It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
again,
Ex-Media Guy and NotGoldendomer93 need to take down that picture immediately. Please.

Hoffy made an honest mistake, and again, it's my fault for putting you both in the picture in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Boboli
Thread deletion in 3....2....1......

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:41 pm 

City of Fools wrote:
Ex-Media Guy and NotGoldendomer93 need to take down that picture immediately. Please.

Further proof that NGD93 is not Hoffy...

I replaced the photo with a new pic.

This whole thing was handled extremely poorly, but I've never seen such a crybaby.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Killer V wrote:
Thread deletion in 3....2....1......

Someone has to reference SHARK and Nancy before that happens.

OOps...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:42 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
This is the greatest appreciation thread ever.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:43 pm 

I hope not. Two people need to get their act together.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:45 pm 

Who are those two people?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
City of Fools wrote:
I hope not. Two people need to get their act together.

The problem is, you're looking for cooperation from a troll (NGD93). I think BigFan should just delete NGD93's post and Ex-Media Guy's post.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
the MJH outing was a little different.
here is why:
1. they gave us copies of the jack daniels picture with the girls.
2. All of us ended up on the ESPN website anyway in 2007 as part of the MJH Photos.
3. I told Dr. Ken that I would color his face orange.
4. I don't really remember the Dr. Ken with Mr. Burns pix b/c that's just how I associate him here. If the search function worked, and I could remember more than 5 minutes of any particular day, then...

Nevertheless, uh...let us review how ironic and sarcastic my post was knowing that I not only did this before, but knew that everyone would call bullshit on me. Thanks Kid. You did not dissappoint.
and if the whiny voice text wasn't clear enough, then I will be sure to make it clearer for everyone in the future.

Now, I wasn't at hoops. I didn't hear the discussion. Nevertheless, evidence of pix showing up from outings, events, English P-Leauge, or Hoops events is well documented. Can I understand the request to be orange faced?
UH, yeah....hello? Is this thing on? <--That was sarcasm.
that sentence there...
Had it been my camera would I have remembered? I think we know the answer to that question.

Nas, I like you. I always have. But, you've been an angry man lately...and because I know that, your insults mean nothing to me.
But, keep them coming if it makes you feel better. would "whiny bitches" have been better than "fucking pussies?"
(more sarcasm - but, just the last sentence)

and fwiw: I can't tell who anyone is except Spmack and Kid and I drank with you for 3 hours.
4 of you, um...if I may say it, kind of look the same.
(that was not sarcasm).

that's about as close as you'll get to an apology.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:00 pm 

Not GoldenDomer93 wrote:

ok, so you've just outed yourself since you know I was talking about you as one of the two...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
our posts were essentially the same. your anger was not clear enough to have an exclusionary target.
you are quite welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Doug, Nas is right on this. These days, employers are stalking their employees more and more and while a person's posts may or may not be meant to be offensive, they can easily be taken out of context with unfortunate consequences. The last thing I would want to hear is that someone saw his picture and discovered who he was, then found his posts to be a reason for him to be fired or something. Im trying my best to rectify this; however, I take fault for what I did.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:07 pm 

City of Fools wrote:
Not GoldenDomer93 wrote:

ok, so you've just outed yourself since you know I was talking about you as one of the two...

WTF are you talking about? I was simply pointing out that you are an idiot. You asked me again to do something that if you took 2 fucking seconds to read you would have seen had been done already.

Outing myself?? What an absolute fucking dumb shit loser. Go back to your 100 posts a day, moron.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:09 pm 

you're right. I'm wrong. Sorry for being a moron, NGD93. I take it back.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:11 pm 

also, thanks and apology to Ex-Media Guy, who has also taken his down.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:17 pm 

I replaced the link.

For all the concern, why did not one of the distraught parties drop me a quick PM? Nothing from City. Nothing from RNM. Nothing from Puckhead. And most surprisingly, nothing from Nas.

Frankly, I don't like being told to "get my act together". I did nothing wrong. I was happy to remove the link.

You see, I can deal with the bullets, and the bombs, and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I do want is for you to stand there behind that faggoty avatar and extend me some fucking courtesy. You gotta ask me nicely.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:10 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
I just know this. If I don't want my picture taken, I step away. Thats the only surefire way to make sure of anything.

If you posed for the pic, its your own fault regardless of who agrees to blocking out faces or not.

If picking on little ole me makes you feel better about yourself Nas, then have at it. Couldn't less of what you think of me, but I really hope you keep this approach up. I've had several "LOL" moments reading your posts in recent weeks. I also find it very hypocritical that you would get so up im arms over a picture considering that you were the one that took an argument so far as to post tax forms on this here site.

I'm sure I'll check this later on and there will be more insults thrown at me, and plenty of these little guys :lol: at my expense. But, whatever, I could give a shit. I'm off to play some racquetball.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Last edited by Frank Coztansa on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:15 pm 

wow I am always out of the office on days like this. :shock:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:25 pm 

Ex-Media Guy wrote:
I replaced the link.

