Quote:
My point is, I never cared for analysts who were horse shit players themselves criticizing others when they were much worse themselves. OH NO' SULLIVAN WAS A TERRIBLE PROFESSIONAL QUARTERBACK. Take whatever he says with a huge grain of salt.

Most NFL coaches were "horse shit professional players" --if they managed to make it beyond college. I guess their criticism doesn't matter either.

I was more irritated with the "What are we doing?" 5 times. So yeah, fuck him

OH NO Sullivan had 36 sacks in 9 damned games. He also had many more ints than Tds.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:04 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Tall Midget wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

Quote:

Insightful point.

Stating irritation is never an insightful point. It's an observation, mamma.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Nardi wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

Quote:

Insightful point.

Not much of an observation. Maybe you should stick to celebrations of vapid politicians bullying the weakest members of society.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:19 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

Quote:

Insightful point.

Not much of an observation. Maybe you should stick to celebrations of vapid politicians bullying the weakest members of society.

Better. Good to see I taught you the difference.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:11 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
You can feel the hate and fear of Bagent in his interview with the Tribune. Sad!

CT: The backup quarterback job is being talked a lot about here now because of what Tyson Bagent did in the preseason and where it’ll go. But what have you learned in your first couple of years in the league about what you need in a game week from your backup to help you prepare?

— JF: Yeah. Nate (Peterman) did this last week. It is good to have a guy like Nate in the room, a guy that’s been in multiple offenses, who has seen defenses for a lot of years. For the last preseason game, he did a thing called “Nate’s Nuggets,” and it was just a bunch of little notes he took throughout the week. He put them on a little sheet for us. I was reading it Thursday, Friday night and Saturday before the game. It’s good to have a guy to just remind you of little stuff you might forget when you’re just overwhelmed by so much other stuff.

Even on Tyson’s pick (against the Bills), he taught me something I didn’t even know — that flat defenders on that are taught to try to bump into the slant (receiver). They know, once they see somebody going into the flat, that the slant is coming right behind them. Especially in the zone defense — Cover-3 or something like that — when the flat’s going out, the flat defender’s taught to bump into the slant (route) and that’s why that pick happened.

— CT: But then that flat’s wide open.

— JF: The flat’s wide open. Exactly. So if you see that flat defender get a bunch of depth, just hit the flat (route) and then you’ll take 4 or 5 yards every time. But that was my first time ever hearing that. I didn’t know that. It was good having a guy with an experience like that on how that happened and why it happened. He was with the Raiders for a long time, and of course they played the Chiefs every year. He said that’s what the Chiefs are taught to do.

It was good hearing that and little stuff like that that I can pick up on. He has always given his 2 cents, which I love to hear. But of course the guys upstairs are going to choose a backup quarterback who they think is going to put our team in the best position to win if your No. 1 quarterback goes down. So I can’t blame them. Tyson earned his spot. From Day One, he came in and worked hard and he performed well in the preseason games, in practices. So I’m happy for him for sure.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:37 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Nas wrote:
You can feel the hate and fear of Bagent in his interview with the Tribune. Sad!

CT: The backup quarterback job is being talked a lot about here now because of what Tyson Bagent did in the preseason and where it’ll go. But what have you learned in your first couple of years in the league about what you need in a game week from your backup to help you prepare?

— JF: Yeah. Nate (Peterman) did this last week. It is good to have a guy like Nate in the room, a guy that’s been in multiple offenses, who has seen defenses for a lot of years. For the last preseason game, he did a thing called “Nate’s Nuggets,” and it was just a bunch of little notes he took throughout the week. He put them on a little sheet for us. I was reading it Thursday, Friday night and Saturday before the game. It’s good to have a guy to just remind you of little stuff you might forget when you’re just overwhelmed by so much other stuff.

Even on Tyson’s pick (against the Bills), he taught me something I didn’t even know — that flat defenders on that are taught to try to bump into the slant (receiver). They know, once they see somebody going into the flat, that the slant is coming right behind them. Especially in the zone defense — Cover-3 or something like that — when the flat’s going out, the flat defender’s taught to bump into the slant (route) and that’s why that pick happened.

— JF: The flat’s wide open. Exactly. So if you see that flat defender get a bunch of depth, just hit the flat (route) and then you’ll take 4 or 5 yards every time. But that was my first time ever hearing that. I didn’t know that. It was good having a guy with an experience like that on how that happened and why it happened. He was with the Raiders for a long time, and of course they played the Chiefs every year. He said that’s what the Chiefs are taught to do.

It was good hearing that and little stuff like that that I can pick up on. He has always given his 2 cents, which I love to hear. But of course the guys upstairs are going to choose a backup quarterback who they think is going to put our team in the best position to win if your No. 1 quarterback goes down. So I can’t blame them. Tyson earned his spot. From Day One, he came in and worked hard and he performed well in the preseason games, in practices. So I’m happy for him for sure.

:lol: What ?? Nothing wrong with what he said ya chode

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:58 am 
100000 CLUB

badrogue17 wrote:
Nas wrote:

:lol: What ?? Nothing wrong with what he said ya chode

He shined a light on a bad play by Bagent (that was Bagent’s fault) and talked up and praised the worst quarterback in NFL history. He fears Bagent. He has no fear of Peterman.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:02 pm 

Justin enjoyed Nate's nuggets.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesars
Year 3 and he needed the 2nd or 3rd QB to tell him to throw the ball to the open guy. Yikes. You also have to assume the nuggets are stupid shit any competant league average QB1 just knows.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Fields had both Dalton and Foles to learn from in his first year. It doesn't seem like their nuggets helped with his ability to read a defense, have good footwork and get the ball out quicker.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:49 pm 
100000 CLUB

He could have also pointed out something he messed up on that Peterman helped him with. Deleting Twitter so you don't see criticism is worse than (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky talking about cutting the television off.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:13 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

Quote:

This is like asking financial advice from a 50 year old guy who lives on a street in SF. Why listen to football people who never succeeded in their field themselves?

