It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 94  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
I love musicals and so does Nathan Lane as well.

South Pacific is under rated.

https://youtu.be/GZ5z-p_EUts?si=nUD358Gfu0GtjZsv

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:09 am 
1000 CLUB

Dan and Laurance both call grown athletes adorable and cute on a regular basis. What are the chances that both use those words to describe grown men?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
BD wrote:
Dan and Laurance both call grown athletes adorable and cute on a regular basis. What are the chances that both use those words to describe grown men?

I. WANT. STUDS.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Curious Hair wrote:
BD wrote:

I. WANT. STUDS.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
caught a few minutes of Dan Weiderer just now, was jarring to hear a guest actually push back on Larry and Dan .

clearly Wiederer doesn't like Fields and Dan & larry are in the cult, so it was pretty funny.

He acknowledged that Getsy sucks too, and it's possible for both him and Fields to both be bad, but they weren't having that of course. Dan asked him what he thought was more likely- that Fields goes on to be a solid QB or that Getsy goes on to be a solid coordinator. Wiederer was like "neither"?
and they kept pressing him about it, like seemingly to get him to admit that Getsy was more responsible for the failure than Fields. But its like some stupid thing people on message boards argue about, if they both suck and both are going to be gone, does it really matter which one sucks slightly less ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
I wonder what changed in Dan's thinking that has created such a stark contrast between the insulting paternalism with which he discussed Derrick Rose, and the fawning patronization he uses to discuss Justin Fields?

Bernstein never would have tried to excuse or gloss over something like Derrick having to have the playbook dumbed down for him in his 3rd year, or calling out coaching/management for making him feel uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
I feel like I'm seeing a much better quarterback (Justin Fields) overall.
-Larry Holmes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

vitoscotti wrote:
I feel like I'm seeing a much better quarterback (Justin Fields) overall.
-Larry Holmes

Holmes is a true believer although I wouldn't trust his QB evaluations. He did compare Bryce Young to Drew Brees and then said he wouldn't trade Field to draft a guy who he just compared to a Top 10 QB of all time.

Also the same guy, along with Bernstein, who suggest (or flat out say) that if you don't like Fields, it's because you are a racist.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:55 pm 
1000 CLUB

Bagels wrote:
caught a few minutes of Dan Weiderer just now, was jarring to hear a guest actually push back on Larry and Dan .

clearly Wiederer doesn't like Fields and Dan & larry are in the cult, so it was pretty funny.

He acknowledged that Getsy sucks too, and it's possible for both him and Fields to both be bad, but they weren't having that of course. Dan asked him what he thought was more likely- that Fields goes on to be a solid QB or that Getsy goes on to be a solid coordinator. Wiederer was like "neither"?
and they kept pressing him about it, like seemingly to get him to admit that Getsy was more responsible for the failure than Fields. But its like some stupid thing people on message boards argue about, if they both suck and both are going to be gone, does it really matter which one sucks slightly less ?

It's interesting. When Fields plays well, it's because Fields either decides to ignore Getsy, maybe Getsy had a game plan that uses Fields talents, etc.

When Fields doesn't play well, it has nothing (or little to do) with Fields. It's because of Getsy primarily.

Both of these idiots are in a Fields cult. It's fine to like him. It's fine to want him back, but these two imply racism is the primary reason to not like Fields. Really awful.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:58 pm 

BD wrote:
but these two imply racism is the primary reason to not like Fields. Really awful.

I think The Hawk said that too

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

Bernstein: "The Bears have gone out of their way to make life more difficult for Fields".

What does that even mean? Getsy is intentionally trying to get fired?

So stupid.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:24 pm 

Good sparring between Dan Wiederer and B & L. Larry hinting at racism and DW hinting that critiques of Fields isn't racism. Neither saying the R word. Hearing Larry debate DW solidifies Larry as a racist fraud again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

vitoscotti wrote:
Good sparring between Dan Wiederer and B & L. Larry hinting at racism and DW hinting that critiques of Fields isn't racism. Neither saying the R word. Hearing Larry debate DW solidifies Larry as a racist fraud again.

Holmes has made that accusation meaningless. Yes - there are probably some people who don't want Fields to succeed because of racism. I would guess that's a small %. I would also guess that most people who aren't sold on Fields don't like him for reasons that have nothing to do with race and just prefer a more natural pocket passer. Trying to accuse anyone who doesn't like Fields of being a racist says much more about Holmes than it does about the large group of people he is trying to label.

When's that all you have, you're not as intelligent as you think you are, and are probably quite ignorant.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Leery : I don’t think that there’s been a lack of acknowledgment of the failures of the quarterback….

