It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 75  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
NME wrote:
Some of these anti-Caleb posts are comedy gold lol

Like his stats against better teams perhaps?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:07 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
What's Field's record as a starting QB in the NFL? Just asking a question?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:44 pm 

It's extremely "insightful" to ask for the record of someone playing for a team that isn't trying to win.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
It's extremely "insightful" to ask for the record of someone playing for a team that isn't trying to win.

This point would be better if Fields didn’t repeatedly shit himself in close games in the 4th quarter.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
This Ends in Antioch wrote:

This point would be better if Fields didn’t repeatedly shit himself in close games in the 4th quarter.

Getsy, he had no time , no one was open .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
And no Mitch T.rubisky isn't better than Justin Fields.

Perfect example where the Fields cult just isn't capable of showing their work. Just say poorly uninformed things out of an emotional need to defend your bad QB. Mitch was in fact better than Fields through three years. One way to demonstrate that is QBR. See below along where each QB ranked that year in QB out of the total amount of qualifying QBs. Fields' best year ranked 15th overall and he regressed to 23rd this year when he tried to focus more on passing instead of rushing. All Fields has over Mitch is the # of YouTube highlights where he breaks off a long run because he failed to pass the ball to one of five open receivers.

Year 1:

T.rubisky 33.3 (28/30)
Fields 31.4 (31/31)

Year 2:

T.rubisky 71 (3/33)
Fields 56.3 (15/31)

Year 3:

T.rubisky 41.5 (28/30)
Fields 45.1 (23/30)

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:25 pm 

NME wrote:

Guys are anti-Caleb only to defend Fields. If Mahomes wanted to come to Chicago they'd start nitpicking Mahomes' stats too, only to prop up Fields.

Ask LTG - there's a good chance he'd turn down a Fields for Mahomes trade. 90% of the cult wouldn't take that deal.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
veganfan21 wrote:
And no Mitch T.rubisky isn't better than Justin Fields.

Perfect example where the Fields cult just isn't capable of showing their work. Just say poorly uninformed things out of an emotional need to defend your bad QB. Mitch was in fact better than Fields through three years. One way to demonstrate that is QBR. See below along where each QB ranked that year in QB out of the total amount of qualifying QBs. Fields' best year ranked 15th overall and he regressed to 23rd this year when he tried to focus more on passing instead of rushing. All Fields has over Mitch is the # of YouTube highlights where he breaks off a long run because he failed to pass the ball to one of five open receivers.

Year 1:

T.rubisky 33.3 (28/30)
Fields 31.4 (31/31)

Year 2:

T.rubisky 71 (3/33)
Fields 56.3 (15/31)

Year 3:

T.rubisky 41.5 (28/30)
Fields 45.1 (23/30)

I mean, it’s kind of been demonstrably proven that Mitch was better than Fields with the Bears and certainly didn’t have an arsenal of playmakers so enough with that bullshit narrative

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:37 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:
NME wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
4 inches taller than Bryce Young. Hussra can stop posting his drivel now

Indeed. Photos of him next to guys like Stroud prove he’s much taller than guys like Young too. Williams is fine height wise, he’s eye to eye with guys like Mahomes, Rodgers, and Stroud. People are just bored right now because there’s no real news.. idle hands and all..

Let me tell you why Michael Pratt should be the #1 pick...

It's beyond being bored with Caleb Williams. They're actively trying to destroy this kid. I don't recall seeing people outright lie and manufacture outrage like they're doing with him. It's disgusting.

Why though? is it the media, fans or both? Who cares if his dad is outspoken. Why is that a bad thing? Isn't the narrative always that the dad is never around for the black youth. Media loves the story of the poor black kid from a broken home somehow defeating the odds and making it to the NFL. Maybe his momma worked 3 jobs to buy him his first football and put food on the table. While the dad was in jail. They love that story, but when a kid comes from loving two parent home in middle class suburbia... No can't have that. Oh he painted his finger nails and cried.... Hell No! Only the white snowflakes who fit the script get to do that!

WTF?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
veganfan21 wrote:
NME wrote:

Guys are anti-Caleb only to defend Fields. If Mahomes wanted to come to Chicago they'd start nitpicking Mahomes' stats too, only to prop up Fields.

Mahomes 2023 splits:

Fields 2023 splits:

Mahomes better in the 4th, but not great. I'd still take Mahomes over Fields or C-Will or anyone not named Miller Moss--the true GOAT-in-waiting:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:16 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:17 pm 

But a lame Chicago Public School Teacher* told me he was a bad guy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:12 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
But a lame Chicago Public School Teacher* told me he was a bad guy

For a dude that lives in some sleepy outpost on the outskirts of Illinois, you sure do obsess about CPS and its teachers quite a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:30 am 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
NME wrote:

I’ve already explained in a previous post why this doesn’t have much to do with indicating future success at the next level. Many QB’s who have gone on to become great at the next level had sub-par performances against top opponents and even in some cases had poor performances against low level opponents -see Mahomes mediocre effort against Iowa State for reference.

It’s a team sport, and team stats like wins and losses don’t mean as much at the college level as you’re hoping they do. If you actually watched college football you’d know most of this, but you don’t. So it’s part of the hilarity I’m reading from some of you. Same thing with all the ‘height’ posts. People screaming he’s not tall enough when he’s roughly the same height as Mahomes and Stroud.. it’s funny.

You guys are desperate at this point.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:48 am 

NME wrote:
NME wrote:

I’ve already explained in a previous post why this doesn’t have much to do with indicating future success at the next level. Many QB’s who have gone on to become great at the next level had sub-par performances against top opponents and even in some cases had poor performances against low level opponents -see Mahomes mediocre effort against Iowa State for reference.

