It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 75  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:31 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Hawg Ass wrote:
Nas wrote:
Juiced wrote:
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Yes, full stats matter. Not cherry picked stats.

Let's see what constitutes "cherry picked" around here. More TDs and Nearly as Many Yards from scrimmage as the league MVP. Hmmn. Surely "no big deal" apparently.

Wake me when L.Jackson wins or even makes it to the Super Bowl. I want my QB to be compared to P.Mahomes not L. Jackson

You think people in Green Bay and Houston or saying, "Boy, J.Love or C.J. Strout sure are close to becoming the next L.Jackson " :lol:

I'm sure they would love to have a 2 time MVP. The bar isn't SB or bust.

I wouldn’t take Lamar over Love right now.

Because you are projecting what you think he'll be. I wouldn't trade the #1 pick for him and I doubt the Ravens would take it. He's still one of the 5 best quarterback in football. He's a bed wetter like Allen, Herbert, and pretty much everyone not named Burrow and Mahomes.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:38 am 

Also based on what my eyes saw over the entire season.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:38 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
It's not like Mahomes 0 points in the 2nd half against the Ravens contributed much to the Chiefs' defense carrying the Chiefs passed the Ravens to the Super Bowl. Mahomes was Brady-esque at the end of the Super Bowl but gotta credit the Chiefs defense with holding a stacked Niners offense to a FG-and-a-1/2 per quarter for 5 quarters for the Chiefs being in that game in the 5th quarter and giving Mahomes the chance to finally win the game.

Mahomes might be the true GOAT, better than Brady ever was at this stage of their careers? But I think Brady puts it in the end zone in the 4th, wins the Super Bowl in regulation and doesn't need a 5th quarter.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:47 am 

Nas wrote:
Juiced wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Let's see what constitutes "cherry picked" around here. More TDs and Nearly as Many Yards from scrimmage as the league MVP. Hmmn. Surely "no big deal" apparently.

Wake me when L.Jackson wins or even makes it to the Super Bowl. I want my QB to be compared to P.Mahomes not L. Jackson

You think people in Green Bay and Houston or saying, "Boy, J.Love or C.J. Strout sure are close to becoming the next L.Jackson " :lol:

Yes, it kinda is Super Bowl or bust. Why root for a team to just make the playoffs? You must love the Bulls team always competing to make it to the play in game.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:47 am 
100000 CLUB

Hawg Ass wrote:

You were ready to boot Love roughly midway through the season though. It's absolutely projecting based on his style and finish to the season.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:50 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Nas wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Nas wrote:
Juiced wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

I wouldn’t take Lamar over Love right now.

Because you are projecting what you think he'll be. I wouldn't trade the #1 pick for him and I doubt the Ravens would take it. He's still one of the 5 best quarterback in football. He's a bed wetter like Allen, Herbert, and pretty much everyone not named Burrow and Mahomes.

Bed wetters or not, it just shows how incredibly hard QB is. I honestly have so much more respect for Cousins after Netflix and so very little for Mariota.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:52 am 

Nas wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

You were ready to boot Love roughly midway through the season though. It's absolutely projecting based on his style and finish to the season.

Lafleur I was, not Love. He redeemed himself though.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:54 am 
100000 CLUB

Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:
Juiced wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Yes, it kinda is Super Bowl or bust. Why root for a team to just make the playoffs? You must love the Bulls team always competing to make it to the play in game.

This is a terrible thought. Lots of great players have been blocked by all-time great players. Lamar plays in the same conference as Mahomes and Burrow. There is no shame in coming up short to them. It doesn't make him a bust. Having a great player gives you a chance every year to be the Magic, Pacers, or Knicks in an off year.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:56 am 
100000 CLUB

Hawg Ass wrote:
Nas wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Objectively, I really love LaFloor. I'm still not sure about Love, even though his numbers and finish to the season was excellent.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:00 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Nas wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:
Juiced wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

This is a terrible thought. Lots of great players have been blocked by all-time great players. Lamar plays in the same conference as Mahomes and Burrow. There is no shame in coming up short to them. It doesn't make him a bust. Having a great player gives you a chance every year to be the Magic, Pacers, or Knicks in an off year.

