It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:29 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous, Lord Stanley's, DeKalb Rock City
Jaw Breaker wrote:
I'd also be interested to see what the average ticket price is and how many of those tickets were bought by the league and given away for free.

Also, not that the NBA doesn't have its share of non-calls, but come on:

Isn't that the same dumb bitch that whined about the refs having a special set of whistles for Braveheart?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:32 am 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Nas wrote:
Today's game between the Sky and Fever was a thriller. Angel Reese, the leading MVP candidate, led all scorers in points and rebounds. The Sky made a remarkable comeback in the fourth quarter, overcoming a nearly 10 point deficit to secure an 88-87 victory. Caitlyn Clark put up 17 points and 13 assists, but her performance was marred by her excessive focus on creating as many turnovers as she does assists. It is worth noting that the game was played without tackling.

I watched. Much like March Madness, I wasn't really watching for good basketball but more the storyline and drama.

which is good. The basketball, it is terrible. And the refs are horrendous. But I enjoyed some portion of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:45 am 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
conns7901 wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Some of the ugliest basketball I’ve ever seen.

Maybe next year they can play in the NCAA Men's tournament

It would difficult for them to win a 4a Regional in IHSA basketball.

They would be underdogs for sure.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: John's
All these games were sellouts

*If you manipulate the data enough

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:01 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
City of Fools wrote:
Nas wrote:
Today's game between the Sky and Fever was a thriller. Angel Reese, the leading MVP candidate, led all scorers in points and rebounds. The Sky made a remarkable comeback in the fourth quarter, overcoming a nearly 10 point deficit to secure an 88-87 victory. Caitlyn Clark put up 17 points and 13 assists, but her performance was marred by her excessive focus on creating as many turnovers as she does assists. It is worth noting that the game was played without tackling.

I watched. Much like March Madness, I wasn't really watching for good basketball but more the storyline and drama.

which is good. The basketball, it is terrible. And the refs are horrendous. But I enjoyed some portion of it.

I guess that’s how I feel. But listening to the morning show, you’d think this was good basketball.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Jaw Breaker wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
Nas wrote:

I guess that’s how I feel. But listening to the morning show, you’d think this was good basketball.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:49 am 

pizza_Place: What??
badrogue17 wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
Nas wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:42 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Caller Bob wrote:
All these games were sellouts

*If you manipulate the data enough
Cubs fans can't even let a women's team have an attendance championship.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:59 pm 

conns7901 wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

I was really entertained by the Tennessee Volunteers Texas A&M college baseball WS game yesterday. But now I realize that neither of those teams could beat a AA farm team, so for that reason I voluntarily choose not to be entertained by the deciding game tonight.

Also, a lot of you guys on here who seem to strongly dislike women’s professional basketball seem to (a) know a shit ton about the players in the league (b) know a shit ton about the refereeing in the league (WTF?) (c) post on this message board about women’s professional basketball and (d) look up information/social media information about women’s professional basketball. Odd really. Just odd.

Like I’m not really entertained by professional darts, therefore I know nothing about the participants, and most importantly know nothing about the referees…

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:34 pm 

One Post wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

I was really entertained by the Tennessee Volunteers Texas A&M college baseball WS game yesterday. But now I realize that neither of those teams could beat a AA farm team, so for that reason I voluntarily choose not to be entertained by the deciding game tonight.

Also, a lot of you guys on here who seem to strongly dislike women’s professional basketball seem to (a) know a shit ton about the players in the league (b) know a shit ton about the refereeing in the league (WTF?) (c) post on this message board about women’s professional basketball and (d) look up information/social media information about women’s professional basketball. Odd really. Just odd.

Like I’m not really entertained by professional darts, therefore I know nothing about the participants, and most importantly know nothing about the referees…

AA teams are usually the best, that is where the top prospects are. AAA is watered down has beens or full of 4A players. Based on your logic, you don’t watch any college sports then.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:31 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Today, Angel Reese achieved an UNPRECEDENTED milestone by setting a new record for the longest double-double streak in WNBA history. Meanwhile, Caitlin Clark fucked around and almost got a triple-double, falling short by just one rebound. If the season ended today, the Fever would qualify for the playoffs.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:07 am 
100000 CLUB

Angel Reese has set a new WNBA record for the most consecutive double doubles. At the same time, Caitlin Clark fucked around and got a triple-double. It was the first triple double for a rookie in WNBA history and the first in franchise history for the Indiana Fever. WNBA action, it's FANtastic!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:18 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Nas wrote:
Angel Reese has set a new WNBA record for the most consecutive double doubles. At the same time, Caitlin Clark fucked around and got a triple-double. It was the first triple double for a rookie in WNBA history and the first in franchise history for the Indiana Fever. WNBA action, it's FANtastic!

11K in attendance for a 18K seat arena. Though if you don't count sections it was a sellout. Jam packed on on a holiday weekend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:20 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Nas wrote:

Can the league fix it so they are co-ROY?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 3:06 pm 
100000 CLUB

Caitlin Clark fucked around and got another triple double. There is no competition. She's the RoY. Crown her.