It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 94  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:10 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
cookie23 wrote:
Listened this week for a first time in a while.....what I got.....Larry is weirder than ever before

-A whole segment Larry talking about being a weed culture guy, but never smoking weed
-Then Larry talking about having colonscopys and loving the medicine
-Larry claiming he is bigger and more physical than Caleb Williams

Then Dan and Larry(so bizarre from twitter man Dan) saying a kid like Caleb doesnt know how to use twitter right. That Dan never likes anything, only retweets.

So......great show.

Dan always claimed he does not use his Twitter feed he curates it. I have no doubt he retweets this or that but otherwise cares zero about anything he does not promote. Eg. Show or Jew Overnight Camp.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:48 am 

cookie23 wrote:
Listened this week for a first time in a while.....what I got.....Larry is weirder than ever before

-A whole segment Larry talking about being a weed culture guy, but never smoking weed

Then Dan and Larry(so bizarre from twitter man Dan) saying a kid like Caleb doesnt know how to use twitter right. That Dan never likes anything, only retweets.

So......great show.

Weird Larry might be the best part of the Score right now.

It seems like the divorce has really unhinged him. There's no one to tell him his methods have become unsound.

I'd say he is a couple stiff drinks away from his first gay experience, but I honestly think he is asexual.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:01 am 

good dolphin wrote:
cookie23 wrote:

So......great show.

It seems like the divorce has really unhinged him. There's no one to tell him his methods have become unsound.

I'd say he is a couple stiff drinks away from his first gay experience, but I honestly think he is asexual.

:lol: I would bet money he has already had that first gay experience

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:27 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
RFDC wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
cookie23 wrote:

So......great show.

:lol: I would bet money he has already had that first gay experience

Just the kind of bets Caller Bob makes on Draft Kinks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:39 am 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
cookie23 wrote:

So......great show.

Also took the opportunity to cry about the toxic masculinity that used to be the Score's culture.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:37 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
BD wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
cookie23 wrote:

So......great show.

Also took the opportunity to cry about the toxic masculinity that used to be the Score's culture.

Did he mention how he used to go through men's magazines talking about all the women who would "Get it", or did he forget that?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:00 pm 

Tad, you know the Score specialty is selective memory.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
larry just spent the last 10 minutes literally describing Twitter exchanges he had last night. Possibly more then 10 minutes but i had to get out of the car.

he teased before the break that he had interacted with all these "Caleb bros" on Twitter. Dan was like ok, what makes someone a Caleb bro. Because they regurgitate the talking point that he's a "generational talent" was all he came up with. He was proud of the trolling he did. It was a good show today.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:19 pm 

Caleb is an intreeeeeeeging prospect, Dan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:33 pm 

you wouldn't get an honest answer to the question of how many full USC games have been watched this year, collectively, between Dan, Sir and Leila

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
How many comic book references did he jam in?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:17 pm 

TriColoredPastas wrote:

He went all Sith on them

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:36 pm 

Bagels wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:

He went all Sith on them

The Darkside you sense in him? I am pretty sure DS does not roll that way.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Bagels wrote:
he teased before the break that he had interacted with all these "Caleb bros" on Twitter. Dan was like ok, what makes someone a Caleb bro. Because they regurgitate the talking point that he's a "generational talent" was all he came up with. He was proud of the trolling he did. It was a good show today.

Is the code that "Caleb bros," like "Bernie bros," are white, the successors to Bring Back Ortman meatballs? Because I have some bad news about Caleb Williams.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Transition ZZ/Dan Wiederer & Bernstein/Larry. Larry coming unglued talking gibberish in transition getting rattled by DW pushback.

Larry - The guy (Bears new QB) might have a better career than Justin Fields.

DW - Isn't that the goal?

Larry - Not necessarily.

DW - Wow... that's a strange... (Larry cuts him off)

Last edited by vitoscotti on Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:21 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Bagels wrote:

Is the code that "Caleb bros," like "Bernie bros," are white, the successors to Bring Back Ortman meatballs? Because I have some bad news about Caleb Williams.

yea it's weird. Like yea it would totally make sense if the #1 prospect was a Brett Favre type. They'd have programming for 1-2 years at least. But i guess BROS that want Caleb Williams to be QB are racist for some reason.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:29 pm 

They already did "fans from [suburb that isn't black or Jewish] LOOOOVE Tyson Bagent," so now they have to go back to the Bernie Sanders campaign to do the racist bit.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Bagels wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Bagels wrote:

yea it's weird. Like yea it would totally make sense if the #1 prospect was a Brett Favre type. They'd have programming for 1-2 years at least. But i guess BROS that want Caleb Williams to be QB are racist for some reason.

