It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 75  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Gem City
Caller Bob wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Mariota

Quote:
2020 season
See also: 2020 Las Vegas Raiders season
On March 25, 2020, Mariota signed a two-year, $17.6 million contract with the Las Vegas Raiders.[146]

Mariota was placed on injured reserve on September 7, 2020.[147] He was designated to return from injured reserve on September 30, and began practicing with the team again.[148] Mariota was activated on October 20.[149]

Mariota made his Raiders debut in the first quarter of a Week 15 matchup against the Chargers after starter Derek Carr left the game with a groin injury. Mariota completed 17 of 28 passes for 226 yards, a touchdown, and an interception and rushed for 88 yards and a touchdown as the Raiders lost 30–27 in overtime.[150][151

Quote:
2021 season
See also: 2021 Las Vegas Raiders season
Mariota entered the season as the backup to Derek Carr.

Quote:
On December 8, 2022, Mariota was benched in favor of Ridder for the Falcons' Week 15 game against the Saints

Quote:
On March 20, 2023, Mariota signed a one-year, $5 million deal with the Philadelphia Eagles.[164] In a backup role to Jalen Hurts, he appeared in three games.

He started 13 games in 2022.

Eventually displaced for the Great Desmon Ridder. Come back when you have a point.

Jay Cutler was once benched for the great Jimmy Clausen. Was Cutler not considered a starter? Come back when you have a clue.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Hawg Ass wrote:
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Seems like the Steelers offensive Coordinator is really impressed with the talent of one Justin Fields. Shocking
https://steelersdepot.com/2024/07/riddi ... ne-player/

So the coach is never quoted, just Riddick commenting on what he believes he knows. Did you really read the article?

So Louis Riddick is lying is what you're saying?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:07 pm 

Brick wrote:
Brick explain how he has been a career backup instead of once again "gaslighting" The argument. Thanks.
It's not gaslighting to point out that you were using a flawed statistic. Without looking into injury history, he has started 19 games in the past 5 years. That's roughly out of 83 games.

He, just like (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky and Fields, seem destined to being a career backup after they failed to stay at their first destination even after being given a lot of games to prove they could do it.

I don't believe you understand what the term "career backup" means

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:08 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Mariota

Quote:
2020 season
See also: 2020 Las Vegas Raiders season
On March 25, 2020, Mariota signed a two-year, $17.6 million contract with the Las Vegas Raiders.[146]

Mariota was placed on injured reserve on September 7, 2020.[147] He was designated to return from injured reserve on September 30, and began practicing with the team again.[148] Mariota was activated on October 20.[149]

Mariota made his Raiders debut in the first quarter of a Week 15 matchup against the Chargers after starter Derek Carr left the game with a groin injury. Mariota completed 17 of 28 passes for 226 yards, a touchdown, and an interception and rushed for 88 yards and a touchdown as the Raiders lost 30–27 in overtime.[150][151

Quote:
2021 season
See also: 2021 Las Vegas Raiders season
Mariota entered the season as the backup to Derek Carr.

Quote:
On December 8, 2022, Mariota was benched in favor of Ridder for the Falcons' Week 15 game against the Saints

Quote:
On March 20, 2023, Mariota signed a one-year, $5 million deal with the Philadelphia Eagles.[164] In a backup role to Jalen Hurts, he appeared in three games.

He started 13 games in 2022.

Isn't Caller Bob supposed to be a "writer"? Of What exactly?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:21 pm 

Brick wrote:
Brick explain how he has been a career backup instead of once again "gaslighting" The argument. Thanks.
It's not gaslighting to point out that you were using a flawed statistic. Without looking into injury history, he has started 19 games in the past 5 years. That's roughly out of 83 games.

He, just like (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky and Fields, seem destined to being a career backup after they failed to stay at their first destination even after being given a lot of games to prove they could do it.

I'm just pointing out that your stat doesn't mean what you think it means since it only counts games they play in.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:29 pm 

Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:

He, just like (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky and Fields, seem destined to being a career backup after they failed to stay at their first destination even after being given a lot of games to prove they could do it.

I'm just pointing out that your stat doesn't mean what you think it means since it only counts games they play in.

And I'm just pointing out that he wasn't a "career backup". Which you and Caller Bob claimed that he was.

And besides Riddick never said that he was Marcus Mariota talent wise or Career Wise. Another thing that "Writer Bob" got wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:30 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:

He, just like (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky and Fields, seem destined to being a career backup after they failed to stay at their first destination even after being given a lot of games to prove they could do it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:31 pm 

Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:

And actually I doubt seriously that you know what that Stats means.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:53 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
:lol:
This is too much.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:59 pm 

CFMB: The place where you learn that "Career Backups" actually have started the majority of games in which they happened to have particupated in during their careers.