The Super Bowl is its own animal though. We're still talking about Marino never getting there after his rookie year. Nobody shrugs their shoulders and laughs at that but everybody does with Barkley. It just hurts more for a great QB not to win one.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Not even close :lol: :lol:

Stats from 2022-2023

Fields: 235 rushing and passing yards per game
Jackson: 268

Fields: 99 sacks/sacked on 12 % of passing plays ( :lol: )
Jackson: 63 sacks/7.5%

Fields: 23 yards per game lost due to sacks
Jackson: 11 yards

Fields: 85 passer rating
Jackson: 98

INTs and Fumbles:

Jackson: 22
Fields: 26

Total Fumbles, recovered and lost:

fields 26 ( :lol: )
Jackson: 16

Completion %:

Jackson: 65
Fields: 60

Average Team Points per Game:

Ravens: 25
Bears: 20

Fields: 23rd in QBR in 2023 ( :lol: )
Fields: 15th in 2022

Jackson: 4th in QBR in 2023
Jackson: 9th in 2022

MVPs:

Jackson 1
Fields 0

https://stathead.com/football/versus-fi ... 2yrto=2023

:lol: :lol:

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

Last edited by veganfan21 on Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:01 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
Bed wetters or not, it just shows how incredibly hard QB is. I honestly have so much more respect for Cousins after Netflix and so very little for Mariota.

It's a position where intangibles are equally as important as talent. I didn't finish the series, but from afar, Cousins always appeared to be a poor man's Peyton Manning. He can get you there, but you can't bank on him winning it for you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:04 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
The Super Bowl is its own animal though. We're still talking about Marino never getting there after his rookie year. Nobody shrugs their shoulders and laughs at that but everybody does with Barkley. It just hurts more for a great QB not to win one.

When it comes to talent, Marino is probably a top 3 quarterback of all time. That ring makes a huge difference for a quarterback. I don't think anyone would call Marino a bust for failing. In basketball a great player has more influence on a championship. I don't think

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:18 pm 

Nas wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Nas wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Objectively, I really love LaFloor. I'm still not sure about Love, even though his numbers and finish to the season was excellent.

Lafleur won me over this year with his ability to make in season adjustments, you couldn’t watch Love play that many weeks in a row at that high of a level and not dream.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:18 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Listening to Poles press conference today, Fields is 100000% gone. A guy don't walk on the lot lest he wants to buy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:27 pm 
100000 CLUB

Caller Bob wrote:
Listening to Poles press conference today, Fields is 100000% gone. A guy don't walk on the lot lest he wants to buy.

Yeah, and he's zeroed in on one car. He'll do right by Fields and trade him soon.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:43 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

Yep, all but announced it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Not just Poles that’s done with Fields

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
whoops:

Fields career quarter splits

Q--| Comp | TD | INT | Rate

1st 67% | 5 | 6 >> 88.9

2nd 59% | 15 | 7 >> 85.8

3rd 60% | 10 | 1 >> 97.0

4th 55% | 10 | 16 >> 61.3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:36 pm 

He just needs to get better tero card readers around him

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:53 pm 

Nas wrote:
Justin is gone

RIP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Juiced wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Yeah I'm sure most people would be insulted to be compared to a current league MVP. How dare they do such a "dastardly" thing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:09 pm 

Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:
Juiced wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Funny but I never ever heard such drivel until I started listening to a bunch of non athletic dopes talking sports on the Score. Super Bowl rings should never define who you are as a player. What defines Greatness as a player is your ability to elevate teams. Which I find much more admirable with Great players who elevate garbage players who eventually lose, than I do with so called "great players" who only can ever seem to win when surrounded by other great players.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:11 pm 

Gonna call BS on that one. You like Patrick Williams, a guy who can't even "elevate" his feet to grab more than three boards per game. Elevate my ass, you like garbage dudes.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:12 pm 
100000 CLUB

RG3 made a great point about Poles saying he doesn't want Fields to "live in the gray" during his press conference. That's a great way to get teams to make their best offers today instead of letting things drag out.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:14 pm 

Funny but I never ever heard such drivel until I started listening to a bunch of non athletic dopes talking sports on the Score. Super Bowl rings should never define who you are as a player. What defines Greatness as a player is your ability to elevate teams. Which I find much more admirable with Great players who elevate garbage players who eventually lose, than I do with so called "great players" who only can ever seem to win when surrounded by other great players.

You should have really turned on the 4th quarter during a Bears game the past few years. Your boy Fields didn't elevate shit. He was at his worst when the game was on the line.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:18 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
You should have really turned on the 4th quarter during a Bears game the past few years. Your boy Fields didn't elevate shit. He was at his worst when the game was on the line.

A lot of those games were lost by the coaches and defense.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:21 pm 

And a lot of those games were lost by the quarterback giving the ball back to the other team.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:25 pm 

A lot of those games were lost by the coaches and defense.

Yep, which is why the coaches and defense get credit for the 7 wins as well. Glad we're on the same page.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:29 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
And a lot of those games were lost by the quarterback giving the ball back to the other team.

Bears coaches blew far more games than Justin Fields has.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 75  Next