It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 75  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Hawg Ass wrote:
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
https://www.dkpittsburghsports.com/2024/07/30/russell-wilson-returns-justin-fields-stacks-another-good-day-steelers-training-camp-nfl-cah

Quote:
LATROBE, Pa. -- Despite what odds are circulating your favorite betting sites, no, we're really not on the brink of a quarterback competition just yet.

But, in the Steelers' first fully-padded practice of training camp, there's no doubt that Justin Fields was a clear winner from the landmark day at Saint Vincent College

Honestly, do you just choose to read what you want and post it, because you are being delusional.

You might want to sit this one out. Stick to Bears/Packers garbage. That's more your speed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:49 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
https://www.dkpittsburghsports.com/2024/07/30/russell-wilson-returns-justin-fields-stacks-another-good-day-steelers-training-camp-nfl-cah

Quote:
LATROBE, Pa. -- Despite what odds are circulating your favorite betting sites, no, we're really not on the brink of a quarterback competition just yet.

But, in the Steelers' first fully-padded practice of training camp, there's no doubt that Justin Fields was a clear winner from the landmark day at Saint Vincent College

Honestly, do you just choose to read what you want and post it, because you are being delusional.

You might want to sit this one out. Stick to Bears/Packers garbage. That's more your speed

No, I am good, I know he is a back up at best.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:51 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Quote:

OK you KNOW he's a backup. Good for you!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:55 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Quote:

OK you KNOW he's a backup. Good for you!

Prove me wrong, I will be here. I wish that son of a bitch would have stayed at quarterback for the Bears.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:03 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Prove me wrong, I will be here. I wish that son of a bitch would have stayed at quarterback for the Bears.

Again great for you. When he proves you wrong you will get amnesia like all of the other dudes around here happen to do all of the time. Why? because it's the CFMB way.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:05 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:

Again great for you. When he proves you wrong you will get amnesia like all of the other dudes around here happen to do all of the time. Why? because it's the CFMB way.

If he was a starter, he wouldn’t have been traded for a 6th round draft pick. It ain’t just CFMB, I assure you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:11 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

If he was a starter, he wouldn’t have been traded for a 6th round draft pick. It ain’t just CFMB, I assure you.

There are literally Hall of Famers that were acquired from a worse position than that. But hey CFMB doesn't want to talk about that.

The dude that he isn't expected to beat out was paid to walk away, yet the CFMB gurus don't want to admit that either.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:12 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

There are literally Hall of Famers that were acquired from a worse position than that. But hey CFMB doesn't want to talk about that.

The dude that he isn't expected to beat out was paid to walk away, yet the CFMB gurus don't want to admit that either.

And you keep saying that you're mad as hell that he isn't on the Bears anymore as if that has value. It doesn't. You're the same dude who claimed he isn't talented either. Again ok.

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:13 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

That is great but again he was acquired for a 6th round draft pick.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:16 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

That is great but again he was acquired for a 6th round draft pick.

Yes he was. And Tom Brady was a 6th Round Pick. And Kurt Warner was bagging groceries. And Warren Moon was playing in the CFL. So what's your point?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:17 pm 

He has played in the league and teams know he isn’t a starting quarterback, the ones you mentioned hadn’t played a game in the NFL.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:19 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
He has played in the league and teams know he isn’t a starting quarterback, the ones you mentioned hadn’t played a game in the NFL.

Oh now that changes everything doesn't it? :lol: :lol:

You sound silly and frankly scared of being wrong. And the 6th Rd thing could just be an example of Pittsburgh "fleecing" Poles. Just As Pittsburgh fleeced him when they traded for Writer Bob's favorite receiver a few years back.

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:21 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:

Not at all, he isn’t a starting quarterback.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:23 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Well if he plays in 2 games this season and starts in 2 of them, he's a starting quarterback... or so I've been told.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:23 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Very few besides the CFMB gurus (use the term loosely) believe that at this point. In fact he will be the starting QB for Pittsburgh before this season is over. So get your excuses ready.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:24 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Well if he plays in 2 games this season and starts in 2 of them, he's a starting quarterback... or so I've been told.

I didn’t tell you that. He sucks.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:26 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

And you are proven wrong you will check into the witness protection program like all of the other "aficionados" around here do whenever they get it wrong.Book it!

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:27 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

I know you didn't. You're not an id!ot.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:28 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

And you are proven wrong you will check into the witness protection program like all of the other "aficionados" around here do whenever they get it wrong.Book it!

That’s going to be a long list because clearly almost everyone in the NFL feels the same way.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:34 pm 

I never knew that Dan Marino was a loser until I happened to start reading the Football Section of this message board. Or that a dude that has started the majority of his games as a pro was somehow a "career backup". Or that Fields "can't throw" even though he has had one of the best % as a deep ball passer since entering the league. Or that the Bears offensive line didn't suck the entire time Fields was there even as the eyetest clearly demonstrated that they did.
I mean you just can't find this sort of Football information just anywhere you know.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:36 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
That’s going to be a long list because clearly almost everyone in the NFL feels the same way.

You seem as if you are still trying to convince yourself of this actually

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:38 pm 

Dan Marino isn't a loser. But he's not a winner. Jim Kelly isn't really a winner either. Or Romo (who I feel is actually a loser).
But before I really opine on whether they are losers I need to know if they won any salary championships.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:39 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:

No need to convince myself, where are the teams that were clamoring for Justin Fields to be their starting quarterback? If he was, teams don’t care what it cost, so clearly they didn’t want him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:40 pm 

Dan Marino is neither a winner or a loser. Just the sort of "sports knowledge"that we've come to know and "love" around here.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:44 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

No need to convince myself, where are the teams that were clamoring for Justin Fields to be their starting quarterback? If he was, teams don’t care what it cost, so clearly they didn’t want him.

They also didn't want Kurt Warner or Warren Moon once upon a time either. Brock Purdy was a 7th Rd pick too. But hey the kid sucks (in your opinion) because you believe that "no one wanted them to be their starting QB" even as it's clear that one of the best run franchises in the NFL acquired him to be their starting Quarterback.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:46 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

They also didn't want Kurt Warner or Warren Moon once upon a time either. Brock Purdy was a 7th Rd pick too. But hey the kid sucks (in your opinion) because you believe that "no one wanted them to be their starting QB" even as it's clear that one of the best run franchises in the NFL acquired him to be their starting Quarterback.

Again, none of the guys mentioned had played a down of NFL football, the film is there on your guy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:51 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Again, none of the guys mentioned had played a down of NFL football, the film is there on your guy.

Oh the new "spin" is that there must be "NFL Film" in order for the point to be relevant. And when that is disproven then what excuse will you come up with next? There are plenty examples of QBs that were actually cut or considered to be busts and washout with one team only to go onto greatness with another. I hope you (being the Guru that you are) happen to know this?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:53 pm 

Please keep on loving Fields, I wish you the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:13 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:

And you keep hating him. I would say that I wish you the best too, but really I don't.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:16 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:

And you keep hating him. I would say that I wish you the best too, but really I don't.

My head will lay just fine on my pillow.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 75  Next