It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:06 am 

pizza_Place: John's
It's early, but he's been a big ole "BUST" so far

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:13 am 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Caller Bob wrote:

He’s playing on a sprained MCL.. personally I think he should sit a couple weeks and let it heel 100%.. he’s also a rookie playing with a rookie QB behind an awful O-line there’s a whole bunch of bad with this team before even getting to the wide outs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:15 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
NME wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

He’s playing on a sprained MCL.. personally I think he should sit a couple weeks and let it heel 100%.. he’s also a rookie playing with a rookie QB behind an awful O-line there’s a whole bunch of bad with this team before even getting to the wide outs

He's looked clumsy and sluggish so far. He absolutely should have made that catch yesterday. Penix threw him open A LOT in college. Maybe he's not as good as some thought.

Last edited by Tall Midget on Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:17 am 

pizza_Place: John's
NME wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

IDGAF.

Catch the fucking ball

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:22 am 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Hurt & bad, just how the Bears like them. It’s about a once-a-decade ritual for the Bears to waste a top ten pick on an wideout and like clockwork just shy the ten year anniversary of Kevin White.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:23 am 

Hey hey America is back!

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:26 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
The Sox should sign him !!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:05 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
If we have to revisit the #1 and the #9 picks in 18 months, it's going to be sad for everyone but LTG.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Tall Midget wrote:
NME wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

He's looked clumsy and sluggish so far. He absolutely should have made that catch yesterday. Penix threw him open A LOT in college. Maybe he's not as good as some thought.

It’s been 2 games, and he’s playing hurt. I’m giving this one some time. As is WR’s don’t usually put up big numbers their rookie year. Moore and Allen are getting more looks and are earlier in most reads.

As for college? He was outstanding in college and made a shit load of plays on his own along with some great catches -Penix was good too, but Odunze made plenty of spectacular plays that weren’t just based on the QB being perfect.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:30 pm 

pizza_Place: JJ Twigs
NME wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
NME wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

It’s been 2 games, and he’s playing hurt. I’m giving this one some time. As is WR’s don’t usually put up big numbers their rookie year. Moore and Allen are getting more looks and are earlier in most reads.

As for college? He was outstanding in college and made a shit load of plays on his own along with some great catches -Penix was good too, but Odunze made plenty of spectacular plays that weren’t just based on the QB being perfect.

This DPI or holding and he's playing hurt, everyone needs to calm the fuck down on both rookies. They're two games into their first season. The coaches are not on their 2nd day on the job and they have been a disaster so far this season.

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
it's time you all are hauled out to the public square and shot in the face, a few inches to the good more than Trump was. You wanted this, now you've got it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Ricky11Slade wrote:
NME wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
NME wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

This DPI or holding and he's playing hurt, everyone needs to calm the fuck down on both rookies. They're two games into their first season. The coaches are not on their 2nd day on the job and they have been a disaster so far this season.

We are simply commenting on their performances thus far. Is that prohibited activity on a Chicago sports talk message board?

And that was definitely NOT interference or anything other than tight coverage. Odunze should have come down with it.

Now kindly go staple your ass to your face.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:56 pm 

pizza_Place: JJ Twigs
Tall Midget wrote:
Ricky11Slade wrote:
NME wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
NME wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

We are simply commenting on their performances thus far. Is that prohibited activity on a Chicago sports talk message board?

And that was definitely NOT interference or anything other than tight coverage. Odunze should have come down with it.

Now kindly go staple your ass to your face.

No to all, both players have been called busts in this very thread. If that's not overreacting nothing is.

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
it's time you all are hauled out to the public square and shot in the face, a few inches to the good more than Trump was. You wanted this, now you've got it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:05 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Caller Bob wrote:

He also ran the wrong route in the 2 minute drill. Caleb threw an out because the Bears had 0 timeouts. Odunze ran a route like the Bears had 6 time outs. They're all learning. I'm not worried at the point.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Safe slice
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

He also ran the wrong route in the 2 minute drill. Caleb threw an out because the Bears had 0 timeouts. Odunze ran a route like the Bears had 6 time outs. They're all learning. I'm not worried at the point.

Malik nabers and harrison arent "learning". They're "balling". Rome seems dumber than LGBTQ time guy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
He They Xe Xem wrote:
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Malik nabers and harrison arent "learning". They're "balling". Rome seems dumber than LGBTQ time guy.

And this mult is still boring

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:35 pm 

Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

:lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5