It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 929 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:23 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
RFDC wrote:
Discussing NFL terminology and play calls.

Larry "When I coached we used Ram and Lion"

When you coached? Shut the fuck up Mr. Delusional

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2024 6:25 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Franky T wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Discussing NFL terminology and play calls.

Larry "When I coached we used Ram and Lion"

When you coached? Shut the fuck up Mr. Delusional

He really has no shame.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:11 am 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:27 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
good dolphin wrote:

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:00 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Larry Holmes quotes are the most fun aspect of the current Score mess.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:12 am 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
So I commented last night about Morel hitting a HR that only about 380 Rays fans saw. Larry got triggered and said I'm a small thinker. Does he have some fetish with the Rays or something?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 2:53 pm 

pizza_Place: JJ Twigs
Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
So I commented last night about Morel hitting a HR that only about 380 Rays fans saw. Larry got triggered and said I'm a small thinker. Does he have some fetish with the Rays or something?

on the text line or on twitter?

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
it's time you all are hauled out to the public square and shot in the face, a few inches to the good more than Trump was. You wanted this, now you've got it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:22 pm 

Who cares what that dweeb thinks? He's a 40 something manchild. If he agreed with me on something then Id be like whoah dude. Reevaluate your shit man. Meaning me. Needing to Reevaluate. You get what I'm getting at.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:38 pm 

Ricky11Slade wrote:

Grindr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:36 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
He said something yesterday about he and Boog agreeing on something (I didn't hear what it was). He said it with a tone like Boog really knew and cared what Leery's opinion was on the topic. Then he said "I like Boog," implying he likes him because he "agreed" with him. Dan was like, whatever.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:47 am 

Darkside wrote:

Who cares what that dweeb thinks? He's a 40 something manchild. If he agreed with me on something then Id be like whoah dude. Reevaluate your shit man. Meaning me. Needing to Reevaluate. You get what I'm getting at.

I think he is 50 now or very close to it

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:04 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Douchebag wrote:
Ricky11Slade wrote:

Grindr

:lol: :lol:

Duckin Fouchebag

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:09 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
good dolphin wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Yup, he's about 50, childless, and a blatant sociopath. Maybe JD Vance will put him in the same cell as JORR.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:04 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Yup, he's about 50, childless, and a blatant sociopath. Maybe JD Vance will put him in the same cell as JORR.

Someone better than me could paint this scene using a Sir mult

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2024 5:39 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
Ricky11Slade wrote:

Grindr

Bro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2024 5:42 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Someone better than me could paint this scene using a Sir mult

I suppose I shouldn't care, and I mostly don't, but it's just weird getting called a small thinker for bashing a franchise that makes winning moves that no one seems to care about in Tampa. But I get you DS.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
He called himself a small business owner today on account of The House of L podcast.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2024 8:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Yeah that made me chuckle, “with only one employee”. At least his company hires LGBTQ+ help.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 7:21 pm 

Can you imagine paying $2,000 for a class at DePaul that he teaches? He's also that guy who sends his information in to be a notable alumni to stroke his own ego: https://www.alumni.depaul.edu/s/1906/19 ... 2&pgid=518.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:26 am 
1000 CLUB

Can you imagine paying $2,000 for a class at DePaul that he teaches? He's also that guy who sends his information in to be a notable alumni to stroke his own ego: https://www.alumni.depaul.edu/s/1906/19 ... 2&pgid=518.

He mentions a conversation with his students at least once a week.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
On Larry Holmes YouTube "House of Larry" podcast he was talking about how he desperately needs more views for profitability.
His commenters were suggesting ways he and viewers can finagle the system to ramp up the views. But YouTube is very strict and state of the art and knows all the tricks. I see Larry had some views actually taken away on one of his more popular videos about the Score's future. Must have been some shady goings on.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:35 pm 
1000 CLUB

vitoscotti wrote:
On Larry Holmes YouTube "House of Larry" podcast he was talking about how he desperately needs more views for profitability.
His commenters were suggesting ways he and viewers can finagle the system to ramp up the views. But YouTube is very strict and state of the art and knows all the tricks. I see Larry had some views actually taken away on one of his more popular videos about the Score's future. Must have been some shady goings on.

He did say on his podcast about afternoon drive that his YouTube page is now profitable.

Someone had shared recently that these videos had like 500ish views and it's probably him just re-watching them on a loop. I can't imagine that little views would generate any revenue.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:50 pm 

profitable as long as he doesn't pay himself a salary, include the cost of equipment or attribute any rent to the space he uses

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Forget profitable…based on YouTube’s monetization rules, he’s not getting a penny from them for his channel.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:30 pm 

I wouldn't bother listening to this drek but does h3 have advertisers or sponsors?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
I'll bet he probably "makes" money from it via tax write-offs. Easy to justify electronic purchases, write-off part of your home expenses, etc. out of this even if it doesn't actually bring him more than beer money. You can get creative with a modern tax return.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

I remember when he started his podcast he had a producer. Then he had to get rid of him cuz he didn't want to pay him. Couldn't afford him. Then he said he does it on his own now. I've heard him beg on the air for people to listen and give him 5 stars.

Whatever tax write off he gets, is it really worth the embarrassment of having no listeners. Having to beg people to click multiple times for phony views. If you have to fucking do that, why bother? He just looks pathetic.

He's also begged people to listen to Goff's podcast.

Once famous people started doing podcasts there is no reason for non famous people to do them. And then all the national sports talkers do them in addition to their ESPN and FOX TV shit. And they pretty much flush out the Larry's of the world for sports. Florio, Steven A, Sharpe, Skip Bayless and others take that market.

That's the one thing Danny Parkins has going for him. Now that he's national, he can do his own podcast and get maybe a hundred thousand listeners right off the bat. Even if he gets fired, he'll always have that to fall back on. To make decent money.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:45 am 

pizza_Place: New Mexico has no good pizza. Send help.
Beardown wrote:
I remember when he started his podcast he had a producer. Then he had to get rid of him cuz he didn't want to pay him. Couldn't afford him. Then he said he does it on his own now. I've heard him beg on the air for people to listen and give him 5 stars.

Whatever tax write off he gets, is it really worth the embarrassment of having no listeners. Having to beg people to click multiple times for phony views. If you have to fucking do that, why bother? He just looks pathetic.

He's also begged people to listen to Goff's podcast.

Once famous people started doing podcasts there is no reason for non famous people to do them. And then all the national sports talkers do them in addition to their ESPN and FOX TV shit. And they pretty much flush out the Larry's of the world for sports. Florio, Steven A, Sharpe, Skip Bayless and others take that market.

That's the one thing Danny Parkins has going for him. Now that he's national, he can do his own podcast and get maybe a hundred thousand listeners right off the bat. Even if he gets fired, he'll always have that to fall back on. To make decent money.

Thank you!!! I am so HERE for the Larry hate. Every day there's a new response, it's a great day.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 8:42 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Beardown wrote:

He's also pegged people to listen to Goff's podcast.

FTFY in honor of Leash.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 929 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31