It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 146  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:37 pm 

The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Today "WE" learn that recovered fumbles and unrecovered fumbles are one and the same. "We" also learn that fumbles on the QB/Center exchange are always the fault of the QB. This really is some Football "education" that "we" at CFMB happen to provide.

Mike Tomlin Speaks Up on Justin Fields’ Fumbled Snaps in the Preseason Game Against the Texans

Quote:
“I thought he did some nice things, but obviously he was a component of the C-Q exchange, and from my perspective, that’s dual responsibility on the center and the quarterback.”

Quote:
"The snapping part, we've just got to be on the same page," Fields said. "I will put that on me to just be on the same page and know who's in at center,

Justin has zero QB IQ. He didn't even know who was in at center to start the game... :lol:

Quote:
"I think just tighten up the details," Fields said. "I think we're focusing on just controlling what we can control and not shooting ourselves in the foot. It's just a repetitive thing. As long as we do that, put ourselves in great field position and do the routine things routinely

Same old song and dance for Fields. "Do the routine things routinely" He's not a first year rookie trying to get the routine tings routinely. These things should be routine by now. C.Williams is light years ahead of Fields in football IQ and he hasn't even started a game yet.

Caleb Williams didn't look that great on Saturday. Might want to pump da breaks on that one just a little bit

What? Caleb looked like a superstar compared to fumbling Fields.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Juiced wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Today "we" learned it's no big deal that a QB, whom has fumbled 26 times in 28 games the past two seasons, is fumbling the football in the preseason.

You can't make up this stupidity folks....

What are the odds that Writer Bob even knows that the coach held the Center responsible for the botched snaps?

Tomlin said it is a duel responsibility. Duel means two last time I checked.

What are the odds of a good QB fumbling the snap 2 times in 6 plays? :lol:

He said "from his perspective". Which means his point of view.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:39 pm 

Juiced wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Today "WE" learn that recovered fumbles and unrecovered fumbles are one and the same. "We" also learn that fumbles on the QB/Center exchange are always the fault of the QB. This really is some Football "education" that "we" at CFMB happen to provide.

Mike Tomlin Speaks Up on Justin Fields’ Fumbled Snaps in the Preseason Game Against the Texans

Quote:
“I thought he did some nice things, but obviously he was a component of the C-Q exchange, and from my perspective, that’s dual responsibility on the center and the quarterback.”

Quote:
"The snapping part, we've just got to be on the same page," Fields said. "I will put that on me to just be on the same page and know who's in at center,

Justin has zero QB IQ. He didn't even know who was in at center to start the game... :lol:

Quote:
"I think just tighten up the details," Fields said. "I think we're focusing on just controlling what we can control and not shooting ourselves in the foot. It's just a repetitive thing. As long as we do that, put ourselves in great field position and do the routine things routinely

Same old song and dance for Fields. "Do the routine things routinely" He's not a first year rookie trying to get the routine tings routinely. These things should be routine by now. C.Williams is light years ahead of Fields in football IQ and he hasn't even started a game yet.

Caleb Williams didn't look that great on Saturday. Might want to pump da breaks on that one just a little bit

What? Caleb looked like a superstar compared to fumbling Fields.

And yet Justin Fields stil had a higher passer rating. And the refs balled CW out on that holding play also. He threw the ball directly to the CB

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:43 pm 

Juiced wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Today "we" learned it's no big deal that a QB, whom has fumbled 26 times in 28 games the past two seasons, is fumbling the football in the preseason.

You can't make up this stupidity folks....

What are the odds that Writer Bob even knows that the coach held the Center responsible for the botched snaps?

Tomlin said it is a duel responsibility. Duel means two last time I checked.

What are the odds of a good QB fumbling the snap 2 times in 6 plays? :lol:

He said "from his perspective". Which means his point of view.

Are you high? He didn't say from his perspective it was the centers fault. What's your point?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:46 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
:lol: :lol: There was nothing wrong with the snaps, the first one was placed perfectly fine in his hands

Duh? If the Center snaps the ball on the wrong snap count it doesn't matter if he places it in the QB's hands or not it will still result in a fumbled snap Writer Boob. You would think that with YOUR VAST KNOWLEDGE OF THE SPORT :lol: :lol: that you would know this sort of thing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:48 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
:lol: You literally made up a story about the coach saying it was the Centers fault that was refuted in two seconds by a direct quote from Tomlin. Just stop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:52 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
:lol: You literally made up a story about the coach saying it was the Centers fault that was refuted in two seconds by a direct quote from Tomlin. Just stop

See what I mean by you and your "fiction" Writer Boob. I just simply went off of Tomlin's actions durin̈g the game and not what he said in the press conference. He removed the center from the game after the 2nd possession and provided another Center who could snap the ball correctly for Fields on his 3rd possession. That was all of the validation that anyone should have needed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:54 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

See what I mean by you and your "fiction" Writer Boob. I just simply went off of Tomlin's actions durin̈g the game and not what he said in the press conference. He removed the center from the game after the 2nd possession and provided another Center who could snap the ball correctly for Fields on his 3rd possession. That was all of the validation that anyone should have needed.

Quote:
"I thought he did some nice things, but obviously he was a component of the C-Q (center-quarterback) exchange," Tomlin said of Fields' outing, via the team's official website. "From my perspective, that's dual responsibility on the center and the quarterback.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:56 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Quote:
"I thought he did some nice things, but obviously he was a component of the C-Q (center-quarterback) exchange," Tomlin said of Fields' outing, via the team's official website. "From my perspective, that's dual responsibility on the center and the quarterback.

Writer Boob is one of the dudes who's a huge believer in coaches that "win press conferences" :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
in basketball if you miss a shot but get the offensive rebound, it negates the miss.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:01 pm 

Bagels wrote:
in basketball if you miss a shot but get the offensive rebound, it negates the miss.

No but you actually "maintain the possession". Which is the same in football when you "recover your own fumble". But thanks for playing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:13 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Does that logo mean there's one graduate for every three students?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:28 pm 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/pit ... 30f6d18016

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:44 pm 

Darkside wrote:

That many you think???

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:53 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Darkside wrote:

That many you think???

Of the top schools in Illinois CPS has 7 of them. Including the top 5 overall in the State

Top Ranked Illinois Schools
Payton College Preparatory High School
1034 N Wells St, Chicago, Illinois 60610
Northside College Preparatory High School
5501 N Kedzie Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60625
Young Magnet High School
211 S Laflin St, Chicago, Illinois 60607
High grades and scores aren't enough to stand out to top colleges. Get 1:1 support building a comprehensive admissions strategy with a CollegeAdvisor Admissions Expert.

Connect with an Expert Today