It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 146  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:19 pm 
1000 CLUB

It was absolutely a TD if he hands it off. Justin just isn't football smart. I know saying that makes me a racist despite it being true.

Caleb Williams is football smart. So that now means I'm not a racist. :cheers:

See how being racist/not being racist can change in a blink of an eye. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

I think Justin can be like the 13th best Qb in the League because he's such a great athlete. Hell, that ain't bad. We have 32 starters.

It's just you have a zero percent chance of winning a Super Bowl with him. Because you have to win 3 or 4 post season games to do that. And he will run into a better QB that will eventually beat him. And/or an excellent defense that will eventually beat him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:29 pm 

Beardown wrote:
I think Justin can be like the 13th best Qb in the League because he's such a great athlete. Hell, that ain't bad. We have 32 starters.

It's just you have a zero percent chance of winning a Super Bowl with him. Because you have to win 3 or 4 post season games to do that. And he will run into a better QB that will eventually beat him. And/or an excellent defense that will eventually beat him.

Are you going to run the fucking wishbone?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

Saying he can be the 13th best isn't saying he's good. But he only has 4 more years where he will be an excellent athlete. Those hits and just aging will add up. Once he loses that he will absolutely suck.

Once again, you can't win a Super Bowl with him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:47 pm 
1000 CLUB

I know this is racist. But he would be an excellent RB if somebody convinced him to do that. He would refuse.

Also, and don't know if he can catch, but if he could he would be an even better Wide Receiver. Once again, I don't know how his hands are. He'd have to train all off season to learn route running and WR techniques. Maybe his first year as WR would only be decent. But year 2 and beyond would be great I think. After learning and being more comfortable.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:34 pm 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
joining this thread late

but that last example...is not an example of bad Justin Fields, rather an indictment on the the number 15 receiver.

The kid takes four steps between the 5 yd line and the goal line then jumps up...young man, you just keep running its gonna fall in your hands Like a Mike Lindell Pillow.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:48 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
OscarTangoEcho wrote:
joining this thread late

but that last example...is not an example of bad Justin Fields, rather an indictment on the the number 15 receiver.

The kid takes four steps between the 5 yd line and the goal line then jumps up...young man, you just keep running its gonna fall in your hands Like a Mike Lindell Pillow.

I agree that the receive misread the pass and slowed down when he shouldn't have. That said, the ball still appeared to be overthrown.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:59 am 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
OscarTangoEcho wrote:
joining this thread late

Yep and as watched the game it seemed to be all on Fields until someone pointed it out later that it was actually on the receiver. He stutter stepped before the pass got there. But he's one of the future cuts currently on the roster so what can anyone expect I guess.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:05 am 

pizza_Place: What??
He had one of those wow plays, where he magics his way out of a sure sack and then mahomes a completion with pinpoint accuracy on the sideline. Come 4th quarter time, looks like a re-tard. It's amazing that the script never changes. Ever.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:20 am 

pizza_Place: not Pequod's
If he works hard and improves he can have a solid career as a backup QB

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:32 am 

More CFMB inspired "narratives"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:00 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
The best QB’s and their legend almost always comes from late game heroics. So far, Fields is the opposite of that playing the worst when it matters most.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:05 am 

pizza_Place: John's
We appear to have the best young QB since Mahomes and this clown ia spewing Fields nonsense. Shut the fuck up and enjoy this Bears moment

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:07 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
We appear to have the best young QB since Mahomes and this clown ia spewing Fields nonsense. Shut the fuck up and enjoy this Bears moment

You're dumber than a box of rocks. And isn't referring to someone as the "Pride Of Morris, Il" an oxymoron? Just Asking A Question

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:09 am 

pizza_Place: John's
You are clearly not a Bears fan. You are a fan of trying to win arguments on a message board and frankly your record sucks

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:11 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
LTG is trying to have it both ways. He's simultaneously excusing Justin Fields' play against guys who will be plumbers or working in the financial industry in a couple of weeks, but criticizing Caleb for 3 straight incomplete passes to start the game against NFL backups and a stray starter.

I'm not a football expert, but I would find it more troubling that a 4th year pro is struggling against "bums" than I would that a rookie threw 3 straight incomplete passes against NFL players.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:13 am 

denisdman wrote:
The best QB’s and their legend almost always comes from late game heroics. So far, Fields is the opposite of that playing the worst when it matters most.

There is a reason that MANY outside of Chicago believe that this kid is a good player. It's because he is a good player. Playing with a crappy Bears roster for 3 years hardly takes away from that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:16 am 

Nas wrote:
LTG is trying to have it both ways. He's simultaneously excusing Justin Fields' play against guys who will be plumbers or working in the financial industry in a couple of weeks, but criticizing Caleb for 3 straight incomplete passes to start the game against NFL backups and a stray starter.