For all the concern, why did not one of the distraught parties drop me a quick PM? Nothing from City. Nothing from RNM. Nothing from Puckhead. And most surprisingly, nothing from Nas.

Frankly, I don't like being told to "get my act together". I did nothing wrong. I was happy to remove the link.

You see, I can deal with the bullets, and the bombs, and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I do want is for you to stand there behind that faggoty avatar and extend me some fucking courtesy. You gotta ask me nicely.

It's my fault I didn't shoot you a PM, my friend. I was just frustrated that you ignored the chagrin that the picture was up in the first place and "quoted" NGD93's post. A quick cursory glance at the above posts might have showed you that that was not a good idea...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:31 pm 

pizza_Place: ***
Like I said before, I didn't imply any malice and I wasn't particularly ticked off. The situation is taken care of, so everything's fine.

As for the "well, when your picture is taken you should just expect everyone to see it" argument, maybe I just don't get it. Pictures don't just inevitably end up on the CSFMB. We're not talking about TMZ. Hoffy made a mistake and it happens sometimes. I just wanted the problem taken care of and it was.

I'm in a situation where I'm applying for jobs. There may be 40 applicants all from top-10 law schools, two of which will get offers. The chances of figuring out that I'm Irish Boy from a google search of my name are non-existent. The chances of figuring out I'm Irish Boy should that picture ever make its way to a google cache are still small, but much higher. I'm very careful about everything that appears under my name on the internet, whether it be facebook or articles I write or anything else. I come here so that I don't have to be particularly careful.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:55 pm 

I've been meaning to get this off my chest for a while now:

I made it expressly clear at Hoops I that I did not want my picture to appear on this board. That is, if Krazy Ivan was going to appear in the same photo. I don't want anybody knowing that two anonymous people known as 'Spanky' and 'Krazy Ivan' have associated with each other in any way, shape, or form. This could not only affect any future employment I might have, but also any future romantic relationships I may have as well my legal citizenship status. I've just graduated w/ a degree from one of the top 100 sociology schools in America, so I don't really plan on getting a job anyway, but you never know.

Now, before anybody wants to challenge me on this, understand that I am fully prepared to prove my manhood by posting my W-2, my bank statements, my credit card history, my cell phone records, and any other related documents. There is no way those could come back to haunt me - however, large group pictures that include me and Ivan at the same time could crush me.

Also - if you would like any of the above documents for Krazy Ivan, just ask - I've got most of those too. We file jointly. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:57 pm 

Irish Boy wrote:
Like I said before, I didn't imply any malice and I wasn't particularly ticked off. The situation is taken care of, so everything's fine.

As for the "well, when your picture is taken you should just expect everyone to see it" argument, maybe I just don't get it. Pictures don't just inevitably end up on the CSFMB. We're not talking about TMZ. Hoffy made a mistake and it happens sometimes. I just wanted the problem taken care of and it was.

I'm in a situation where I'm applying for jobs. There may be 40 applicants all from top-10 law schools, two of which will get offers. The chances of figuring out that I'm Irish Boy from a google search of my name are non-existent. The chances of figuring out I'm Irish Boy should that picture ever make its way to a google cache are still small, but much higher. I'm very careful about everything that appears under my name on the internet, whether it be facebook or articles I write or anything else. I come here so that I don't have to be particularly careful.

It is sad, but reality, that we now have to live this way given the advances of technology. While I hate to admit it, I know a lot of HR people who now will look up your facebook and myspace account as the first step to finding more information about you. After that, they will Google for you using any information they find. Ive heard stories where the HR person goes as far as trying to connect on Facebook and MySpace to see what kind of friends you have. Obviously, this means we have to watch every comment we post AND be careful of which friends we have.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Wow, if that W2 thing isn't the biggest dead horse on this board, I don't know what is...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:26 pm 

Nas wrote:
Either way those things were deleted within hours. Thanks for playing along.

The picture was deleted within hours. What's next for you? This just happens to be the next thing in LONG series of things for you......

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:27 pm 

lipidquadcab wrote:
Wow, if that W2 thing isn't the biggest dead horse on this board, I don't know what is...

Making fun of me for my mults.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 pm 

lipidquadcab wrote:

Hmmm...............I'll go with changing names and avatars?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
There was no name or personal information posted, just a photo.

Biggest dead horse is quickly becoming Mac's lack of current employment.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:18 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Well, if it eases their minds, I've met Irish Boy and I still couldn't pick him out in the picture.

It's not exactly a hi-res pic.

I'm not sure I'd want to pick him out of a lineup. He's mean.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:25 pm 

pizza_Place: ***
Frank Coztansa wrote:
There was no name or personal information posted, just a photo.

Biggest dead horse is quickly becoming Mac's lack of current employment.

The biggest dead horse is the last steak you ordered.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:54 pm 

Some around here need to grab a pickaxe and dig the sand out of their clit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next