It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 75  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:49 am 

Nas wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
I really think he is going to be a player who is great from opening day and a talent that is obvious from the beginning of pre season practices

I know I've fallen for QB in the past.

I'm a romantic. I'm willing to get my heart broken many times.

I completely agree. Unlike my past, this isn't a meatball bit. I'm going a step further. Unless they don't put any additional talent around him, he's going to pass for 4000 yards and be in the MVP conversation.

I did not have this level of excitement for Mitch or Justin. Last time I was felt like they had a franchise QB was Kid Cade so yeah...

Let's go!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
I really think he is going to be a player who is great from opening day and a talent that is obvious from the beginning of pre season practices

I completely agree. Unlike my past, this isn't a meatball bit. I'm going a step further. Unless they don't put any additional talent around him, he's going to pass for 4000 yards and be in the MVP conversation.

I did not have this level of excitement for Mitch or Justin. Last time I was felt like they had a franchise QB was Kid Cade so yeah...

I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I hope he makes it across that stage. I hope cheer for him and bash him when he throws his first pick. I hope he's not 5'11. I hope.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:07 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Caller Bob wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I hope he makes it across that stage. I hope cheer for him and bash him when he throws his first pick. I hope he's not 5'11. I hope.

It sounds like he's a legit 6'1" and closer to 6'2".

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:19 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Nas wrote:

Most Viral Player?

Most Vitiated Player?

Most Vain-glorious Player?

Most Vapid Player?

Most Victimized by opposing defenses Player?

Most Vomit-Inducing Player?

The guy went .500 in conference AND lost to freaking Utah, U-T-A-H. You don't get yer shit pushed-in by the Utes and go .500 in the Pac12 and 10 months later enter the NFL MVP conversation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:24 am 

Nas wrote:

It sounds like he's a legit 6'1" and closer to 6'2".

6'2" and still lost to UTAH?

For C-Will's sake, I hope he measures five first number: he'll have an excuse for getting USC run over by a team with a MAC roster his final college season.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:24 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

He's definitely not. He's a head above Bryce in photos and almost equal to RGIII. Hoge saw him in person and said height was not a problem. Hoge is pretty tall so he would have an ability to measure relative to himself

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:31 am 
100000 CLUB

Silvy also stalked him for a photo.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:31 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Just give me a guy who will allow me to take a dump on the head of that front-running douche Favre Fan.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:32 am 

Nas wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Let's go!

Cutler was the guy I thought was the game changer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:36 am 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Just give me a guy who will allow me to take a dump on the head of that front-running douche Favre Fan.

Get ready to release.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:38 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

LTG wrote:
We already have H1M

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:44 am 

Bears seem to have zero interest in Medicore White Maye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:39 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Last time I had hope; didn't end so well.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:04 pm 

LGB T QB1is a great listen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:10 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Riveting.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:31 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:43 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:02 pm 

now show the milk crate/step up dude's on. zero chance C-Will's taller than

No measurements for Caleb Williams during combine. Williams only allowing teams he pro-days with to measure his height, I think that's what his people are saying?

Bears have a carny from the Guess Your Height/Weight game at the county fair on-site in Indy stalking C-Will.

Last edited by Hussra on Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:10 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
It's a pretty big lie he told if he's under 6'1". So I'm going to believe him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:14 pm 

He only said that after it was announced he wasn't doing anything more at the combine. So he knows the only people who could call him on it now (with receipts) are the team that's about to spend a 1st round pick on him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:16 pm 

Hussra wrote:
now show the milk crate/step up dude's on. zero chance C-Will's taller than

No measurements for Caleb Williams during combine. Williams only allowing teams he pro-days with to measure his height, I think that's what his people are saying?

Bears have a carny from the Guess Your Height/Weight game at the county fair on-site in Indy stalking C-Will.

Nothing you post makes sense

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:24 pm 

Poles should straight up ask him today what his height is. And it better be a 1/2 inch within what he says. Lying to the public I'll forgive as long as he doesn't lie to the bossman.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:26 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Poles should straight up ask him today what his height is. And it better be a 1/2 inch within what he says. Lying to the public I'll forgive as long as he doesn't lie to the bossman.

I don't care at this point. We got a 6'4 or whatever dude with Olympic level speed and strength and he has no idea what he's doing half the time.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:36 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Nardi wrote:

I don't care at this point. We got a 6'4 or whatever dude with Olympic level speed and strength and he has no idea what he's doing half the time.

Lying would put his whole 'great impression' and "I'm a record breaker" into "What a phony this kid is. He's scripted". But whatever, Russell Wilson was pretty great for a while. He was hated, but pretty great.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:44 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

so you think Caleb Williams is taller than 6'3" CJ Stroud :?: AYRTS, IA?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:04 pm 

Nardi wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Lying would put his whole 'great impression' and "I'm a record breaker" into "What a phony this kid is. He's scripted". But whatever, Russell Wilson was pretty great for a while. He was hated, but pretty great.

Who cares what 22 year olds say or think of themselves. They play sports all day then smoke weed over video games.

Just throw the ball forward on time and don't run at the slightest hint of disorder. He does that and there's already like 150% improvement over the current guy. I don't care if he's 1 inch shorter/taller or if his socks aren't matching.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:39 pm 

Hussra wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

so you think Caleb Williams is taller than 6'3" CJ Stroud :?: AYRTS, IA?

And do you think Caleb and Roman Wilson are the same height? It's called angles.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Caleb Williams: Bumslayer
Quote:
As per the broadcast on Saturday night, here's a look at a graphic that tells a concerning story about a trend that the Trojans have been on.

Evidently, former Heisman Trophy winner Caleb Williams has been woeful against Top 25 opponents, sitting with a completion percentage of 51.4% and averaging 54% of the passing yardage that he does against unranked opponents.

His awful production in the touchdown department is even more confusing, as Williams has a 1:1 TD:INT ratio and has just six touchdowns in nearly as many games.

The Trojans are now 4-5 against opponents ranked at the time of their meeting but only 2-5 against teams that finished the season ranked. That's an awful record.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:42 pm 

Let's keep the 42nd best fourth quarter passer in the league. Surely he will lead the Bears to greatness.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
The objective should not be to draft a star/superstar with the #1 overall, the objective is to draft someone even if he is only slightly better than what we have with the #1 overall. Now that's what I call "sound logic" right there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 75  Next