It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:37 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
670isbad wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
USA wrote:
What’s frustrating is that he was completely exposed last year at USC but the Bears still sleepwalked through their predraft process without really entertaining any alternatives. These are all the issues that were on full display whenever he played a quality college opponent.

He's a rookie and has started 2 NFL games. Go back and roll the tape in Peyton Manning's first season. I'm all for torching the Bears organization and front office, but Caleb Williams was a consensus #1 overall pick across the league....it wasn't even a debate.

Yes it was.

I think Holmes stole this guy's password. Williams over Fields was only debated by low information fans like the entire score line up, especially Holmes Leila and un-Bernstein. Even right now on transitions dan is low key intimating Fields would have won the game. So glad the station is out of my life for good.

The debate was about who the #1 pick in the draft should be: Williams, Daniels, or Maye.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
When Justin Fields gets sacked it's because he has no "pocket awareness" and holds the ball too long. When Caleb gets sacked it's because the line sucks. Interesting

Caleb Williams is a bust after two games, but Justin Fields is in the Hall of Fame after 38 with 12 career wins

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:49 am 

When Justin Fields gets sacked it's because he has no "pocket awareness" and holds the ball too long. When Caleb gets sacked it's because the line sucks. Interesting

It's only 2 games in now but Williams has a Time To Throw value of 2.64. Last year, Justin Fields was at 3.23.

Justin Fields is 2.9 this year.

Pocket Time by a different site:
Williams: 2.1
Fields(Steelers): 2.4
Fields(Bears in 2023): 2.8

So yes, Fields did hold the ball too long with Chicago. Just like you constantly point out, the offense isn't the same this year as it was last year.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:50 am 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
A team with the goal of accruing as much talent as possible just picks Marvin Harrison Jr. and calls it a day. Same way the Bears are way better off if they just draft Will Anderson Jr. last year.

NFL teams are lining up around the block to go all-in on one number on the roulette table. The league consists of the Chiefs, thirty teams trying to be the Chiefs and precisely one team (Niners) who is meaningfully trying something novel to beat the Chiefs. You would imagine with how close San Francisco gets the idea of building a really good football team would probably be successful if more than one team was trying it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:53 am 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
badrogue17 wrote:

Caleb Williams is a bust after two games, but Justin Fields is in the Hall of Fame after 38 with 12 career wins

It makes a great deal of sense to chart the win totals for a team that is obviously tanking

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:16 am 

Brick wrote:

It's only 2 games in now but Williams has a Time To Throw value of 2.64. Last year, Justin Fields was at 3.23.

So yes, Fields did hold the ball too long with Chicago. Just like you constantly point out, the offense isn't the same this year as it was last year.

Whatever. Justin Fields has outperformed Caleb Williams thus far. Something you claimed would never happen.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:19 am 

Brick wrote:

Whatever. Justin Fields has outperformed Caleb Williams thus far. Something you claimed would never happen.

I didn't think Fields would be playing but I believe I thought year 4 Fields may be as good as year 1 Williams.

Williams has struggled but Fields isn't even that far ahead of him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:21 am 

Caleb Williams was beat worse yesterday than a piñata at a Hospanic child’s birthday party.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:21 am 

Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:

I didn't think Fields would be playing but I believe I thought year 4 Fields may be as good as year 1 Williams.

Williams has struggled but Fields isn't even that far ahead of him.

Justin Fields has been decidedly better than Caleb Williams

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:32 am 

Mostly because Williams has been brutal especially in game 1.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:40 am 

pizza_Place: Safe slice
LGBTQ guy with the deep thoughts on a 4 year vet barely outperforming a rookie with one week of experience. Your changing a lot of lives with your takes. But what else can you expect from a guy who think's introducing your pronouns is more important then protecting national borders.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:41 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Caleb Williams was beat worse yesterday than my brewers will be beat in the playoffs

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:47 am 

He They Xe Xem wrote:
LGBTQ guy with the deep thoughts on a 4 year vet barely outperforming a rookie with one week of experience. Your changing a lot of lives with your takes. But what else can you expect from a guy who think's introducing your pronouns is more important then protecting national borders.

