It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 94  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Bennys
Douchebag wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
I seem to remember a whole lot of un-clarified stuff like "Derek's knee is fine, he's ready to play, he just doesn't want to" coming from Dan's mouth all those years ago.

Literally everyone was saying that.

Weren’t those the same people in the organization that gave Luol Deng a spinal tap for no reason. There is no one credible in the organization that Dan was getting his info from.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
you're telling me you've never had a spinal tap ?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Douchebag wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
I seem to remember a whole lot of un-clarified stuff like "Derek's knee is fine, he's ready to play, he just doesn't want to" coming from Dan's mouth all those years ago.

Literally everyone was saying that.

Your point, dumbfuck?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
I had a spinal tap and it was the ickiest thing I ever experienced. They kinda numb your legs but you’re propped up so you’re standing on jelly legs while cerebrospinal fluid is leaking down into your asscrack (god I hope it was just cerebrospinal fluid).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:07 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
I had a spinal tap and it was the ickiest thing I ever experienced. They kinda numb your legs but you’re propped up so you’re standing on jelly legs while cerebrospinal fluid is leaking down into your asscrack (god I hope it was just cerebrospinal fluid).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:10 pm 

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:12 pm 

KDdidit wrote:

you didn't find it strange the doctor had his hands on your shoulders when you were numbed?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:32 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
good dolphin wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

you didn't find it strange the doctor had his hands on your shoulders when you were numbed?

Conceptually speaking, if he could feel fluid, he could feel the doctor's cock in his asshole.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:56 pm 

Nardi wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

Conceptually speaking, if he could feel fluid, he could feel the doctor's cock in his asshole.

you don't say

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:23 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
good dolphin wrote:
Nardi wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

you don't say

It's purely conceptual.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:37 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Dan Wiederer now opinion censored is quite boring with B & L after their big Fields tiff. As horrendous as P & S are overall they had a great DW visit Friday touching on some interesting Caleb Williams angles and discussing DW's latest Fields article exposing more bad stats.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:38 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
vitoscotti wrote:
Dan Wiederer now opinion censored is quite boring with B & L after their big Fields tiff. As horrendous as P & S are overall they had a great DW visit Friday touching on some interesting Caleb Williams angles and discussing DW's latest Fields article exposing more bad stats.

I heard part of that segment…Wiederer said Fields scored multiple Fs and didn’t have a single grade that “exceeded expectations.” :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:10 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Holmes immediately reported weiderer to the FCC after hearing those grades.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Funny B & L praise, plug, and discuss Dan Wiederer's Bears articles in depth when he visits. Unless if it's about Justin Fields.That is totally ignored like it doesn't exist.

"Over the last three seasons, Fields’ 12.4% sack rate is markedly inferior to the six other Bears quarterbacks (6.0%) who have played during that time".

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:52 am 
1000 CLUB

Was Holmes always this ridiculous on his solo show (in between doing replays of other shows?) or his evening show? By ridiculous, I don't mean awkward or referencing comic books. I'm referring to making everything about race.

I don't recall who said it, but NFL Commish Roger Goddell is now doing an invite only press conference because he doesn't want to answer tough questions about how the NFL handles their internal racism (i.e. Trotter asking questions that Goodell didn't like last year). I agree that is probably the reason for the change in format, maybe there's others, but I think Goodell is smart enough to answer questions from the media. No need to hide.

However...this show goes right into this fascism, and people who like the NFL must also like a strong man being President (i.e. dictator) like Goodell's actions are illustrating.

To me, and probably most people, that's quite a leap from the commish not wanting to take "tough" questions to him now being a fascist. That's where this show just jumps too. This is the thinking person's show doing that. Not some crazy caller.

The week before Holmes calls Phil Jackson a racist referencing his recent comments about today's players....

Then we have the whole Jackie Robinson statue being stolen/destroyed and they want terrorism charges. That was more of a Bernstein virtue moment, but Holmes was in full agreement.