Do some of you dudes actually know ANYTHING ABOUT SPORTS? Just Asking A Question

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:00 pm 

Mariota was a second overall pick, behind Jameis Winston. We can debate whether he was a starter or a backup (why I have no idea) but we can probably all agree he was overdraft and thus something of a bust.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:01 pm 

CFMB: The place where you learn that "Career Backups" actually have started the majority of games in which they happened to have particupated in during their careers.

Do some of you dudes actually know ANYTHING ABOUT SPORTS? Just Asking A Question

You don't realize how ridiculous this post was?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:06 pm 

Darkside wrote:

Do you not understand how "ridiculous" you are? And sound on a regular as you try to "vaguely" reference your way through each and every post without actually ever making a point?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:15 pm 

Darkside wrote:

Do you not understand how "ridiculous" you are? And sound on a regular as you try to "vaguely" reference your way through each and every post without actually ever making a point?

Dude just read what you wrote. Read it and just turn off that supermassive ego you have there for about 4 seconds.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:23 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Dude just read what you wrote. Read it and just turn off that supermassive ego you have there for about 4 seconds.

It makes someone's ego "supermassive" to suggest that Caller Bob doesn't know shit about sports? Since when?.

And you should get a hold of yourself dude. You're nowhere near as "middle of the road" as you pretend to be. You're actually about as full of shit as they come around here. You personalize everything under the guise of "good ol Darko" but you're up with all of the bullshit too. Constantly lurking and always on the side of the asswipes with your phony ass.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:32 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Darkside wrote:

It makes someone's ego "supermassive" to suggest that Caller Bob doesn't know shit about sports? Since when?.

And you should get a hold of yourself dude. You're nowhere near as "middle of the road" as you pretend to be. You're actually about as full of shit as they come around here. You personalize everything under the guise of "good ol Darko" but you're up with all of the bullshit too. Constantly lurking and always on the side of the asswipes with your phony ass.

I thought this was football banter. You are wound far too tight man. I don't want to talk to you. I'm afraid you'll pop a vessel or something.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:50 pm 

Darkside wrote:
I don't want to talk to you..

Best thing you've ever said to me on here. Don't renege this time aight?
Darkside wrote:
I'm afraid you'll pop a vessel or something.
Not a vessel but definitely a shot of Julio Resposado as I get out in the world and enjoy my summer. Don't tell ya gal Spaulding, she tends to be envious of people that enjoy their lives. Seems like you do too. Don't forget the earlier request OK? See ya

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:11 pm 

pizza_Place: La Manna Bakery
Darkside wrote:
I don't want to talk to you..

Best thing you've ever said to me on here. Don't renege this time aight?
Darkside wrote:
I'm afraid you'll pop a vessel or something.
Not a vessel but definitely a shot of Julio Resposado as I get out in the world and enjoy my summer. Don't tell ya gal Spaulding, she tends to be envious of people that enjoy their lives. Seems like you do too. Don't forget the earlier request OK? See ya

The Fuck ya postin??!!!???

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:09 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Seems like the Steelers offensive Coordinator is really impressed with the talent of one Justin Fields. Shocking
https://steelersdepot.com/2024/07/riddi ... ne-player/

So the coach is never quoted, just Riddick commenting on what he believes he knows. Did you really read the article?

So Louis Riddick is lying is what you're saying?

Just stating the coach was never quoted.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:01 am 

Do people think Fields doesn't have talent?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:03 am 

good dolphin wrote:

He has talents but almost of all of them don't translate to his position as a quarterback.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:40 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
good dolphin wrote:

Every player in the NFL has talent.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:33 am 

good dolphin wrote:

Yep.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:34 am 

Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Very few at his position have his talent however. Not even the guy whom the Bears replaced him with.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:40 am 

Here is the oddity in all of this. NFL player after NFL player has stared coaching and supporting cast matters. CFMB football gurus repeatedly claimed that it didn't matter. Then all I see is the players replace the coordinator most responsible for coaching Justin Fields and also replace/upgrade the overwhelming number of his supporting cast. All so that Caleb Williams will be in a much better position to succeed..
Ok.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:52 am 

Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Very few at his position have his talent however. Not even the guy whom the Bears replaced him with.

The Bears and their fans better hope not.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2024 11:01 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Nas wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

The Bears and their fans better hope not.

If he doesn't then "WE" are in trouble. Jordan Love surely isn't in the Conversation talent wise with Justin Fields.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2024 11:03 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Justin Fields is a dead dog. It's time to move on.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2024 11:06 am 

Someone here is not telling the truth.
https://www.chicitysports.com/stats-pro ... essures-ch

Quote:
Pro Football Focus ranked the Bears’ offensive line 23rd in pass blocking for the 2023 season. ESPN’s pass block win rate statistics tell a different story. Left tackle Braxton Jones won the fifth-most pass blocks of any offensive tackle in the league last year. As a unit, the Bears won 64 percent of their pass blocks, enough to rank as the fifth-best unit in the league in the statistic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2024 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Darkside wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Great post. 100% accurate. Its interesting how sometimes the least intelligent people have the largest and most misplaced opinion of themselves. Ltg is a prime example.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 75  Next