It’s a team sport, and team stats like wins and losses don’t mean as much at the college level as you’re hoping they do. If you actually watched college football you’d know most of this, but you don’t. So it’s part of the hilarity I’m reading from some of you. Same thing with all the ‘height’ posts. People screaming he’s not tall enough when he’s roughly the same height as Mahomes and Stroud.. it’s funny.

It obviously matters. In any sport. Anyone that says that it doesn't does not know much about sports frankly. Every athlete is and always been measured by how they perform against BETTER COMPETITION. Not bums. If they weren't then Caleb Williams throwing for 700 yards and 7 TDs versus Illinois State and his Throwing for 700 yards against Alabama would be viewed exactly the same. Which person besides an idiot is ever going to do that?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:50 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
NME, do not get worked up about the Anti Caleb crowd. It has little to do with him. It is just a reaction to people who feel Fields is the answer.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:50 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I'm looking forward to the O-Line stats

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:35 pm 

denisdman wrote:
NME, do not get worked up about the Anti Caleb crowd. It has little to do with him. It is just a reaction to people who feel Fields is the answer.

Nah Caleb is factored in as well. I don't think he is that good.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:41 pm 

denisdman wrote:

The best is the sack rate between Fields and Bagent/Dalton/Peterman. Fields gets sacked at a disproportionately higher rate than his teammates while playing behind the same line. But when other QBs line up under center they get sacked at average to below average levels. Using cult logic this just means the line is racist against Fields.

2013 CSFMB ROY

Last edited by veganfan21 on Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:45 pm 

NME wrote:
NME wrote:

It obviously matters. In any sport. Anyone that says that it doesn't does not know much about sports frankly. Every athlete is and always been measured by how they perform against BETTER COMPETITION. Not bums. If they weren't then Caleb Williams throwing for 700 yards and 7 TDs versus Illinois State and his Throwing for 700 yards against Alabama would be viewed exactly the same. Which person besides an idiot is ever going to do that?

Keep reaching, you’re running in circles at this point. Playing the contrarian doesn’t make you smart or make your thoughts matter more.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:45 pm 

denisdman wrote:

Oh I’m not worked up, I’m amused.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:50 pm 

NME wrote:
NME wrote:
NME wrote:

Keep reaching, you’re running in circles at this point. Playing the contrarian doesn’t make you smart or make your thoughts matter more.

And saying performance against better competition doesn't matter definitely doesn't make you sound smart
If that "doesn't matter" then nothing else does actually.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:52 pm 

NME wrote:
NME wrote:
NME wrote:

And saying performance against better competition doesn't matter definitely doesn't make you sound smart
If that "doesn't matter" then nothing else does actually.

Pointing out that you don’t actually watch college football and dont know what you’re talking about touched a nerve huh lol?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
veganfan21 wrote:
NME wrote:

Ask LTG - there's a good chance he'd turn down a Fields for Mahomes trade. 90% of the cult wouldn't take that deal.

That by far is the most idiotic post that you have hit us with in your silly quest to get Williams as your quarterback. I guess you've surrendered whatever miniscule attempts you make at appearing logical and/or objective.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:33 pm 

NME wrote:
Pointing out that you don’t actually watch college football and dont know what you’re talking about touched a nerve huh lol?

As a guy that watches college football you should know that Cakeb looks shitty against better competition. You also should know that it matter as well. Particularly to those that depend on the evaluation of players in order to eat.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Gem City
NME wrote:

As a guy that watches college football you should know that Cakeb looks shitty against better competition. You also should know that it matter as well. Particularly to those that depend on the evaluation of players in order to eat.

I agree with LTG on this. It’s fair to question why his performance against top teams has been spotty. That’s not the only thing that matters of course but to dismiss it like it doesn’t is not being objective.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:16 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
denisdman wrote:

I'm not anti-Caleb. I'm just not in line to blow him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:17 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
NME wrote:

I agree with LTG on this. It’s fair to question why his performance against top teams has been spotty. That’s not the only thing that matters of course but to dismiss it like it doesn’t is not being objective.

Yeah but he's doing that in bad faith. It's basically partisan politics logic at play from the unwashed uneducated Fields cult masses - I hate Caleb not because he's bad against good competition but because he's not Fields.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:18 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
NME wrote:

Where are all of these spotty performances?

Edit:

1. He put the Trojans ahead against Utah in the final 90 seconds of the game. The defense gave it away.

2. He was pressing against Oregon. That was the worst game of his career IMO.

3. He scored the most points against Washington for the season (42) but the defense gave up 50.

4. Had USC up in the finals seconds after putting up nearly 50 points against Tulane. Tulane scores and goes for 2 to win the game.

5. Utah scored and went for 2 in the finals seconds of both games in 2022.

6. Beat ND's ass in 2022, but had at least one questionable pass in the first half of the 2023 game. I don't think all 3 picks were on him.

vs. Top 25

64% Completion
4019 yards
31 touchdowns
8 interceptions
151.4 Rating

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

Last edited by Nas on Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Caleb Williams put up Kirk Cousins like efficiency numbers on his way to 0 TD's and an L against Utah!

Kirk, I mean, Caleb's advanced analytics were fine. Y'all just jelly hayturs. Caleb Cousins may lose the war of games against the likes of Utah (0-3), Top 25 teams (sub .500 career) and get jelly-rolled or Jelly Rolled by half-the putrid Pac12, but at least Kirk Williams is winning the battle of QBR and TPL!

And not fair to compare Miller Moss's stream-rolling 6 TD performance against a top 20 team to CCKW's inability to muster more than a TD or Two or Zero (Utah) against similar competition with the exact same roster. Miller Moss clearly a unicorn generational talent like his cousin Randy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 75  Next