It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Need the punching bag!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
I like the show! Didn't say LOVE the show. Like the show. I know I am going to get good solid Bear, Cub, Bulls info, mixed in with some White Sox PR fluff, but I can handle that. Most important I am not going to have to turn it off because the host needs to take an hour to scream at everyone about how Kyle Orton led the Bears to 10-6 when he was a Rookie. I could have led them to 11-5 that year!

It's time to evolve and get the "Man on the street" angle. Your Jimmy Bud Weiser!,Your Turd! Your stuttering John! There has to be some 20 year old kid at Columbia thats willing to risk life and limbs, for the entertainment of others. or just me!

The guy to send to the bleachers, the guy giving away "Stick it up the mans Ass" T shirts on Broadway for answering a correct Trivia question, the guy wearing the perry ellis outfit, the guy trying the gardinaire on the shoe to see if he will puke and on and on!

It would be a huge hit.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
BigFan, I happen to like "Mully & Hanley in the Morning" myself as is. Mike Mulligan & Brian Hanley are NOT SHOCK JOCKS, and they'll be the first to admit it! If you're looking for those 2 to feature a goofball sidekick asking bizarre questions of celebrities like "Stuttering" John Melendez used to on Howard Stern before becoming Jay Leno's announcer on "The Tonight Show" or whatever "Turd" & "Freak" used to do on "Mancow's Morning Madhouse", I think you're going to be very disappointed. I don't think that's "Mully & Hanley's" style, and I don't think they want to stoop that low, even if it means higher ratings. I wish The SCORE would stop airing the commercial claiming they're "the #1 sports morning show in Chicago" when in reality, ESPN Radio's "Mike & Mike" continue to beat them head to head, even though we can actually see Golic & Greenberg via simulcast mornings on ESPN2HD.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:32 pm 

SHARK wrote:
If you're looking for those 2 to feature a goofball sidekick asking bizarre questions of celebrities like "Stuttering" John Melendez used to on Howard Stern

They could simply move Hamp in as a 3rd wheel with the morning guys if you're looking for a Stuttering John type.

I honestly don't listen much-Reared On The Score Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:38 am

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Mully has tremendous shock jock potential.