It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dave Baum's Back
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:01 am 

http://www.foxrockcommunications.com/
Dave Baum - Senior Vice President, Director of News/Talk Services
While Dave lately would like to be known as an amazing banjo player, he is a radio legend. Dave Baum doesn't just have a resume: He has a pedigree. His top-rated shows have been heard on WIND, WBBM, and WSCR in Chicago, KMOX radio in St. Louis and WMAQ-TV (NBC) and WFLD-TV in Chicago. Dave has spent four decades reporting and interpreting issues-based news and sports events to his radio and TV audiences. He is the founder of the Dave Baum Media Training Group, providing his clients with Media Spokesman Training, Crisis communications, Issues Strategy, and Presentation Skills Enhancement. Dave's skill at asking questions and digging into stories has lead to numerous awards, including a prestigious Peter Lisagor award. Have Dave help you take your talk station to the next level.
Bob Dayton - The Voice
Whether you call him Bob Dayton, or Bill Harper, or by his other nickname, Bubba, Bob Dayton is a voice you'll recognize over and over again. He's happy to point out that he's not the Bob Dayton of WABC infamy (ask him the story about Gary Owens calling him thinking he was the OTHER Bob Dayton). His illustrious career in Chicago alone spans over 35 years at WJJD, WMAQ, WBBM, WSCR and WGN. He also logged stops in Minneapolis - Paul, Memphis, and is currently the featured voice of WPOC FM in Baltimore.
Matt Smith - President and CEO
Matt is a radio soldier, bringing decades of experience to FoxRock. A former Senior Director of Affiliate Relations for Syndication Networks and Affiliate Relations Director for Matrix Media, Matt brings a wealth of experience in programming as Program Director of a suburban Chicago station and having worked with Formula One Auto Racing, The Chicago Bears, White Sox, and Bulls, WMAQ, WSBC, and WSCR in Chicago, The Schaumburg Flyers Baseball Team, and the Pro Football Weekly Radio Network. He's worked with such radio luminaries as Tim McCarver, Chet Coppock, Hub Arkush, Ron Kittle, Wayne Allyn Root, Randy White, Stacy Keach, Scott Ferrall, and many others.

Post subject: Re: Dave Baum's Back
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:28 pm 

I thought this post was going to imply that Dave Baum's back was for sale.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
I thought it was a typo of balck (M1).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Freezer.
Smith was Pro Football Weekly's producer, and has Baum as his SVP.

Good, bad, or merely indifferent?