WHAT IF HE SUCCEEDED SOME DUDES NUTS IN HIS MOUTH AND YOU SAY THAT DORSNT MATTER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Tandoor
I am available in case anyone needs ride after game. Accept for pussy ass bike rider's like jorr who shit on immigranfs for obeying law and order. Hey jorr fuck you and the Schwinn you ride in on u dogshit. Death to the sacrifice bunt!

Last edited by Shabbhir on Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:44 pm 

Tribisky -, lack of eyes

Fields - lack of eyes

This shit is cockrocket science

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
yep, no one criticized Rex Grossman , Mitchell (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky , Jay Cutler , Rick Mirer , or anyone else who has ever played qb here .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:56 pm 

(Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky put up arguably the best Bears qb season we have seen in decades.

They signed someone to replace him one year later and he was sent packing two years later.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:38 pm 

Shabbhir wrote:
Death to the sacrifice bunt!

Hey, fuck you. You just crossed the line. Meet me at 35th and Wallace

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:29 pm 

Fields sucks because his throws sucks not because his skin is attractive.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

The Hawk wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

Quote:

Bill Belichick never played football again after his career at Wesleyan University ended. Mike Singletary is in the NFL Hall of Fame. Who would you rather have running your franchise?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:21 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
badrogue17 wrote:
yep, no one criticized Rex Grossman , Mitchell (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky , Jay Cutler , Rick Mirer , or anyone else who has ever played qb here [Tweet]

Yep, the.tweet you posted doesn't say that so.....

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:18 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
IkeSouth wrote:
Tribisky -, lack of eyes

Fields - lack unreserved.

(Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky actually had a nice skill set, he couldn't process quickly enough and he's too timid or lacks confidence to lead a team.

I think Fields is a lil bit more athletic, stronger arm and more confident... well see if he can process quickly enough.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:43 am 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
badrogue17 wrote:
yep, no one criticized Rex Grossman , Mitchell (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky , Jay Cutler , Rick Mirer , or anyone else who has ever played qb here .

Its Justin's burner account!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:51 am 
100000 CLUB

312player wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:
Tribisky -, lack of eyes

(Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky actually had a nice skill set, he couldn't process quickly enough and he's too timid or lacks confidence to lead a team.

I think Fields is a lil bit more athletic, stronger arm and more confident... well see if he can process quickly enough.

Yep! He also couldn't consistently throw the deep ball. Fields can't complete the short passes. There's no question Fields has better physical tools.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:43 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

Quote:

Bill Belichick never played football again after his career at Wesleyan University ended. Mike Singletary is in the NFL Hall of Fame. Who would you rather have running your franchise?

Are you saying that Oh No Sullivan is the equivalent of Bill BeliCHEAT? The weakness in your logic is that you assume some scrub that some fools hire to give their opinion of football automatically has credibility as an "expert"? think about what Oh No Sullivan did. He made some heavy criticism of Justin Fields based on a total of four incomplete passes in which no receivers were open. A good analyst would have absolutely not criticized any quarterback for that performance based on the limited sample size. Nah, instead, he decided to make himself note worthy for being a Fields critic. He decided to make up a decision not based on fact but rather to make himself be noticed. That's okay, I don't blame OH NO for what he is doing to make a buck. More power to him. I just laugh at the credence some people give to so-called analysts that shows put in front of us that do not have opinions any better than the guy next door or on a bar stool next to us.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:53 pm 

Nas wrote:
312player wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:
Tribisky -, lack of eyes

Yep! He also couldn't consistently throw the deep ball. Fields can't complete the short passes. There's no question Fields has better physical tools.

Wow, save this opinion for the ages. "FIELDS CAN'T COMPLETE THE SHORT PASSES"? Nas must be auditioning for a job to replace OH NO Sullivan as a football pointed head analyst?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
I think the videos Sullivan is using are obviously doctored. No way any professional QB could miss reads like that.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

The Hawk wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

Quote:

Are you saying that Oh No Sullivan is the equivalent of Bill BeliCHEAT? The weakness in your logic is that you assume some scrub that some fools hire to give their opinion of football automatically has credibility as an "expert"? think about what Oh No Sullivan did. He made some heavy criticism of Justin Fields based on a total of four incomplete passes in which no receivers were open. A good analyst would have absolutely not criticized any quarterback for that performance based on the limited sample size. Nah, instead, he decided to make himself note worthy for being a Fields critic. He decided to make up a decision not based on fact but rather to make himself be noticed. That's okay, I don't blame OH NO for what he is doing to make a buck. More power to him. I just laugh at the credence some people give to so-called analysts that shows put in front of us that do not have opinions any better than the guy next door or on a bar stool next to us.

No. Your point all along has been that O'Sullivan's opinion should be disregarded because he had an undistinguished playing career. Now that you realize your ridicule is ridiculous, you are backing away from it and attempting to move the goal posts. Move along, you crazy old coot.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:41 pm 

Speaking of crazy ole coots can we get a wellness check on Mr. Reason....

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:20 pm 

stlmax wrote:
Year 3 and he needed the 2nd or 3rd QB to tell him to throw the ball to the open guy. Yikes. You also have to assume the nuggets are stupid shit any competant league average QB1 just knows.

OR.... maybe he just was thanking the guy who just got cut for trying to help him become a good NFL quarterback? Maybe Fields is just a nice guy? What a concept!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 146  Next