It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127 ... 146  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:58 pm 

Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Yep. If you take away they things he does well, which are traits desired across the league, he is bad.

I have no Fieldsphobia. I want to draft a QB at #1.

Me too. I fear drafting a bust - Williams seems to have the same holding on to the ball issue as Fields - but I don't fear losing Fields.

Yeah, some of the scouting reports detailing Williams' shortcomings are almost carbon copies of CFMB posts criticizing Fields.

I don't know if they'll be accurate, but I was saying the same about Caleb last year. He's become a diva since then. I'm not sure a diva quarterback works.

Stupid Bear fans :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Hussra wrote:

non-outlier paths to the Super Bowl:

Path 1:

a decent (Goff) to potentially great (Russell Wilson Athletic Gear) to great (Mahomes) or even not all that good but a runner (Colin Kaepernick) QB on a cheap rookie deal with the all-important low cap-hit.

Path 2:

A HoF QB you pay like a HoF QB but they are good enough to be worth the cap-hit

paths that don't lead to the Super Bowl? Derek Carr, Kirk Cousins, Phil Rivers, Joe Flacco on his post SB deal, Ryan Tannehill, Carson Palmer, Andy Dalton, Jay Cutler, Alex Smith type QB who a team pays as a franchise QB with the accompanying cap-hit but they aren't good enough for their cannibalizing the team payroll to justify their cap-hit

A QB like Mahomes, who crosses over to both categories, is ideal. But if you can't get a Mahomes, a Wilson/Goff/Wentz (with Foles backing him up) ON THEIR ROOKIE DEALS will do. Or a running QB like Kaepernick in the right offensive scheme and on a rookie deal.

I wrote the above post before RWAG shit the bed in Denver; so don't kill me for considering Russell Wilson potentially great at the time.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Patrick Mahomes asked about the Bears passing on him switched to Fields praise."Justin's been playing really well too".

In their first 40 games Mahomes has 61 more TD and a 38.3 higher rtg.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:23 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
The Nagy endorsement. Outside of Cutler, I would argue Fields has had it easier than any Bears quarterback in my lifetime. Media members are literally afraid to criticize him because of the backlash they may receive on Twitter or from Lawrence Holmes.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/former-bea ... 55588.html

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:50 pm 

Nagy praises Fields growth.

Going from 25th to 24th rtg.

Why wasn't there a ticker-tape parade and celebration in Grant park?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:54 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nagy ruined Fields anyway. He has PTSD from that Bengals game. What Nagy did in that game was criminal.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Nas wrote:
The Nagy endorsement. Outside of Cutler, I would argue Fields has had it easier than any Bears quarterback in my lifetime. Media members are literally afraid to criticize him because of the backlash they may receive on Twitter or from Lawrence Holmes.

I mean, did anyone really expect Nagy ( or any coach about a former player really) to say anything like “yeah we had some doubts about Justin when I was there and his ability to read defenses , make the correct read and get the ball out and it looks like he really hasnt improved upon those skills since I left and it doesn’t look like he’ll ever be a high performer at that position”

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:04 pm 
100000 CLUB

badrogue17 wrote:
Nas wrote:

I mean, did anyone really expect Nagy ( or any coach about a former player really) to say anything like “yeah we had some doubts about Justin when I was there and his ability to read defenses , make the correct read and get the ball out and it looks like he really hasnt improved upon those skills since I left and it doesn’t look like he’ll ever be a high performer at that position”

Josh Lucas is at least honest about it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Not to mention the fact that the same Cult that wanted Nagy run out of town on a rail because he sucked as a coach, couldnt develop the great Justin Fields will now use Nagys words as evidence that Fields is good . why would you trust his words on anything if he was such a terrible coach and didnt develop Fields ?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
badrogue17 wrote:
Not to mention the fact that the same Cult that wanted Nagy run out of town on a rail because he sucked as a coach, couldnt develop the great Justin Fields will now use Nagys words as evidence that Fields is good . why would you trust his words on anything if he was such a terrible coach and didnt develop Fields ?

