It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:17 am 

What excuses will it be this week?

If I didn't know Orton was engaged I'd wonder about this situation.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:21 pm 

His receiving core is the worst in the league, Davis and Booker can't hold on to the ball.

Still, Orton is terrible.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Wilson A2000 wrote:
His receiving core is the worst in the league, Davis and Booker can't hold on to the ball.

Kyle Orton is NOT terrible, but I saw "The SCORE's" own Hub Arkush reiterate his stance about the Bears having the worst receiving corps in the NFL during a story late last week on Comcast SportsNet. Trust me...Kyle is NOT REX, and he'll certainly get a closer look come next season, especially if the Bears decide not to renegotiate his contract...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:04 pm 

SHARK wrote:
Wilson A2000 wrote:

Kyle Orton is NOT terrible, but I saw "The SCORE's" own Hub Arkush reiterate his stance about the Bears having the worst receiving corps in the NFL during a story late last week on Comcast SportsNet. Trust me...Kyle is NOT REX, and he'll certainly get a closer look come next season, especially if the Bears decide not to renegotiate his contract...

The last three games Orton has been terrible. He has thrown way too many interceptions. Hester has been open on a bunch of plays, but Orton can't find him. He has had that problem all his career. He just can't throw the deep ball.

Which Orton is the real one: the middle of the season Orton or the most recent one?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:06 pm 

SHARK wrote:
Trust me...Kyle is NOT REX, and he'll certainly get a closer look come next season, especially if the Bears decide not to renegotiate his contract...

I don't know where Rex will be. I don't think anyone will take him as a starter and I wouldn't mind seeing the QB the Bears drafted this year be the #2 guy. I have no confidence in Rex anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Wilson A2000 wrote:
SHARK wrote:
Wilson A2000 wrote:

The last three games Orton has been terrible. He has thrown way too many interceptions. Hester has been open on a bunch of plays, but Orton can't find him. He has had that problem all his career. He just can't throw the deep ball.

Which Orton is the real one: the middle of the season Orton or the most recent one?

Yeah, #18 has thrown too many picks lately, but I wonder if the ankle injury Kyle suffered in the second Lions' game hurts more than he and the Bears are letting on...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:56 pm 

SHARK wrote:
Yeah, #18 has thrown too many picks lately, but I wonder if the ankle injury Kyle suffered in the second Lions' game hurts more than he and the Bears are letting on...

Bad ankle = stupid, piss poor decisions as well? :shock: