It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:28 pm 

Thanks to Slapshot Ed for the tickets for last night's Hawks game. Once I got my buddy, Big Jeff, stuffed in his seat, we had a blast. The first period had a playoff feel and there was an air of electric in the air (Billy Williams).

My disappointment in STU, however, reached new levels. Third period.... Blues on the attack and needing a tally... there's our resident tough guy, Mr. STU-GOTZ, giving a recipe for champagne lemon chicken to the chick on the aisle. Now, I'm all for a good kitchen experience and I love to eat... but STU.... given the environment... you should give your yarbles to somebody who could use them. Turn in your mancard NOW, Mr. Chicken recipe in the third period guy. That'd make a good "Real Men of Genius" ad. "Can't watch a big game." "I'm dreamin' of that chicken."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Maybe you got him all pumped with listening to that Cheryl Crow cd on the way in.

Stu should post that in the food section and I hope he got things cooking with the chick on the aisle.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:53 pm 

touch 'em all, spaulding.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
all i wanna do...is cook some soup

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:15 pm 

I was kidding. I'd have thought there was Pearl Jam or audio of Chelios rule for the Slappy mobile.

Stu does behave like a girly man.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mac wrote:
Thanks to Slapshot Ed for the tickets for last night's Hawks game. Once I got my buddy, Big Jeff, stuffed in his seat, we had a blast. The first period had a playoff feel and there was an air of electric in the air (Billy Williams).

My disappointment in STU, however, reached new levels. Third period.... Blues on the attack and needing a tally... there's our resident tough guy, Mr. STU-GOTZ, giving a recipe for champagne lemon chicken to the chick on the aisle. Now, I'm all for a good kitchen experience and I love to eat... but STU.... given the environment... you should give your yarbles to somebody who could use them. Turn in your mancard NOW, Mr. Chicken recipe in the third period guy. That'd make a good "Real Men of Genius" ad. "Can't watch a big game." "I'm dreamin' of that chicken."

Mac,
Glad to see that you finally got up at 2:00 in the afternoon. Glad to see the "training" for morning is working so well. While you were sleeping the MILLER HIGH LIFE" guy was seen empting your fidge. MY MAN Card where is yours? I think you left it next to your AMEX at John Chicos as you were picking out shirts for your "friend" not one but two, plush matching snakeskin boots. Your agent called he said the people that produce "that 70's show" called and wondered if you would work on FEZ outfits while your off. Lets get to the heart of it which is the hockey chick (say that with the ut most respect) that was sitting on the other side of your lap the part that Big Jeff didn't have, was more intrested more intrested in talking to me three people down from her then you or her boyfriend.

MAC go back to sleep........

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

Spaulding wrote:
I was kidding. I'd have thought there was Pearl Jam or audio of Chelios rule for the Slappy mobile.

Stu does behave like a girly man.

Oh Spaulding
Yes we did have the new Pearl Jam on PLUS added bonus the new U2.

what time should I pick you up Monday?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mac wrote:

One more thought:

When you get your new gig on WGCI replacing Joyner I could do a daily bit Like Jurko does for Lowes. STU'S Meal of the day brought to you by Allen Bros.

Thoughts ?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

A ton of laughs last night and Jeff is a large man but a very nice guy and the line of the night came from Stu when Jeff was telling us he lost 8lbs and is below 300lbs for the first time in along time and Stu sez, "That's like throwing a deck chair off the Titanic".

The "Hockey chick" that was sitting next to all of us was a trip and all the hockey guys on the board would of been all over her as she new her hockey, was drinking a ton and dropping F-bombs all night and was going toe to toe with Mac on hockey trivia . Very flirty and she cornered me between periods(the games , not hers) and wanted to touch the Red Wings thermal I was wearing under my jacket. Turned out she was from Michigan ........

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:27 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
nice...michigan chicks pee standing up.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:58 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Thanx Mac, but we really didn't need a thread on the boards to tell us that STU acts like a woman. Anybody that has an IQ higer than thier shoe size here already was well aware of that little factoid.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Thanx Mac, but we really didn't need a thread on the boards to tell us that STU acts like a woman. Anybody that has an IQ higer than thier shoe size here already was well aware of that little factoid.

If you are going to talk shit on someone's IQ you might want to be able to spell first?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:19 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Chris_in_joliet wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

If you are going to talk shit on someone's IQ you might want to be able to spell first?

STU's low IQ has nothing to do with Franklin's ability to spell. They are mutually exclusive.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
Chris_in_joliet wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

That's Frank's trademark misspell. Everyone has thier "thing" that thier known for if you know what I mean. :P

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:30 pm 
1000 CLUB

Frank Coztansa wrote:

This coming from a guy who won a bronze medal at last years Special Olympics.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

STU-GOTZ=Barack Obama MATCH

As much as it pains me to say, STU may actually have more economic sense than Barry.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:34 pm 
100000 CLUB

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

What does that say about you? They told you that you were even below their standards to compete.

Piss off, mrs chris in joliet.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:39 pm 

man the special olympics are really taking a beating lately
those goofy bastards can only be pushed so far...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

Frank Coztansa wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

What does that say about you? They told you that you were even below their standards to compete.

Piss off, mrs chris in joliet.

Frank must have started watching Hells Kitchen. Frank you should know by now that just because you watch it doesn't mean you know what you are talking about. It didn't work for you when it comes to sports.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:34 pm 
100000 CLUB

What in fucking holy hell does 'Hells Kitchen' have to do with you getting declined for the Special Olympics?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

Frank Coztansa wrote:
What in fucking holy hell does 'Hells Kitchen' have to do with you getting declined for the Special Olympics?

Were you ????????????????? OMG I'm so sorry I didn't know.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:46 pm 

Frank and STU... I like both of you very much... and would like to offer my services as mediator and bring you two together. Life's too short. How 'bout Monday in Joliet as the Sockos lift the lid on the '09 season?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:53 pm 

If these two loved each other any more they'd move to Vermont and tap maple trees and each other. Stu always sticks up for Frank.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:14 pm 
1000 CLUB

Spaulding wrote:
If these two loved each other any more they'd move to Vermont and tap maple trees and each other. Stu always sticks up for Frank.

Would you like me to stick up for you :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:22 pm 

My favorite STU-GOTZ v. Frank post was when Stu posted the youtube video of Corky bringing two sports rivals together.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:23 pm 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
good dolphin wrote:
My favorite STU-GOTZ v. Frank post was when Stu posted the youtube video of Corky bringing two sports rivals together.

Somebody please repost that - that is appointment watching.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:

Ah yes, who could forget that. I found some more footage of Frank in a talent show up on Bozeman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kgdikuVQOU

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:30 pm 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
STU-GOTZ wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Ah yes, who could forget that. I found some more footage of Frank in a talent show up on Bozeman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kgdikuVQOU

I had to walk away from my computer and go down the hall so I could laugh cuz people were wondering what the hell I was doing...priceless.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:32 pm 

Fight the Power!

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

DegenerateDave wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Somebody please repost that - that is appointment watching.

Here is the orginal post Dave , where Doug from EGP and Wheaton Zach are on the short bus with Frank. Enjoy .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgB5y-Fk ... re=related