It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Interesting to see that Ballpark has continued with his fake internet tough guy routine as well. You'd think he'd have given it up by now. Guess not.

I guess it's better to be thought of as a Cyberspace Capo than no Capo at all.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:09 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
That's true. You can't compare CTU walking off the job ten times over the last several years to HVAC tech's who arrive to work each and every day to ensure people don't have to bathe in boiling water.

There really is no comparison.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:32 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Your question has no relation to the point that I addressed.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:26 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
In CPS we pride ourselves on "doing more with less"
Is that why you walk off the job so often?

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:47 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
They will be remote within the next month as well. Book it!
I'll go ahead and disagree.

Any update to the districts in red states that have been remote this year? Third time asking now...

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/district-23 ... 26867.html

Quote:
TINLEY PARK, IL — District No. 230 officials announced students' first day back to school would be through remote learning due to a rise in COVID-19 cases in the south suburbs.

According to a social media post from the district representing Stagg, Sandburg and Andrew high schools, administration pushed the first day back to Jan. 7 to give teachers additional time to plan how to wrap up the final few days of the first semester.

Now, district officials told Patch students and teachers will be in remote classes on Jan. 7 and resume in-person learning on Monday, Jan. 10.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:51 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
[Orland Park] will be remote within the next month as well. Book it!
Quote:
TINLEY PARK, IL —

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consoli ... strict_230

Quote:
Consolidated High School District 230 is a public high school district headquartered in Orland Park, Illinois in the Chicago metropolitan area. It has over 8,300 students in three high schools.[1]

Communities served by the district include all or parts of: Orland Park, Bridgeview, Hickory Hills, Oak Forest, Orland Hills, Palos Heights, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Tinley Park, Willow Springs, and Worth.[2]

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:58 am 

Well I'll be goddamn!

How in the hell did Twitter Feed Pull this one off?
Frank Coztansa wrote:
wfr was on my foe list up until the Sox playoffs started.

What does Twitter have on Ballpark which would ever make him do such a thing? Just Asking A Question!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:42 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=168&t=126984&start=1140#p3786451

Frank Coztansa wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Quote:
No he's being objective. It's not that hard.
For MANY here it is.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Ill be parking on Lowe and walking to the park along the south side of 35th Street at some point between 530-6. I'll be in a red Buerhle jersey with a 1959 logo hat.

I will also make my appearance at the Statue like I said I would. That's three opportunities you will have.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
This never happened.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Parked on Lowe around 37th. North to 35th, 35th to the ballpark, no ltg. As I said.

That's it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
This never happened.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 7:32 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:32 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Ill be parking on Lowe and walking to the park along the south side of 35th Street at some point between 530-6. I'll be in a red Buerhle jersey with a 1959 logo hat.

I will also make my appearance at the Statue like I said I would. That's three opportunities you will have.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
This never happened.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Parked on Lowe around 37th. North to 35th, 35th to the ballpark, no ltg. As I said.

That's it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
This never happened.

LTG: Help me out here. What's going on in these posts? I evidently missed this whole brouhaha.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:37 am 

pizza_Place: world famous
Tall Midget wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
This never happened.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

That's it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
This never happened.

LTG: Help me out here. What's going on in these posts? I evidently missed this whole brouhaha.

They were going to fight before a Sox game. Frank says he was at the designated spot, LTG says he wasn't. Then there was something about Frank's phone battery, but I can't remember those details.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:53 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
This never happened.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

That's it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
This never happened.

I merged a couple of the Phantom's Posts together. The 2 regarding his being in Bridgeport were from 3 or 4 years ago I believe. The never happened were from yesterday.

Essentially the Phantom made a REALLY big deal for about a month about how he was going to show up in Bridgeport to confront me prior to a Sox game and I wouldn't be there. In essence I was going to "duck" him. Well I showed up at the spot he claimed he'd be (30 minutes prior to his arrival time) and sat in the car for about an hr.
He never showed up (only to post on here Right at the time he claimed he'd be arriving at the ballpark 6:00 P.M.) and pretended as if he did. He's lied about the shit ever since.
Truth be told it was stupid as fuck to pop up somewhere over an internet beef Midget. Dumb shit on my part. That's why I never tripped over his cowardly ass never showing up. It was stupid for 2 adults that have never met to get worked up over an internet beef.
What I do happen to laugh at is the fact that he never had the stones to tell his internet buddies that he never showed. Now that's some cowardly and rather "unmanly" shit. He was too embarrassed to tell his internet buddies that he didn't show up because he wanted to save face with them so he continued to lie about it. As we love to say, "He's lied all through the flick"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:22 am 

pizza_Place: John's
:lol: This is great content

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:24 am 

It was a pretty legendary time around here TM, can't believe you missed it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:39 am 

Some of this shit (like this) I'd actually forgot, but there was a helluva lot of "lip boxing" by the Phantom prior to his no show.
Frank Coztansa wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
I will be there on the 29th. I will remind you on the 27th.
You keep talking about it for what exactly? You can address me then If you want.

You didn't show up last month. You didn't remind me on the 27th, and you won't show up tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:40 am 
1000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
This never happened.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

That's it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
This never happened.

