It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Ask Rock
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:37 am 
1000 CLUB

That makes sense, Rock.

There was no preperation for "The Pappy Show". Pappy would just turn on the mic and talk like an idiot for 4 hours. Pappy's pre show talk was "Va va va voom!!!! Dats a new outfit Jen. Nice!!!! Rock, get me and Jen a cup of coffee." In a sense it was easier working with an idiot. He was bad and never asked for help. You really didn't have to do anything. Now you have to work harder but it seems like you enjoy being involved.

I don't think Pappy gave a shit about you. Not that he should but he always made it out like he did. He cared about his beloved Jen Jen. Nobody else at the Score.

How long did Pappy know about your wedding date? I'm guessing 3 or 4 months. He couldn't clear that date? If he cared he would have been there. He'll be at Jen's wedding. He'll probably walk her down the aisle. He'll elbow Jen's father out of the way "Hey dare. Step aside. Dis is my moment."

It won't even be the traditional "here comes the bride" music for Jen's wedding. Pappy will slip the church a couple of hundred bucks and, to the suprise of everybody, this will be the music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPezyXEJv2Q

Walking down da aisle...

Jen - Oh Mikey!!!! Was that you?

Pappy - Yeah. I knew youse would like it.

Jen - Well...uh...yes. Very sweet.

Pappy - Why does yours family have a look of horror on dare faces?

Jen - They're just happy for me. It's the look of happy. Not horror.

Pappy - Could have fooled me. I'm gonna apologize to your dad. I didn't think I'd have to elbow him in the gut. Of course I'ze is gonna walk you down the aisle. He should have known dat. (Pappy hands Jen over to the groom)

Groom - Thanks Pappy

Pappy - Youse gonna be good to her?

Groom - Yes

Pappy - If not I'll hear about it. Youse will have to deal with dose guys. (Pappy nods in the direction of Knuckles and Fritzey. They give the groom a mean mafia look.)

Priest - Welcome to this blessed day...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
I'll tell you what Rock, the little that you say about the North experience says a lot ironically. Or is that coincidentally? :P

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

Rock drops subtle hints that he thinks Jen and Pappy are a couple of dumb asses. He says it without sayin' it. Know I mean?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
Beardown wrote:
Rock drops subtle hints that he thinks Jen and Pappy are a couple of dumb asses. He says it without sayin' it. Know I mean?

Do you mean he ain't sayin he's just sayin?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Beardown wrote:

Dude. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT! GET OVER NORTH! Rock is his own guy. Im sure he doesnt care. From the few times I have heard him, he sounds like a bright guy. I think he is going to be fine. What do you want him to say? That North was a jag? Hes not going to. Enough.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:18 am 

pizza_Place: Gino's East
Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Dude. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT! GET OVER NORTH! Rock is his own guy. Im sure he doesnt care. From the few times I have heard him, he sounds like a bright guy. I think he is going to be fine. What do you want him to say? That North was a jag? Hes not going to. Enough.

My name is Johnny Chimpo and I approve of this message.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Beardown wrote:

:cheers:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Beardown wrote:

I still love you Beardown. :bom:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:42 pm 
1000 CLUB

Rock, how are the panic attacks going after finding out you got whooped by Mike and Mike? Not trying to rip you and i find it pretty shocking but I would think some of you are concerned. Hopefully you guys get some time to turn it around and it could be worse, you could be at WGN.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Michaels on Broadway
Rocks and Blows wrote:
Rock, how are the panic attacks going after finding out you got whooped by Mike and Mike? Not trying to rip you and i find it pretty shocking but I would think some of you are concerned. Hopefully you guys get some time to turn it around and it could be worse, you could be at WGN.

?

-RoCk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Rock

Can you explain to me the Collinsworth Report? Is it really cheap? or mandatory to have him on?

I think the guy is just terrible to listen to. He is stretched way to thin and sounds like he gives a half assed effort on everything.

Thurs night football
Sun night football
CBS pre game
Inside the NFL (Showtime)

I really never liked him before, now he just sounds bored to be on any show at anytime. I am assuming he just repeats the same crap and he even bores himself.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:28 am 
1000 CLUB

Rock wrote:
Rocks and Blows wrote:

?

-RoCk

You didn't see the new PPM ratings?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Gino's East
Rock,

It will be too late the next time he comes on, but somebody needed to tell Thayer this morning that it's Maurice Jones-Drew, not James-Drew.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:02 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
How come it seems that on certain days M&H seem to never give Zaidman a chance to talk? They interrupt him and make thier points, more or less forcing Zack to agree with them, or give him like 20 seconds to make a counter argument. I don't care if they think he's a Bears apologist or asskisser or whatever. He's the beat guy and if you aren't going to let him talk, don't have him on. It seems very unprofessional. Mully is guilty of this much moreso than Brian.

They're still doing this, btw. I'm not saying Zaidman is the best or isn't a total apologist, but again if you're going to have the guy on let him fucking speak more than 2 sentences in a row before you cut him off.

Also, why is this section titled, "Mulli"?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.