It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1076 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Marie's
Barstool signing a deal with Draftkings. Portnoy wins again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:31 am 

I don't know how North hasn't caught on with that group. He'd bring a different demographic and it would cost next to nothing. It's not like they have limited air time. They could use an old guy perspective.

You know those chicago barstoolers all know who he is.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:47 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Probably because they’re not looking for a 75 year old who hasn’t had a real job in 15 years.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:54 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
good dolphin wrote:
I don't know how North hasn't caught on with that group. He'd bring a different demographic and it would cost next to nothing. It's not like they have limited air time. They could use an old guy perspective.

You know those chicago barstoolers all know who he is.

24 year old Northwestern Mutual associates from Secaucus New Jersey are dying to hear from the bookie priest.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:14 am 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
good dolphin wrote:
Mitch Rosenberg

I had four months to make this mult and I didn't do it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:10 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Big Cat "catfishing" Jerry with his feet for "Arch Madness" is going to go down as one of the funniest things I've seen.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:57 pm 

Snake Draft on meats was quality content, especially with Large on it. He murdered Clem with his 1st pick.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:18 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Portnoy shit on Caleb the other day. He's fucking dead to me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:29 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Caller Bob wrote:
Portnoy shit on Caleb the other day. He's fucking dead to me.

What were his thoughts on Chase Claypool ?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:32 pm 

they lent their studio to Breaking Points this week for the Convention.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2024 8:14 am 

Caleb Williams interview on today's PMT

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:00 pm 

W_Z wrote:

always a good sign when your huge, newly renovated space is subleasing part of its space. Next they will be taking in migrants to live in Portnoy's office and trying to send a bill to the government

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
good dolphin wrote:
W_Z wrote:

always a good sign when your huge, newly renovated space is subleasing part of its space. Next they will be taking in migrants to live in Portnoy's office and trying to send a bill to the government

That's common, though: Grobstein used to do his shows out of other stations' studios when he was on the road.

A Barstool/Breaking Points alliance has to make a lot of fashionable liberals very mad.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2024 1:55 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
W_Z wrote:

That's common, though: Grobstein used to do his shows out of other stations' studios when he was on the road.

A Barstool/Breaking Points alliance has to make a lot of fashionable liberals very mad.

Sagaar Enjeti gave them an hour the week after. He seemed to enjoy himself. I couldn't make it through the entire show

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:47 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
W_Z wrote:

They should've made the Breaking Points crew try the Yak gauntlet as payment for using the studio space. I'm sure they'd all beat Jerry O'Connell's time at it

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:45 am 

PMT Mondays after an NFL Sunday still hit great. Fastest 2 minutes is as good as ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgz1R5aHypQ

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:40 am 

Scottie Scheffler and Thomas Hammock on today's PMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzrV2hQwcoI

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Tua? More like Hawk Tuah the way he's playing.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:56 am 

pizza_Place: Punky's
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I figured the catch-all thread might be best. We had Eddie Barstool on the 108 podcast last night to talk about the thing with Bernstein and a few other topics....interview starts at the 19:00 mark in the YouTube....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU3KNeZX0nA&t=14s

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:27 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
BeefLoaf108 wrote:
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I figured the catch-all thread might be best. We had Eddie Barstool on the 108 podcast last night to talk about the thing with Bernstein and a few other topics....interview starts at the 19:00 mark in the YouTube....

Good first couple minutes and an early mention of the bored - will listen to the full thing.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:12 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Ok couple things. The Eddie pic with “boobs”, perfect symmetry. But that show, just a bunch of dudes having fun. That is what these shows should be about.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:07 am 

pizza_Place: What??
denisdman wrote:
Ok couple things. The Eddie pic with “boobs”, perfect symmetry. But that show, just a bunch of dudes having fun. That is what these shows should be about.

Chicago radio is a hellscape. Is it like this all over the country? Sport stations bad, music stations bad, political talk shows bad. Zero creativity. When I do bluetooth it's a pain in the ass because after 50 years in a car, I don't know what I want to listen to, it's decided amongst several buttons. It's incomprehensible to me to go 0 for 12. No Stern, no Brandmeier, no Steve and Garry, hell, not even a Jimmy Shorts cutting it up with Kevin Butler.

What the fuck happened?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:35 am 

BeefLoaf108 wrote:

Good stuff. Surprised Chief caught more strays there than WSD, especially after his week.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 11:01 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Nardi wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Chicago radio is a hellscape. Is it like this all over the country? Sport stations bad, music stations bad, political talk shows bad. Zero creativity. When I do bluetooth it's a pain in the ass because after 50 years in a car, I don't know what I want to listen to, it's decided amongst several buttons. It's incomprehensible to me to go 0 for 12. No Stern, no Brandmeier, no Steve and Garry, hell, not even a Jimmy Shorts cutting it up with Kevin Butler.

What the fuck happened?

Apple music has been a godsend. I still listen to 670 for Bears and Cubs chatter. But on long drives, I have been deep into various podcasts like Lex Friedman, Mike Duncan, Acquired.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 11:16 am 

pizza_Place: Bennys
BeefLoaf108 wrote:

I don’t listen to podcast and never will but from what I’ve seen of videos posted here you seem mildly entertaining. I think maybe you should try to get a shot at filling in for the Score afternoon show. I know you won’t be worse than many that have been on.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Punky's
[/quote]
I don’t listen to podcast and never will but from what I’ve seen of videos posted here you seem mildly entertaining. I think maybe you should try to get a shot at filling in for the Score afternoon show. I know you won’t be worse than many that have been on.[/quote]

Thanks, for the kind words....we curse too much, which doesn't seem conducive to the sort of thing you are suggesting :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1076 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36