Last week, Holmes was very close to saying it was racist for the White Sox to move the team from their current location and the White Sox have an obligation to stay where they are. We found the only two people who care about this topic who think it's wrong for the White Sox to consider building a new stadium somewhere else and they happen to be on the same show! Makes me think either this is all about some form of virtue signaling and they are just full of shit in trying to get reactions to their nonsense...but who knows.

We got a journalism lesson from Holmes last week as well. He and Dan have people telling them things every day that they can't report without double sourcing, but you'd be shocked at the people they have texting them every day. For some reason, I just don't believe they have owners/gm's/coaches/players reaching out to an old white dude and a comic book podcaster to influence a topic on a radio show.

Rahimi has become insufferable. Used to think she was a nice person and she probably still is, but her personality on this show is constant references to her being a woman, working multiple jobs, etc. She can't stop saying "speaking their truth", or some reference in that realm. The attitudes of her co-hosts seems to have rubbed off on her more than I remember.

I'm not even going to mention the Justin Fields commentary....but they think they are the place of reason for conversation on that topic. That show may be the most one-sided I have heard in defense of Fields.

Anyways, this show thinks everything is racist, racist, racist....Not new, but it's pretty predictable that, no matter the topic, either of these two are going to connect any issue to race as the cause...Predictable, but wish they could just try to be sport commentators vs. social justice warriors at all times. The grifting by Holmes and the virtuing by Bernstein...dripping in BS.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:57 am 

This is a great, long, thought out post by an obvious superman and daily listener. Thanks for keeping these guys on the air.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:58 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Douchebag wrote:
This is a great, long, thought out post by an obvious superman and daily listener. Thanks for keeping these guys on the air.

Listening intently so I do not have to. Many thanks bd.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
BD wrote:
Was Holmes always this ridiculous on his solo show (in between doing replays of other shows?) or his evening show? By ridiculous, I don't mean awkward or referencing comic books. I'm referring to making everything about race.

This is 11 years old

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Should be “you’re right Deeyan,” but otherwise very good.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
white panther and homewood-flossmoor fade haircut must be on the keno card

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
BD wrote:
Yesterday, Dan wanted terrorism charges against a statue being defaced. Lawrence agreed.

At least a hate crime is needed.

haha, heard that too.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:37 am 

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
white panther and homewood-flossmoor fade haircut must be on the keno card

white panther is no longer like a little sister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:53 am 
1000 CLUB

denisdman wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

I listen to the show. I have not denied that. Your point being?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:32 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
BD wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

I listen to the show. I have not denied that. Your point being?

We all thank you for your service in helping keep these great shows on the air.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:48 pm 

get ready everyone, they're about to discuss the Travis kelce haircut controversy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Bagels wrote:
get ready everyone, they're about to discuss the Travis kelce haircut controversy

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:09 pm 

someone will have to catch us up later, i had to go back into work sadly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:44 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
I miss the entire haircut thing but it sounded like Kelce was not going to allow his haircut to be named after him. He did not want to racially appropriate the fade. Which is kind of strange to me as as far as I can think back and at least before my enlistment the military had the high and tight regardless of color.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Transition was hilarious......Parkins talking about all the thefts and sirens going off at CVS/Walgreens......Bernstein says its poor women who need formula doing the stealing and the reason for theft is lack of employees...... not one of them agreed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:11 pm 
1000 CLUB

Bernstein and Holmes are on a woke kick denying that there is crime in Chicago. It's just one of their things that they like to do. Facts are murders are slightly down in Chicago but overall crime is up. Theft, burglaries, rape and/or sexual assaults.

Bernstein really changed. He used to declare the summer as murder season in Chicago. Now he defends Chicago saying it's more safe then the suburbs. It's weird. It's a thing where the woke must deny anything bad in major cities. I guess it's considered racist.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 94  Next