It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Meatpants
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:46 am 

pizza_Place: Dan's Pizza in Lisle
Danny Mac show is boring and won't last. It's a shame, I really wanted to like it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
LanceBriggs'Lambo wrote:
Danny Mac show is boring and won't last. It's a shame, I really wanted to like it.

The show won't last because you don't like it? Help me out here.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
I posted this in another thread, but my dad texted me this morning that he's not a fan of the show.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:20 pm 

The DaMaNa ALS is apparently not as strong as it once was.

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
LanceBriggs'Lambo wrote:

The show won't last because you don't like it? Help me out here.

The show wont last if Meat remains the cohost. Mac needs to bail on this guy and bring in someone who is entertaining...like Jasn Goff...or Drinky even...

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
You are worse than a broken record. We get it, you don't' like Meatpants but give it a rest already. He isn't going anywhere no matter how many times you post that you don't want him to be the co-host. Deal with it.

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:28 pm 

jackref wrote:
You are worse than a broken record. We get it, you don't' like Meatpants but give it a rest already. He isn't going anywhere no matter how many times you post that you don't want him to be the co-host. Deal with it.

JohnKirk is a broken record. And he only seems to have a thought on the following topics:

1). Sports radio
2). Baseball
3). Football
4). Homosexuality

And even at that, none of his thoughts are even remotely original.

And he loves to play "program the Score." Problem is, he's not the Program Director so basically it's just a game of "fantasy sportsradio."

"Hey, wanna join my free fantasy sportsradio league?" - JohnKirk

Last edited by The Original Kid Cairo on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Kid Cairo with ATTITUDE and BITE!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:32 pm 

pizza_Place: art of pizza
JohnKirk just got posterized.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:35 pm 

jackref wrote:

JohnKirk is a broken record. And he only seems to have a thought on the following topics:

1). Sports radio
2). Baseball
3). Football
4). Homosexuality

And even at that, none of his thoughts are even remotely original.

And he loves to play "program the Score." Problem is, he's not the Program Director so basically it's just a game of "fantasy sportsradio."

"Hey, wanna join my free fantasy sportsradio league?" - JohnKirk

And I suppose your thoughts here are original?

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:38 pm 

Some of my thoughts are original. Many aren't. The point is, you've repeated nothing but the same thoughts since the day you registered. Is your sole purpose of posting here just to annoy the piss out of nearly everybody? Because if so, it's working like a motherfucker.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:40 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Is your sole purpose of posting here just to annoy the piss out of nearly everybody? Because if so, it's working like a motherfucker.

:lol: That's a signature right there.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:43 pm 

Some of my thoughts are original. Many aren't. The point is, you've repeated nothing but the same thoughts since the day you registered. Is your sole purpose of posting here just to annoy the piss out of nearly everybody? Because if so, it's working like a motherfucker.

Why do you read my messages then? Maybe you cant help it...I dont know. Like the guys who hate North but watch MITM and bitch about it every day.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:45 pm 

pizza_Place: art of pizza
JohnKirk wrote:

Why do you read my messages then? Maybe you cant help it...I dont know. Like the guys who hate B&B but listen to the show and bitch about it every day.

Fixed! :bom:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Nicola's
Meatpants comes across as a likable guy but I am less than impressed with his baseball acumen, and concerned that he considers it his strong point.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:52 pm 

JohnKirk wrote:
Why do you read my messages then? Maybe you cant help it...I dont know. Like the guys who hate North but watch MITM and bitch about it every day.

I read everything on the board.

I think that's a flawed comparison John. I don't bitch about you every day. In fact, I've done a good job of ignoring you for the most part. I pick my spots. Sometimes I can let your idiocy go unchallenged but today I found it difficult. You're like a nagging woman. "Blah, blah, blah, this host needs a different partner, blah, blah, they belittle their callers, blah, blah, Mitch ruined the Score, blah, blah, they have better ratings, blah, blah, fucking blah..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:53 pm 

Kid Cairo is on a roll.

For the record, I love Boers and Bernstein!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:55 pm 

JohnKirk even hates on North now. He agreed with a Sarley post calling North "stupid" and a "bad guy."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
JohnKirk wrote:

Perhaps it's the doggedly-persistent 1800s goldpanner-like mentality ... most of the intelligent people on this board, despite their better judgement, elect to sift through all of the water, even though it's mostly full of dirt, piss, and shit, just in case they inexplicably come across a valuable nugget of brilliance in an unexpected place solely for the purpose of expanding their views, increasing their knowledge, or both.

So, it's likely that people will continue to read your tripe, knowing full well the odds of them coming away as being better for doing so are remote, just in case you accidentally form a cogent statement.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:04 pm 

"Dat 'bout sum it up."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Well.... This was a good read.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:50 pm 

JohnKirk = PWNED.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Jalapenos and More wrote:
JohnKirk even hates on North now. He agreed with a Sarley post calling North "stupid" and a "bad guy."

l believe this is called a "face turn."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:13 pm 

Jalapenos and More wrote:

I dont hate North...I just think what he did was stupid. I still find him amusing & entertaining though...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
I was under the impression that Mac was the board's favorite host, and that Spiegel was fondly remembered during his SNR days. I don't get the discontent here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
This show is like Delicious Dish with more energy. I don't like unhappy edgy Mac as most of you do. I would prefer him to be happy but comfortable. I don't think either of them sound comfortable yet.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Curious Hair wrote:
I was under the impression that Mac was the board's favorite host, and that Spiegel was fondly remembered during his SNR days. I don't get the discontent here.

You don't get the discontent? Where shall I start? Perhaps it has to do with Spiegel's status as a self-professed "hardcore baseball lifer" who seems incapable of forwarding anything but the most mentally deranged or intellectually facile arguments about his favorite sport (see, for instance, his comments on Soriano and the HOF). Perhaps it also has to do with Meatpants's feigned authenticity--if I hear another declaration of how he wants to "bring out the love" for something I may be forced to drink the puke I previously expelled when listening to one of his idiotic baseball monologues so I can throw up yet again--that imbues him with all the credibility of a used car salesman. Or maybe it's the fact that his personality seems to amount to a faint echo of Mac's own identity, rendering him as nothing more than a cheap knockoff of a readily available original.

I would label all of the above the main factors contributing to the growing discontent with Meatpants, but his Bernsteinian flaw of framing a mundane observation as a profound thought does him no favors either.

Still, despite his vapid intellect and oily personality, Meatpants remains a more appealing alternative than Jurko or Harry, if only because he retains the basic social skills to carry on a conversation whereas both of Mac's previous partners more frequently engaged in comic gimmickry and tangential, disengaged monologues.

Last edited by Tall Midget on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:06 pm 

Basically everything Tall Midget wrote:
Ibid.

Charred Meatpants.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
football.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
A great deal of you cocksuckers blow. However, many of you are lacking in any introspective self-awareness.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next