I'm not a football expert, but I would find it more troubling that a 4th year pro is struggling against "bums" than I would that a rookie threw 3 straight incomplete passes against NFL players.

He didn't actually "struggle" against Bums though. That's CFMB claptrap. He clearly demonstrated that he should be the starting QB for a team that hasn't had a losing season in about 2 decades. Whether he is or not remains to be seen but he was clearly better than Wilson last night.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:21 am 

The Doctor Of Style wrote:
denisdman wrote:

There is a reason that MANY outside of Chicago believe that this kid is a good player. It's because he is a good player. Playing with a crappy Bears roster for 3 years hardly takes away from that.

Just not MANY GM's who do this as a living. No one wanted Fields. Pitt said thanks for taking Claypool off our hands. Here is a pity offer for Fields.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:22 am 

Nas wrote:

He didn't actually "struggle" against Bums though. That's CFMB claptrap. He clearly demonstrated that he should be the starting QB for a team that hasn't had a losing season in about 2 decades. Whether he is or not remains to be seen but he was clearly better than Wilson last night.

Pitt about to have their first losing season in about 2 decades. :lol:

You will blame everyone but Fields when that happens.

Last edited by Juiced on Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Caller Bob wrote:
You are clearly not a Bears fan. You are a fan of trying to win arguments on a message board and frankly your record sucks

You've been the resident joke in the Football section for years. To refer to you as a laughingstock is an insult to laughingstocks. And it's because I'm a lifelong Bears fan (I'd hate to embarrass a clown like you with just how much that happens to be the case) that I'm not going to allow a two bit dope like you to blow smoke up my ass with your wannabe meatball shit. You will be the first guy to turn tail and tun the second something goes wrong ya damn fraud.
You are the poster child around here for talking out of both sides of your mouth Writer Bob. Some "fan" you are.

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
denisdman wrote:

We all wanted him to be good. He has the raw talent. He has yet to show that he can read defenses and deliver the ball on time. He holds the ball too long and takes too many hits. He will not survive long term cause linebackers are going to tee him up.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:24 am 

Juiced wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Just not MANY GM's who do this as a living. No one wanted Fields. Pitt said thanks for taking Claypool off our hands. Here is a pity offer for Fields.

A misnomer. There were teams that wanted him. And if he were as garbage as MANY here keep claiming then the Bears would have rid themselves of him long before they acquired the rights to draft "Generational talent" Caleb Williams

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:26 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Nas wrote:

I didn't watch the game, so I'm sure the stats can be misleading. Fields stats say he didn't play well, and they didn't score any touchdowns. From one of the videos, that was clearly on him, at least for one play. Also, Wilson's passing stats were better against NFL players after he's missed a significant amount of time. Again, I'm aware that could be misleading.

It would be remiss of me if I didn't point out this is the same Bills team that all Bears quarterbacks carved up last week.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:30 am 

denisdman wrote:
denisdman wrote:

We all wanted him to be good. He has the raw talent. He has yet to show that he can read defenses and deliver the ball on time. He holds the ball too long and takes too many hits. He will not survive long term cause linebackers are going to tee him up.

Lou Canellis (my guy!) Actually verified from talking to Bears brass what the biggest problem was for Justin Fields yesterday little do people know. He said that Bears brass told him that it was extremely important for them to surround Caleb Williams with the best talent and best people to develop him. Which is the exact same thing that MANY (non CFMB gurus) have been suggesting for the past 3 years with Justin Fields.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:35 am 

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

I didn't watch the game, so I'm sure the stats can be misleading. Fields stats say he didn't play well, and they didn't score any touchdowns. From one of the videos, that was clearly on him, at least for one play. Also, Wilson's passing stats were better against NFL players after he's missed a significant amount of time. Again, I'm aware that could be misleading.

It would be remiss of me if I didn't point out this is the same Bills team that all Bears quarterbacks carved up last week.

Nothing from the stats suggested Fields played poorly. And i did watch the game. Fields moved the ball on offense. And Wilson didn't. No passes for first downs and sacked 3 times on the first 3 possessions of the game. Their line sucks which might have something to do with it. Nevertheless, he blew last night and every person that watched the game said that.

You have to give him some more chances given the pedigree, but early returns last night were horrendous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:37 am 

Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:

Pitt about to have their first losing season in about 2 decades. :lol:

You will blame everyone but Fields when that happens.

And you will reward everyone but him if it doesn't.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:38 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Juiced wrote:
denisdman wrote:

A misnomer. There were teams that wanted him. And if he were as garbage as MANY here keep claiming then the Bears would have rid themselves of him long before they acquired the rights to draft "Generational talent" Caleb Williams

What was the misnomer in there?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:41 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
denisdman wrote:

:lol: Yep now that he’s away from that crappy Bears roster and coaching staff and into the much better coaching staff in Pittsburgh , he’s put up a grand total of exactly zero points in two preseason games playing against bums but hey guys around the league think he’s good.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 146  Next