It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 4:20 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
I see we decided to go with the "everyone else is a bigger bigot" route I saw coming.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 4:22 pm 

Style: you should be caring out bigotry!
Cfmb: well doc you seem to hate women and are a homophobe.
Style: not that bigotry! Other bigotry!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 4:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Darkside wrote:
I see we decided to go with the "everyone else is a bigger bigot" route I saw coming.

To illustrate just how ignorant and deranged you are, there is no such thing as a "bigger bigot".

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 4:25 pm 

The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Darkside wrote:

To illustrate just how ignorant and deranged you are, there is no such thing as a "bigger bigot".

So your bigotry is unacceptable as well and should be called out accordingly? Got it. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 4:28 pm 

Darkside wrote:

The "hates women" tag is odd coming from a group whose most hated person by a large margin happens to be a woman. Julie DiCaro. 2nd most hated person also a woman. Hillary Clinton. 3rd most hated person was also a woman. Lori Lightfoot. But hey its the guy who really has never bashed any of them, or any other woman on here for that matter, who happens to "hate" women. Sure dude.

Is it any wonder why people have hauled ass by the dozens to get the fuck away from you creepy weirdos?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 4:31 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Darkside wrote:

So your bigotry is unacceptable as well and should be called out accordingly? Got it. Thanks.

You tried to pivot away from being exposed as a creepy motherfucker by "crying homophobe". It ain't working.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 4:31 pm 

Darkside wrote:

The "hates women" tag is odd coming from a group whose most hated person by a large margin happens to be a woman. Julie DiCaro. 2nd most hated person also a woman. Hillary Clinton. 3rd most hated person was also a woman. Lori Lightfoot. But hey its the guy who really has never bashed any of them, or any other woman on here for that matter, who happens to "hate" women. Sure dude.

Is it any wonder why people have hauled ass by the dozens to get the fuck away from you creepy weirdos?

Did you just try to pull a "bigger bigot" card? Right after saying there's no such thing?
That was less than like 5 minutes ago dude. Lol...

(People don't hate Julie because she's a woman)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 4:32 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Darkside wrote:

You tried to pivot away from being exposed as a creepy motherfucker by "crying homophobe". It ain't working.

:lol:
What I love best about you is that you literally have no shame.

Ok I'm done with you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 4:35 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Did you just try to pull a "bigger bigot" card? Right after saying there's no such thing?
That was less than like 5 minutes ago dude. Lol...

(People don't hate Julie because she's a woman)

Now "we're Just Asking Questions" again. Shocking!.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 4:41 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Darkside wrote:

What I love best about you is that you literally have no shame.

Ok I'm done with you.

Nah what you should have been "done with" was looking at the genitals of unsuspecting teammates as they dressed for games when you were in high school.

As one who played sports all of his life and was an ok basketball player in my youth, that is some creepy and rather weirdo shit. And no heterosexual man wants another man sitting there staring at his dick while he is dressing or undressing.
But again, according to "good ol Darko" The problem is with the guy who "looks away" from that sort of thing.
According to this clown in order to be "secure" in yourself as a man, you have to be good with staring at "hundreds of dicks".

Darkside wrote:
It never occurred to me to think of it in a sexual way of any kind. I guess it was normal to shower after gym or games. I'd be more worried about the guy trying so hard to look the other way. Not that I'd really give a fuck either way of the guy had a positive plus minus and didn't get me hurt I was happy.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 6:51 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
:lol: :lol: :lol:

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:13 am 

And what "man" would get shitty because another man decided to wear clothes that prevented creepy motherfuckers such as himself from "seeing" his dick? Just Asking A Question
Darkside wrote:
Yeah. So... I don't think you played sports :lol:
Were you that guy that wore a towel into the shower and showered in your skives? We used to laugh at guys like that. When you're as insecure in your sexuality as you appear to be, questions are raised.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:59 am 

And what "man" would get shitty because another man decided to wear clothes that prevented creepy motherfuckers such as himself from "seeing" his dick? Just Asking A Question
Darkside wrote:
Were you that guy that wore a towel into the shower and showered in your skives? We used to laugh at guys like that. When you're as insecure in your sexuality as you appear to be, questions are raised.

Wow. That really turned you on.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:18 am 

Darkside wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Wow. That really turned you on.

It actually sounds like you were trying to get "turned on" and were gravely "disappointed"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:39 am 
100000 CLUB

Disappointed?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:54 am 

Just un case you believe that this sort of belief is a one off for "Darko The Dick Surveyor" think again. He's actually "engaged" in this bullshit before.
Darkside wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Darkside wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
We’re looking at something much different than sexuality though. This is an active attempt to deny biological reality (and force others to do so under penalty of law).