Funny shit. It also is so very hypocritical to call Field supporters as being members as a fucking "CULT" for believing that Fields that he has a future as a good NFL quarterback and that the Bear's keep him instead of drafting the unproven prima donna Caleb Williams. The reality of things is that Williams is a spoiled momma's boy needing special treatment and handling.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
what special treatment does he need ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:56 pm 

B & L imply Fields and Getsy hate each other and don't respect each other football wise. They may be good friends and have a lot of respect for each other. Who knows? B & L have zero insight and make stuff up to support their agenda.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:11 pm 

Frank analysis at 7:00.

https://youtu.be/ckqGIWTqlDQ?feature=shared

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:15 pm 
100000 CLUB

He'll be gone within 22 days.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
vitoscotti wrote:

good analysis at that point. yeah, the anticipation is something you see guys like Burdy do second nature almost. either complete confidence in the scheme and his receivers or, Joe Flacco style, zero fucks given if it ends up a pick.

And after watching dback after dback drop easy interceptions during the recent playoffs, QB's shouldn't even be scared of hitting a dback right in the fucking hands with the damn ball (Hello Lions against Purdy).

Maybe cuz Fields didn't need to play that way at tOSU and throw receivers open it would've been difficult for Poles et al to scout that aspect of his game in live game situations. You can't really fault Fields for throwing to guys open by 5 yards every time when that's there for the taking while he was at Ohio State.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:56 pm 

Nas wrote:
He'll be gone within 22 days.

in 7 hours it will be 21 days

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:39 am 

vitoscotti wrote:

not as good as caller bob analysis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Nas wrote:
Nagy ruined Fields anyway. He has PTSD from that Bengals game. What Nagy did in that game was criminal.

I would say that Nagy was better than the pudgy putz that Fields had as his OC last season.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:29 pm 
100000 CLUB

21 Days

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:38 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
The Hawk wrote:
Nas wrote:

I would say that Nagy was better than the pudgy putz that Fields had as his OC last season.

Might be right, he was able to turn that turd Trub1sky into a shit sandwich..nobody else has since.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Not sure about that, the bears were already trying to replace T.rubisky during his fourth year. That may have been too late to me. T.rubisky wasn't cutting it but he also got sacked way less on dropbacks compared to fields (12 percent for fields to 6% for T.rubisky and took better care of the ball. https://stathead.com/football/versus-fi ... 2yrto=2023

If Fields can't even outdo Mitch then what are we talking about. Get rid of this guy asap.

If

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:39 pm 
100000 CLUB

The Chicago Bears are still turning over every stone when it comes to their quarterback situation, but it looks like other teams are doing the same. According Albert Breer of Sports Illustrated, the Bears received trade inquiries surrounding quarterback Justin Fields while attending this year’s Senior Bowl a couple weeks ago. Breer writes that Bears staffers got a sense of what the quarterback’s value might be on the trade market:

Chicago staffers got inquiries from other teams on Fields in Mobile. And while the Bears haven’t shopped Fields, those conversations did allow the team to start to gauge the 2021 first-rounder’s worth out there on the market.

The Bears are meeting over the next couple weeks to finalize plans at quarterback, with the expectation that they’ll have the plan in place in Indianapolis next week.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Nas wrote:
The Chicago Bears are still turning over every stone when it comes to their quarterback situation, but it looks like other teams are doing the same. According Albert Breer of Sports Illustrated, the Bears received trade inquiries surrounding quarterback Justin Fields while attending this year’s Senior Bowl a couple weeks ago. Breer writes that Bears staffers got a sense of what the quarterback’s value might be on the trade market:

Chicago staffers got inquiries from other teams on Fields in Mobile. And while the Bears haven’t shopped Fields, those conversations did allow the team to start to gauge the 2021 first-rounder’s worth out there on the market.

The Bears are meeting over the next couple weeks to finalize plans at quarterback, with the expectation that they’ll have the plan in place in Indianapolis next week.

Poles has known he will be drafting a QB this year since he traded the #1 pick last year.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:47 pm 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:

Poles has known he will be drafting a QB this year since he traded the #1 pick last year.

I agree. He bet on Carolina sucking and won.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:20 pm 

20 and 7 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:17 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
The End is near:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:22 am 
100000 CLUB

20 Days

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:23 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Just like he unfollowed his #2, #3, and #4 reads once the ball was snapped.

Fwiw,. Twitter/X is saying it's not clear if he ever followed the bears in the first place.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:37 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
veganfan21 wrote:
Just like he unfollowed his #2, #3, and #4 reads once the ball was snapped.

DAMMMMNNNN!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:27 pm 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
The End is near:

They may have given Fields a heads up. They're allegedly going to make their plans public next week.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127 ... 146  Next