:lol: The next critical word either of those morons say about their baby will be the first .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Bernstein and Holmes were trying to frame the question to Wiederer as what's more likely: Fields goes on to become a good QB or Getsy goes somewhere to be a good OC, while Wiederer kept asking them if it was more likely Fields goes on to become a good QB or not.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

Jaw Breaker wrote:
Bernstein and Holmes were trying to frame the question to Wiederer as what's more likely: Fields goes on to become a good QB or Getsy goes somewhere to be a good OC, while Wiederer kept asking them if it was more likely Fields goes on to become a good QB or not.

The answer to that question is Fields. He is likely to start next season. If Getsy is fired here, he may not be an OC again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

Holmes is so sensitive. Kept taking little shots at Wiederer. Probably whined after the segment that it wasn't pre-recorded or they didn't do a pre-interview.

That was actually much better radio than two hosts agreeing on everything in between their hot social justice takes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:51 pm 

B & L demonizing Dan Wiederer on transition for simply giving his opinion. Larry was "shot down" by evil DW. Bernstein accuses DW of using the victim card limiting his Fields opinions on the show. DW is on Score payroll so they can't accuse him of racism point blank but the implication is there and DW knows it. Going to get more interesting with even more racism innuendo the remaining 3 weeks by B & L if Mitch doesn't step in.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:56 pm 

The Mitch stuff was great. Mitch sucks and still has a winning record so records don’t matter much.

Keep making excuses. The Bears D has been giving Fields non stop opportunities with all the turnovers, and his stats still scream average. His record is horrid.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Worth reading the full thread:

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Gem City
badrogue17 wrote:
Leery : I don’t think that there’s been a lack of acknowledgment of the failures of the quarterback….

:lol: The next critical word either of those morons say about their baby will be the first .

I would agree that they were both big Fields supporters the 1st 2 years but your last statement is not accurate at all. I don’t even listen that often any more but have heard both state that Fields has not been very good and that the progress hasn’t been what they had expected.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:21 pm 

They’ve been blaming everyone but Fields, mainly the coaching.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Gem City
denisdman wrote:

There’s a lot of blame to go around and they do make a caveat when they criticize Fields, but they have not absolved him either.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:37 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
denisdman wrote:

There’s a lot of blame to go around and they do make a caveat when they criticize Fields, but they have not absolved him either.

They want it both ways. They want to hang Getsy but fail to understand that Getsy is handcuffed by the incompetence of his QB. Can't have it both ways and that's why they're dishonest.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:50 am 

Yesterday Dan Weiderer surgically attacked the integrity of B & L. He had to of had this planned out in advance. B & L appeared too shocked taken off script to strategically counter punch effectively.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:30 am 

yes we know i posted about it yesterday

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:40 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Bagels wrote:
yes we know i posted about it yesterday

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:12 am 
1000 CLUB

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

I would agree that they were both big Fields supporters the 1st 2 years but your last statement is not accurate at all. I don’t even listen that often any more but have heard both state that Fields has not been very good and that the progress hasn’t been what they had expected.

They couch their opinions with acknowledging that he does make mistakes, still does things that his critics call out, but then they go out of their way to defend him, suggest motives of others, etc.

It's just very odd to be this defensive of a QB. I think Fields has improved and should be a starting QB in the league, but they do take it very far in their defense of him. I don't Weiderer is wrong that there is something in the air on that station and we can probably made an educated guess as to what is driving a big part of it (hey they actually make this argument on the other side, and have made actual comments that confirm the 'why' here, but I think it's more true of them).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:16 am 
1000 CLUB

vitoscotti wrote:
Yesterday Dan Weiderer surgically attacked the integrity of B & L. He had to of had this planned out in advance. B & L appeared too shocked taken off script to strategically counter punch effectively.

Weiderer did call out what I have noticed with this show. It's both of them, but morso Bernstein who literally make up stories and then pad them with half-truths to then make some larger argument.

Weiderer called them out on the Week 4 Fields vs. the coaching staff and the way Getsy is portrayed in the media. Both of these have been constant topics on this show

It's amazing that both hosts, once again, have the exact same opinions on even these topics (even when the truth of what actually is happening is being spun) where there are several different points of view.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:51 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
It is ridiculous to pretend hat they are doing these things regarding Fields. It just is what it is. I just do not still get the why. Even if they are trying to do a job on supposed racists none have shown up to play with them on their only connection, X. They don't take calls so they don't even realize a troll show doesn't even get a payoff.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 94  Next