It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:20 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Nardi wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
LTG’s recap left out Oasis-gate and the phone battery concerns, which are two of the better parts of the whole story.

Wasn't there a photo of a receipt? I can't recall the point of it.

I thought there was a suggestion that a photo would have been taken had the cell phone not been at like 40% battery.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:24 am 

There was definitely something about a phone battery and not being able to take a picture.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:27 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Frank hid across the street
Wait a second, I thought I didn't show up! That's been your point over the years. Now you say I was across the street and took a picture? Which is it? Just asking a question.

And the "hidden truth" in that was that I'd told him about an hr and a half prior to that I wasn't going to show because I (after googling the shit) saw that it was a Tollway and wasn't going to show.
The exact quote from you was "name the time and the place and I will show up to beat the everloving shit out of you." I called your bluff. At least you admit years after that you were never going to show. Doesn't that make you the fake tough guy? Just asking a question.

20 more posts on this from you today, at least :lol: :lol:

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:32 am 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
RFDC wrote:
There was definitely something about a phone battery and not being able to take a picture.

Yep. Though he "miraculously" was able to post here right at 6:00 at the time that he could have been taking the picture
viewtopic.php?f=168&t=124696&hilit=35th+and+Lowe&start=1440#p3708836

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:39 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Frank hid across the street
Wait a second, I thought I didn't show up! That's been your point over the years. Now you say I was across the street and took a picture? Which is it? Just asking a question.

And the "hidden truth" in that was that I'd told him about an hr and a half prior to that I wasn't going to show because I (after googling the shit) saw that it was a Tollway and wasn't going to show.
The exact quote from you was "name the time and the place and I will show up to beat the everloving shit out of you." I called your bluff. At least you admit years after that you were never going to show. Doesn't that make you the fake tough guy? Just asking a question.

20 more posts on this from you today, at least :lol: :lol:

Nardi was obviously talking about the Hinsdale Oasis and not the bluff job your gutless, lying ass did at Comiskey. And as stated nothing says "wants smoke" quite like meet me at a Tollway an hr away in a couple of hrs. And unlike your cowardly ass, I never PRETENDED to show up. You lied and still lie as if you were there just to save face with a few message board guys. What a stand up guy .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:54 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
RFDC wrote:

Yep. Though he "miraculously" was able to post here right at 6:00 at the time that he could have been taking the picture

:lol:

Uh oh, Frank: LTG raises a salient point here. How do you respond?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:55 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Are you dizzy yet, LTG? Just asking a question.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:16 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Where's the original movie at? I'd like to rewatch it before I go balls deep into the sequel.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 3:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's

Wasn't your original excuse that you didn't know what an Oasis was and thought Frank wanted to brawl on the shoulder of the highway?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 4:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
RFDC wrote:

I started skimming that thread from page 49 onward...it's quite the thing.

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 4:32 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:

Wasn't your original excuse that you didn't know what an Oasis was and thought Frank wanted to brawl on the shoulder of the highway?

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention how this useful idiot bought the Phantom's story hook, line, and sinker
"There's zero chance I'd come in peace...because there's zero chance I'd show up at all."

Didn't know that was the full quote from LTG.

You can stow the tough guy talk for the rest of your life.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 4:36 pm 

Just to reiterate..I'd be remiss if I didn't point how stupid this resident kiss ass and dick suckered looks in retrospect. Believe that lying bullshit.

Stop trying to defect. You talked tough, saying you wouldn't show up "in peace" to any kind of board outing. You were bluffing, and were called on it, three times, with the third being a venue and time of your choosing (tonight, at the Sox game, where you said over and over you'd be, but miraculously you end up "shopping" downtown at first pitch). You're a fraud, an internet tough guy, a lying little twerp who likes to preach about his street cred to people he thinks don't know any better, and what's worse, you seem to feel as though your lying gives you standing to preach from on high about the city and what ails it. Fuck you and every other screen name you post under. You're a gutless little weasel.

Stupid motherfucker!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's

Just to reiterate..I'd be remiss if I didn't point how stupid this resident kiss ass and dick suckered looks in retrospect. Believe that lying bullshit.

Stop trying to defect. You talked tough, saying you wouldn't show up "in peace" to any kind of board outing. You were bluffing, and were called on it, three times, with the third being a venue and time of your choosing (tonight, at the Sox game, where you said over and over you'd be, but miraculously you end up "shopping" downtown at first pitch). You're a fraud, an internet tough guy, a lying little twerp who likes to preach about his street cred to people he thinks don't know any better, and what's worse, you seem to feel as though your lying gives you standing to preach from on high about the city and what ails it. Fuck you and every other screen name you post under. You're a gutless little weasel.

Stupid motherfucker!

Spot the lie in anything I said in that quote. And you've since generated a few more apt criticisms for yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:14 pm 

Stupid motherfucker!

Spot the lie in anything I said in that quote. And you've since generated a few more apt criticisms for yourself.

He didn't think enough of your test dummy ass to even tell you the truth. Played you just like the flunky that you are.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:23 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
So... yall wanna try to fight again? I mean... you're both calling each other out. Why not settle it?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:27 pm 

Darkside wrote:
So... yall wanna try to fight again? I mean... you're both calling each other out. Why not settle it?

Why not just find something for ass kissing flunky JLN to do instead?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:33 pm 

Darkside wrote:

Uh... ok.

But really. Yall been talking about this shit for years. Why talk? Fuckin just go for it. End this nonsense. Then there won't be any ambiguity, no bullshit. Unless, we'll, you guys are like scared of each other or whatever. In that case just tell me to piss off.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:37 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Uh... ok.

But really. Yall been talking about this shit for years. Why talk? Fuckin just go for it. End this nonsense. Then there won't be any ambiguity, no bullshit. Unless, we'll, you guys are like scared of each other or whatever. In that case just tell me to piss off.

It ain't working Darko.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:42 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Uh... ok.

It ain't working Darko.

I knew it wouldn't. Both of you are completely cowardly. Lots of talk talk talk.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:48 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Darkside wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Uh... ok.

Just PM, set something up and don't tell anybody but your 2nd. Show up, put your enemy to sleep, help stick him back in the car, speak no more of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 7:12 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Uh... ok.

Just PM, set something up and don't tell anybody but your 2nd. Show up, put your enemy to sleep, help stick him back in the car, speak no more of it.

Well there's the problem. The 2nd.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:22 am 

a meet up is more likely to result in a kiss than a fight, call it a meat up

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:30 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
good dolphin wrote:
a meet up is more likely to result in a kiss than a fight, call it a meat up

Nonsense.

dolphin will judge the proceedings, I will be the timekeeper.

2 minute rounds, with 45 second intervals.

No 3 knockdown rule.

You can be saved by the bell