There’s definitely tension within the Fields cult trying to figure out how to use the only tool in the toolbox despite the particulars.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Dan’s really concerned about global warming. Cool, I am too. Dan’s even more concerned about the people who have invested serious money in ice fishing gear and the future of ice fishing and snowmobiling. I don’t think that’s a big global warming concern of mine though.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:19 pm 

vitoscotti wrote:
Transition ZZ/Dan Wiederer & Bernstein/Larry. Larry coming unglued talking gibberish in transition getting rattled by DW pushback.

Larry - The guy (Bears new QB) might have a better career than Justin Fields.

DW - Isn't that the goal?

Larry - Not necessarily.

DW - Wow... that's a strange... (Larry cuts him off)

Holy Shit :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:20 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
Dan’s really concerned about global warming. Cool, I am too. Dan’s even more concerned about the people who have invested serious money in ice fishing gear and the future of ice fishing and snowmobiling. I don’t think that’s a big global warming concern of mine though.

Especially odd to want more smoking snowmobiles.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:34 pm 

doesn't his kid play hockey ?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Another transition (yesterday) gem:

Bernstein: It just surprises me that people are as dug in as they are on Caleb Williams being extra-special when there's a huge body of work that I think provides all kinds of reasonable doubt.

Some Guy: Are you equally as surprised at the people that are as dug in on Justin Fields...?

Bernstein: I think there's nuance in all of it and uncertainty in both directions.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
badrogue17 wrote:

Larry Holmes considers himself a draft person?

Instead of just listening to me... or any other draft person...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
vitoscotti wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

Larry Holmes considers himself a draft person?

Instead of just listening to me... or any other draft person...

Who’s your gay?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:41 pm 

Sean King, (paraphrasing) “Show me a top NFL QB, and you can bet he has better talent around him than Fields.” Me- Lamar Jackson.

Later in the show- coaches defend coaches on why the league thinks Getsy is better than Chicago.

Earlier in the show- ex players think Fields is better than many fans. Hmmm, easy to connect the dots, ain’t it?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:08 pm 

I’ve not seen such QB nonsense in my life in Chicago.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:25 pm 

pittmike wrote:
I’ve not seen such QB nonsense in my life in Chicago.

And we went through Rex, Orton, Cutler, and (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky nonsense!

Most of this is nothing new: the Score championed Grossman, Cutler, and (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky as "the thinking fan's quarterback" against the regressives who preferred Orton, Griese, Foles, or were just frustrated with Cutler occasionally being kinda bad. Whatever.

However, this time around they've cross-bred that with another old Score hobbyhorse: that basketball, the black sport, is the thinking fan's sport while hockey, the white sport, is for racists, lumpenproles, guys who photograph their fish, and other dangers to the social fabric. Dan's use of the term "hockey supremacists" for people who grew tired of four hours of Vinny Del Negro talk was not accidental. So Justin Fields is the choice of intelligent sports fans because he's talented and he's black while stupid people want to replace him with a white stiff. Again, this is all 2008 Boers & Bernstein, nothing new under the sun.

Where this all becomes completely deranged, though, is that the player whom fans wish to replace Fields with IS ALSO BLACK. The race-war aspect of this is entirely fictitious! It's not even like a Jason Goff neurosis where Fields would be replaced with the dreaded "light-skinned brother." They're both black. Tyson Bagent is over and done with; no one cares. Caleb Williams does not represent the triumph of the white race anywhere but deep within Leery's odd head. It's like they're trying to be incendiary but it's pure nonsense, word salad to passersby. Saying "we have to protect Justin (and it's always just Justin, they're on a first-name basis with him) from the racists who want Caleb Williams" is like saying "I can't start my car because my oven doesn't work." No one understands how you're coming to this conclusion.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:40 pm 

Yup.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 94  Next