It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:07 am 

pizza_Place: home run inn
with mac on vaction who's driven this train wreck ?? murph, drinky, another hack @ the score ??? waddel and silvy all week.....

Nice Guys Finish Last

Thank you,and have a nice day !

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:32 am 

pizza_Place: Suparosa on Central between Irving and Montrose. Forget about the rest!!!
Vacation? You gotta be kidding me. He just started and is taking a vacation? Hopefully the goof who co-hosts with him is also gone, maybe I can listen.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:03 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
I would've said new Score supersub Rosenbloom, but he's on M&H with Bruce Wolf. I'm not really looking forward to this. I hope Waddle is back.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:05 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
What a bizarre time to take a vacation. Honestly, not smart. You're JUST NOW building this show.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:10 am 

pizza_Place: Ian's Pizza
Mac knows all of this, and has mentioned it numerous times on the show. This week is the week he takes off every year for family time (fishing with the boys).

He said he told Mitch about this date a long time in advance, and that originally he had hoped to start the show earlier in the year so this vacation wouldn't be so close to the inception of the show. Obviously that didn't work out, but he kept his obligation to the boys.

In the grand scheme of things, I predict this is just small blip in the radar.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:16 am 
1000 CLUB

I don't begrudge anyone for spending time with family. That said, this is a big week for Meatpants. I hope he doesn't crap down his leg. What happened to the Spiegel that used to be on with North? Spiegel v. 2.0 isn't him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:23 am 

pizza_Place: NEW YORK STYLE PEPPERONI FROM LOMBARDI'S IN MANHATTAN.
This is the perfect time to take a vacation...and look around...he is not alone.
What is there to talk about?
The bullshit All Star Game?
The brain dead home run contest?

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:25 am 

A7X wrote:
I don't begrudge anyone for spending time with family. That said, this is a big week for Meatpants. I hope he doesn't crap down his leg. What happened to the Spiegel that used to be on with North? Spiegel v. 2.0 isn't him.

There is little to talk about......unless everyone wants to cover the David Hernandez arraignment in Federal Court.

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:27 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
now that I know AggraBob's voice...i hear it when I read his posts. 8)

Spiegel was good doing hit and run Sunday.....and that's when it hit me.
Meatpants is a solo host.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:32 am 
1000 CLUB

July and December are the two months where the kids are allowed to sit at the grown-up table. It happens every year. I'm kinda used to it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:34 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Over/Under on threads about Mac's vacation I'm setting at 4.5

And I'm taking the over.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:37 am 
1000 CLUB

And the winner is...

Matt and K.C Johnson

WTF?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:15 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Dan MacNeil tries so hard to prove he's an average Joe. Posts on this board, loves rock n roll,football, on and on. Well I know people who have been off of work for 6 months and landed a job, after 5 weeks back on the job take a vacation??? Evidently he cares more about
his own pleasure than getting his new gig up and running. I believe the word for Dan Mac is
hypocritical. Waddle & Silvy here come a ton of listeners and they will have stuff to talk about this All-Star week.6 days a week of Meathead....my ears or intelligence can not take it :twisted:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:20 am 
100000 CLUB

Walt Williams Neck wrote:
Evidently he cares more about
his own pleasure than getting his new gig up and running. I believe the word for Dan Mac is
hypocritical.

Yeah. I mean, how dare he keep up a tradition of taking his sons fishing! :roll:

He does this every year. If anything, its him being a good father. This week, he couldn't care less about his radio gig.

I believe the word for you is asswipe.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:23 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Carm Jurko and Harry are off, B&B are off....it's the worst week of sports except those couple of weeks post super-bowl, pre-Daytona 500.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:26 am 

Dan MacNeil tries so hard to prove he's an average Joe. Posts on this board, loves rock n roll,football, on and on. Well I know people who have been off of work for 6 months and landed a job, after 5 weeks back on the job take a vacation??? Evidently he cares more about
hypocritical. Waddle & Silvy here come a ton of listeners and they will have stuff to talk about this All-Star week.6 days a week of Meathead....my ears or intelligence can not take it :twisted:

Ditch digging is a seasonal job.
Have you planned your Winter vacation in Milwaukee yet?

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:31 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
hypocritical.

Yeah. I mean, how dare he keep up a tradition of taking his sons fishing! :roll:

He does this every year. If anything, its him being a good father. This week, he couldn't care less about his radio gig.

Is your chin a resting place for Macs nut sack????? There is no fishing five weeks earlier in Canada?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:33 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
hypocritical.

Exactly. It simply amazes me how many people think it is their business when Mac takes his vacation. I bet everyone of them take their own vacations whenever they damn well want to, and as long as their company is ok with it, what the hell difference does it make?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:37 am 

Aggravated Sox Fan Bob wrote:

Ditch digging is a seasonal job.
Have you planned your Winter vacation in Milwaukee yet?

Very quick witted or should I say dim-witted

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:38 am 
100000 CLUB

Is your chin a resting place for Macs nut sack????? There is no fishing five weeks earlier in Canada?

Sure, but maybe they only have the cottage for that week.

If nothing else noneck, at least you are consistently an asswipe.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:41 am 

WTF !!! The man had a fishing trip set to go with his sons, which I think he does every year, come rain or come shine. Why not give the guy credit for fulfilling his duty as a good father. He was upfront about it with the station before he signed on. We will all survive the week, while Mac enjoys the week with his boys. I applaud the fact that he didn't let his children down. Big ups Mac.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:41 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
hypocritical.

The fish are on vacation.

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:50 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
All you guys are a little weird about Mac. I've never seen somebody so typical or average elicit such strong emotions from so many people. Even though I like reading some of his posts I'm glad it hasn't been too often lately. The ass licking and the crapping on him are just too bizarre.

I'm glad Gloop and Sid have toned it down lately. Some of their musings have had points. It is a damn shame Walt is taking over.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:53 am 

Spaulding wrote:
All you guys are a little weird about Mac. I've never seen somebody so typical or average elicit such strong emotions from so many people. Even though I like reading some of his posts I'm glad it hasn't been too often lately. The ass licking and the crapping on him are just too bizarre.

I'm glad Gloop and Sid have toned it down lately. Some of their musings have had points. It is a damn shame Walt is taking over.

Yess.....HELLLLLL yesss!

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Spaulding wrote:

Love you Spaulding....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:28 am 

MAC made the right decision. (Actually not even a decision) Family first...especially considering he told his new employer about this trip months ago.

Walt...you lose...again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:32 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
MAC made the right decision. (Actually not even a decision) Family first...especially considering he told his new employer about this trip months ago.

Walt...you lose...again.

Lose what?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:36 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:

Walt...you lose...again.

Lose what?

@ life

actually to each his own I guess...if you think MAC should have rescheduled his annual trip with his sons...to make sure the new show is settled in properly thats just your opinion I guess.

For me it wouldnt even be a decision.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:41 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Walt...you lose...again.

Lose what?

@ life

actually to each his own I guess...if you think MAC should have rescheduled his annual trip with his sons...to make sure the new show is settled in properly thats just your opinion I
guess.

For me it wouldnt even be a decision.

That wasn't that hard now...was it?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:46 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
It's just not good for continuity to put the brakes on a show that's still getting off the runway. That's just an opinion. All I can say is that the vacation made me switch back to 1000.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.