I merged a couple of the Phantom's Posts together. The 2 regarding his being in Bridgeport were from 3 or 4 years ago I believe. The never happened were from yesterday.

Essentially the Phantom made a REALLY big deal for about a month about how he was going to show up in Bridgeport to confront me prior to a Sox game and I wouldn't be there. In essence I was going to "duck" him. Well I showed up at the spot he claimed he'd be (30 minutes prior to his arrival time) and sat in the car for about an hr.
He never showed up (only to post on here Right at the time he claimed he'd be arriving at the ballpark 6:00 P.M.) and pretended as if he did. He's lied about the shit ever since.
Truth be told it was stupid as fuck to pop up somewhere over an internet beef Midget. Dumb shit on my part. That's why I never tripped over his cowardly ass never showing up. It was stupid for 2 adults that have never met to get worked up over an internet beef.
What I do happen to laugh at is the fact that he never had the stones to tell his internet buddies that he never showed. Now that's some cowardly and rather "unmanly" shit. He was too embarrassed to tell his internet buddies that he didn't show up because he wanted to save face with them so he continued to lie about it. As we love to say, "He's lied all through the flick"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for catching me up on this, LTG! I can't believe I somehow missed all of this. This is classic stuff. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:41 am 
1000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:

Yeah, I don't know what happened. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:42 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
I will be there on the 29th. I will remind you on the 27th.
You keep talking about it for what exactly? You can address me then If you want.

You didn't show up last month. You didn't remind me on the 27th, and you won't show up tomorrow.

Tough guy Frank talking out both sides of his mouth again.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Just like you could have been there to "beat the every loving shit" out of me on Monday, and you backed down.

:lol: I know I have Sox tickets. You don't need to remind me. I'll be at the Comiskey statue in centerfield on the west side of the fan deck right after the anthem. I hope that location is specific enough for you. I'll be more than happy to address you then as I was on Monday. I'm 100% sure you won't be there, as was the case on Monday.

And here as well.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Keep defending the guy who on YOUR message board is threatening physical violence. All he needed was the "time and place and he would show up because he rocks that way."

I will be there. Just as I said that I would. I know that the tough shit won't be from you though.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:47 am 

A helluva lot of "lip boxing" immediately leading up to hos no show.
Frank Coztansa wrote:
As expected, already making excuses to not show up. :D

The Missing Link wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Then he edits :lol:

And you are still trying to send messages (mixed) over a message board. That part of the show is over for me.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
He would no show that as well.

I fully expect the, "i was there but couldn't find you" type post to be made before the top of the second inning tomorrow.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I'll be walking along 35th for almost 3/4 of a mile. Stop making excuses and just say you're not going to show up.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I'll be walking along 35th for almost 3/4 of a mile. Stop making excuses and just say you're not going to show up.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:52 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
LTG’s recap left out Oasis-gate and the phone battery concerns, which are two of the better parts of the whole story.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:54 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
There is no back and forth. At this point Frank is trying to convince himself (REALLY REALLY hoping) that I'm not going to show up. I will take pictures of the boys in blue that are on the scene just as a way of amusing myself actually.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:59 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
LTG is triggered. A couple of questions in the politics section, and he flies off the handle. I got him spinning like a top.
:lol: Great fun.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:01 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Funniest part of the tale was that he obviously posted this at 6:00 sharp as proof that I was there. Still pretending to show. He knew that I was there because I was able to validate that he wasn't. What an upstanding fella the Phantom happens to be isn't he?
viewtopic.php?f=168&t=124696&hilit=35th+and+Lowe&start=1440#p3708836

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:03 am 

And even through it all, he still proceeded to run with the lie.

The Missing Link wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Shocker, no ltg.

You ducked just as I knew you would. Makes a big difference when you know a dude is coming as opposed to him telling you through the door that he isn't.

All of that tough talk. But hey Litigation Notes was obviously impressed.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Three strikes and you're out, longtimeshy.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:04 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:06 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Tall Midget wrote:
RFDC wrote:

The wife was in a bad way possibly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:08 am 

pizza_Place: What??
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
LTG’s recap left out Oasis-gate and the phone battery concerns, which are two of the better parts of the whole story.

Wasn't there a photo of a receipt? I can't recall the point of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:10 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
LTG is triggered. A couple of questions in the politics section, and he flies off the handle. I got him spinning like a top.
:lol: Great fun.

As "We" well know, you lie to yourself about a lot of things (like being on 35th and Lowe when you weren't) don't you Phantom? Just Asking A Question

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:18 am 

Nardi wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:

Wasn't there a photo of a receipt? I can't recall the point of it.

Frank hid across the street (at best) from where he said he'd be and took a picture as I remember . And the "hidden truth" in that was that I'd told him about an hr and a half prior to that I wasn't going to show because I (after googling the shit) saw that it was a Tollway and wasn't going to show. It's in the dialogue from the time. No way someone that is looking for smoke asks you to meet up at a damn tollway during rush hr filled with cars. I'd already told the 2 bit clown that I wouldn't be there an hr or so prior.
And he actually "scheduled" the shit 2-3 hrs prior in a?suburb that is about an hr or so away without traffic, during rush hr. In an area (a tollway) that anyone with a functioning brain would expect to be packed with cars and cops. Some tough guy!

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next