This clown has the personality of a dish rag

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:48 am 

RFDC wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Caleb Williams was beat worse yesterday than my brewers will be beat in the playoffs

Poor RFDC his teams are so bad he just gets to root against everyone else’s, sad hopefully soon Ralph.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:50 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Poor RFDC his teams are so bad he just gets to root against everyone else’s, sad hopefully soon Ralph.

Poor Hawg. Even tho he claims his teams are "good" he spends most of his time trolling chicago teams.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:55 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Can't say that I didn't try.

You have to give him 10 games. If he doesn't get killed. It kinda looks like he's seeing guys when he's got dudes in his grill, but the accuracy is poor. Justin does not look many times. It could've been PTSD and now he has a chance to fight that off. Caleb has no excuses. He's a #1 generational. He's not allowed PTSD. He's not allowed to be inaccurate. He's got to improve this year, he has to be good next year, and he has to be great in year 3. Gave up a lot of draft capital, there's no turning back and there will be no forgiveness.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:56 am 

RFDC wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

Poor Hawg. Even tho he claims his teams are "good" he spends most of his time trolling chicago teams.

What I posted wasn’t trolling, even Stevie Wonder saw that last night.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:08 pm 

Nardi wrote:

You have to give him 10 games. If he doesn't get killed. It kinda looks like he's seeing guys when he's got dudes in his grill, but the accuracy is poor. Justin does not look many times. It could've been PTSD and now he has a chance to fight that off. Caleb has no excuses. He's a #1 generational. He's not allowed PTSD. He's not allowed to be inaccurate. He's got to improve this year, he has to be good next year, and he has to be great in year 3. Gave up a lot of draft capital, there's no turning back and there will be no forgiveness.

Yeah it's still early but he hardly looks "Generational".He has to show something however.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:10 pm 

Nardi wrote:

Yeah it's still early but he hardly looks "Generational".He has to show something however.

Are you ready to say if Williams will beat Fields numbers in Chicago yet? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Waldron is worse than Getsty. Hard to beleive. The shotgun gimmick runs and out passes to Swift are so predictuable. Why can't we get a competent offensive mind in here?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:16 pm 

Brick wrote:
Nardi wrote:

You had Williams better til you didn't

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
How many of you think offensive line is an important part of football?

How many think the Bears have a good offensive line?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:20 pm 

Brick wrote:
Nardi wrote:

You had Williams better til you didn't
Again, I believe this is a lie, or at least a very bad attempt at spin. I believe I only referred to Williams in year 1 vs. Fields in year 1.

Williams, as a Bear is going to outperform Fields as a Bear.

The funny thing is that through 2 games in Pittsburg, Fields is actually playing worse than he did in Chicago in basically every category but interceptions.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:20 pm 

Brick wrote:

Justin Fields should be outperforming Caleb so far. This is his fourth year in the league. Caleb hasn't even played four games yet. :lol: and Justin has a much better OL then Caleb.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:22 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
NME wrote:
How many of you think offensive line is an important part of football?

How many think the Bears have a good offensive line?

You would have to think Ryan Bates, who Poles tried to acquire twice (and gave up draft pick capital the 2nd time when the Bills were going to cut him anyways) would be an upgrade over Shelton or Davis but what does it say that he can't crack the lineup? Sweet Jesus we are fucked.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:22 pm 

Juiced wrote:
Brick wrote:

Justin Fields should be outperforming Caleb so far. This is his fourth year in the league. Caleb hasn't even played four games yet. :lol:

Nah MANY here (including you) had Caleb to be decidedly better out of the gate.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:27 pm 

Fields has 6 more yards then Williams so far you clown.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:29 pm 

Juiced wrote:
Brick wrote:

Justin Fields should be outperforming Caleb so far. This is his fourth year in the league. Caleb hasn't even played four games yet. :lol:

Nah MANY here (including you) had Caleb to be decidedly better out of the gate.

As you did for Fields in Pitt. I didn't think the OL was this bad or that Waldren couldn't scheme around the blitz.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:36 pm 

Juiced wrote:

On 23 fewer pass attempts you dope

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:37 pm 

Juiced wrote:

On 23 fewer pass attempts you dope

And why do you think they are not letting Fields throw the ball you dope. He's on the same gameplan as M.Willis :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next