I’m not clear those in Spaulding’s camp are trying to stop a guy from wearing a dress.

We have had this rule for 3-4 years now and I can’t think of one time that it has been an issue.

I worked at a place years ago that had a huge Lesbian problem. To the point where some girls were afraid to use certain bathrooms. You know what they did as a result?

They refused to go into the restroom or they only went in if one of their friends accompanied them. Problem solved.

Its not that easy though. In high school I had all of like 10 minutes to shower and change. I wasn't going to just not go in the locker room and change. I sure as hell wasn't going to go through the rest of the day stinking either. I had to use that shower, had to use the locker room. I couldn't just choose not to.
I don't remember if it was you or someone else who said something about guys not just swinging their dicks around in the locker room. I'm not giving you shit if that was you, but I kinda have to laugh at that. There were plenty of dicks swinging around and doing windmills and all that happy shit by the time I was I high school. Hell in college there was one guy who did shadow puppets with his junk. Funny as hell at the time but I can see why someone might think that's weird today. Anyhow, it sounded like whoever made that comment hasn't spent much time playing sports.

Everyone is different but dick games between Men has never really been my thing. I made the comment and I have played sports my entire life. I also hooped in high school for my school. We didn't rock like that. Sure we got undressed around one another because we had to for games but we didn't get our kicks by running around naked through the locker rooms.

Did the community shower thing in the dorms in college because I had to but got in washed my ass and got out. Wasn't sitting there surveying other men. I question dudes like that but to each his own.

Man. You are seriously repressed dude. I think I'm starting to understand why you're so damn wound up all the time.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:02 am 
100000 CLUB

Just un case
:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Marie's
Mods please lock this thread. These two ph@gs are getting boring.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Veto.

Competing accusations of gaiety moves meters. This is an all time rubber-glue match up and we’re still in the early rounds.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:06 pm 

Phil Leotardo wrote:
Mods please lock this thread. These two ph@gs are getting boring.

You're boring you stupid piece of shit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
You're repressed if you want to avoid naked guys playing with their dicks in front of a bunch of other naked guys? This thread really is something. :lol:

Last edited by Tall Midget on Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:34 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Veto.

Competing accusations of gaiety moves meters. This is an all time rubber-glue match up and we’re still in the early rounds.

#truth

This might be the thread of the year.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:21 pm 

Moint’s Pal agrees.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:24 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
You're repressed if you want to avoid guys play with their dicks in front of a bunch of other naked guys? This thread really is something. :lol:

Play with their dicks?
One thing this wacky thread shows is what people read vs what was actually written.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:35 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Darkside wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
You're repressed if you want to avoid guys play with their dicks in front of a bunch of other naked guys? This thread really is something. :lol:

Play with their dicks?
One thing this wacky thread shows is what people read vs what was actually written.

What was actually written was pretty fucking weird no matter what kind of terminology you want to use to describe it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:54 am 

As stated previously, this isn't Darko's first trip around the block with this sort of thing. This is some real, dare I say I "creepy" shit here. In this latest "take" of his, you're not "secure" in your "sexuality" unless you find male athletes "attractive"
Darkside wrote:
Dude, I'm pretty hip with the human psyche.
I don't particularly find being in the presence of male nudity "appealing" but I'm not clutching pearls over it like you do. I'm not threatened by the sight of a penis. It certainly doesn't disgust me.
I'm very secure in my sexuality. And I'm not judging you by any means whatsoever but you don't seem very secure in yours.
For example, can you name for me a male athlete that is an attractive man? I doubt you would
It's not like you wanna fuck the guy. But you can say "yes, he's an attractive man" and that does not mean that I'd think you want to have sex with him.

What heterosexual "Man" goes around wondering if other men are "attractive" or not? And gets upset if another man fails to see it the way that he does? Just Asking A Question
But you know, we're just simply "misreading" what was actually written here.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:24 am 
100000 CLUB

Truth be told I've been "laying low" ever since.

"Truth"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:24 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Darkside wrote:
I've seen hundreds of dicks in my life. I'm really not worried about my reaction to seeing a penis. You kinda lose your sensitivity to it around week 1 of the season.

It all makes sense now. You are gay. We still love you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:29 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Truth be told I've been "laying low" ever since.

"Truth"

Why do Frank and Darko always feel the need to cover each other's "backsides" around here? It's obvious that they are literally "joined at the hip".
That shit is creepy as shit too.

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:31 am 
100000 CLUB

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next